GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to understand how close family members can have anything to do with a relative who's committed a horrific crime. If I was related to Vincent I wouldn't have anything to do with him ever again. But we're all different.

I think it would depend on what sort of relationship you had beforehand. I have never had any reason to not like or trust any of my close family. So if something as horrific as this was landed on my doorstep tomorrow, it would not stop me loving the relative.
I would be broken hearted, and I would stand by him/her.
However if the relative was known to be of bad character and had caused the family a lot disruption already, then my feelings for him/her would not be so strong anyway, and it would be easier to separate myself from him/her.
I feel sorry for the Tabak family. If they have had no reason to ever suspect anything unsavoury about their baby brother, it must be very hard for them to take.

I couldn't sleuth until tonight but just read the 'brother Tabak' stories and want to thank people for the lulz. Maybe Tabak lived in a house on an ancient burial ground or sold his soul to the devil as a child.

<modsnip>

Tabak murdered Jo and gave no explanation as to why, we do not even know of his motive was a sexual one, regardless of how it 'looks'. I am sure there are lots of 'nuts' people out there that AREN'T masons or have anything to do with freemasonry, I suggest reading into the Masonic Lodges and then forming a valid intelligent opinion.

Interesting article asking why the JY case captured the interest of the public, and why VT seemed such an unlikely killer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/885...o-murdered-Joanna-Yeates-unnerved-us-all.html

I must agree with the author, I too had my reservations when VT was first arrested. I truly thought that LE were grabbing at straws.

On another note,the book that this author in the article wrote "We need to talk about Kevin" is one scary book. I read it several years ago and it scrared the c--- out of me. I think it was recently made into a movie.

I couldn't sleuth until tonight but just read the 'brother Tabak' stories and want to thank people for the lulz. Maybe Tabak lived in a house on an ancient burial ground or sold his soul to the devil as a child.

<modsnip>

Tabak murdered Jo and gave no explanation as to why, we do not even know of his motive was a sexual one, regardless of how it 'looks'. I am sure there are lots of 'nuts' people out there that AREN'T masons or have anything to do with freemasonry, I suggest reading into the Masonic Lodges and then forming a valid intelligent opinion.

Sorry if I sound dumb.. what is the reference to the Ancient Burial Site? also, what does it mean to sell your soul to the devil as a child? What would a kid have to do in order to sell his soul to the devil?

I must agree with the author, I too had my reservations when VT was first arrested. I truly thought that LE were grabbing at straws.

On another note,the book that this author in the article wrote "We need to talk about Kevin" is one scary book. I read it several years ago and it scrared the c--- out of me. I think it was recently made into a movie.

Me too MMENJBRIT - remember the bit where he gives his mom the gift which was in a little box? {{{SHUDDERS}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid