Conrad Murray trial -Day seventeen.

Well as facinating as I find the discussion of urine and Lorazapam I have to go home and fix food. Please do a summary for me so I can read it later, ok. Pretty please.

This guy is a toxicologist not an expert in pharmacokinetics. Anderson sad he wasn't either which is why Dr. Shafer answered those questions.

He served no purpose but did again help the state by confirming that the numbers reported by the defense was the total lorazepam including its metabolites not broken down as Dr. Shafer explained.

I can't believe that the defense never vetted this "expert" to answer the questions! TH's at KTLA are flabbergasted. So am I, for that matter. Some response for Dr. Shafer!

What just happened??? LOL I take a quick potty break (tmi)

The witness was through... no further questions.
Defense had no questions.

Judge called the attys up to the bench.

Then Judge realized the conference was going to take a little longer.

Jurors were then sent into "their room" for approx 15 minutes.

Did they adjourn for the day? I stepped away too and now there's an empty chair and no audio. :waitasec:

A 15 minute break, so Judge can conference with both sides.

The witness was through... no further questions.
Defense had no questions.

Judge called the attys up to the bench.

Then Judge realized the conference was going to take a little longer.

Jurors were then sent into "their room" for approx 15 minutes.

Thank you for the recap for those of us who needed a break.

Again, from KTLA, there is the possibility that since this witness couldn't do the math on this, White may not be able to testify to them unless he is qualified to do those figures.

Apparently, if they can't get the judge to accept this witness as an expert in the field, they will be left with no defense. They must be begging the judge for a second chance. He is the foundation witness. Oy vey!

Again, from KTLA, there is the possibility that since this witness couldn't do the math on this, White may not be able to testify to them unless he is qualified to do those figures.

Apparently, if they can't get the judge to accept this witness as an expert in the field, they will be left with no defense. They must be begging the judge for a second chance. He is the foundation witness. Oy vey!

This is really sad. Did they even interview ANY of their witnesses? And why didn't they have a proper expert?

CM deserves a refund :floorlaugh:

Henson is back for cross

Oy vey is right. Wonder if this is part of the problems on the defense team (rumored anyhow) or as a result of those problems. Sheesh also wonder if this is a basis for appeal.

If convicted, I believe Murray would have an appellate issue. Ineffective assistance of counsel.

Back in session... Prosecution (Walgren) IS questioning the witness.

I'm sorry, I thought Hansen was through testifying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoxiannaWine
Back