GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he deserves any accommodations. Despite his aging mother and family in Holland, why should he be allowed to continue to pull strings? As harsh as it sounds even his own Mother has to accept that he needs pay the price.

Regarding parents of murderers, I have just read this interesting article in the Guardian

Regarding parents of murderers, I have just read this interesting article in the Guardian

Yesterday his brother Marcel said: "The family believe it is Vincent’s best interests if we do not make any comment."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-killer-struck-before.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Well lets hope one day the Tabak family might want to give an insight into why one of their's turned into a murderous, lying, manipulative, disgusting excuse of a man.... that's if it's in his best interests of course.

ETA - I'm starting to see where he got some of his values from.

I mostly agree with you but on Websleuths there are verified professionals who post, myself being one such verified professional poster.

We are subject to a vetting process where our professional qualifications are checked

Interesting. Just looked at your profile but it's not mentioned as far as I can see. What profession are you in, badhorsie?

I believe that the only people who deserve an explanation are Jo's loved ones. All Tabaks family would be doing is feeding the inevitable tabloid frenzy.
Maybe it is best that they retain some dignity and stay silent

I believe that the only people who deserve an explanation are Jo's loved ones. All Tabaks family would be doing is feeding the inevitable tabloid frenzy.
Maybe it is best that they retain some dignity and stay silent

"retain"?? It would have been dignified to say they believe it is in everyones interest that they say nothing, instead of giving out the message that their primary concern is for their murdering sibling.

Yesterday his brother Marcel said: "The family believe it is Vincent’s best interests if we do not make any comment."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-killer-struck-before.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Well lets hope one day the Tabak family might want to give an insight into why one of their's turned into a murderous, lying, manipulative, disgusting excuse of a man.... that's if it's in his best interests of course.

ETA - I'm starting to see where he got some of his values from.

Hm...much food for thought there. Neighbours' comment interesting. The Morsons seem to be very open and communicative.

"retain"?? It would have been dignified to say they believe it is in everyones interest that they say nothing, instead of giving out the message that their primary concern is for their murdering sibling.

Perhaps they have been advised to stay silent because of ongoing investigations regarding their brother.

What are you missing? Well, the media storm that would kick off for one thing.

Besides here in the UK we have over 10,000 foreign nationals in our prisons and yet the numbers actually repatriated every year amount to only a handful. There's one FNP and a lifer named Sertan Balci complaining here - http://www.metro.co.uk/news/847016-foreign-criminals-trapped-in-british-jails - that they won't send him home, and he's been in for ten years.

From the same article:

"The Ministry of Justice said: ‘We believe that wherever possible foreign national prisoners should serve their sentences in their own country.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/847016-foreign-criminals-trapped-in-british-jails#ixzz1cDUnhlIO

I would expect that between EU countries with similar objectives of rehabilitation, there would be cooperation.

Hm...much food for thought there. Neighbours' comment interesting. The Morsons seem to be very open and communicative.

If VT's Mom had Agoraphobia I can just imagine how that would affect his social skills.

It must have been stressful for the whole family.

Hey! :great:
The question of his clothes is an intriguing mystery which ties in to other mysteries about that night. And it's something I hadn't thought about before. We do not know what he was wearing when he went there. Do the police know? Was he wearing the black woollen coat or jacket that we see in the CCTV later? What sort of trousers? Did he wear only indoor clothes? Clothes that were washable? Clothes that he intended to dispose of? If we knew, it might shed light on whether this was a chance encounter or something he planned that evening. Did he happen to bump into Joanna arriving home while he was on his way to the shops or did he deliberately go there to attack her when he heard her arriving home and because he knew Greg was away?

How did Tabak know that Greg was away?

From the same article:

"The Ministry of Justice said: ‘We believe that wherever possible foreign national prisoners should serve their sentences in their own country.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/847016-foreign-criminals-trapped-in-british-jails#ixzz1cDUnhlIO

I would expect that between EU countries with similar objectives of rehabilitation, there would be cooperation.

Absolutely, there's even a Private Members Bill before Parliament to try and make it 'compulsory'. But like I said we have over 11,000 FNPs and we only managed to get rid of about 40 odd in 2009, so there's not a lot of 'co-operation' going on. I think you'll find that Tabak will be spending the next few years safely locked up in a British jail. He won't be going anywhere for some time.

I was just thinking, what a shame that VT's employers didn't have better security on their employees' computers. It may have raised serious alarms long ago.

Absolutely, there's even a Private Members Bill before Parliament to try and make it 'compulsory'. But like I said we have over 11,000 FNPs and we only managed to get rid of about 40 odd in 2009, so there's not a lot of 'co-operation' going on. I think you'll find that Tabak will be spending the next few years safely locked up in a British jail. He won't be going anywhere for some time.

Thanks. I guess the cost of incarcerating someone is more than any country really wants to be burdened with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot