MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say this is all great news and maybe Lisa is just being hidden if there was not a cadaver dog hit... :furious:

4 a.m. witness has positively identified from a mug shot a man he saw carrying a baby per HLN.

The news reporter was trying to find Jersey, read online he's being held at one place, when he went there, they told him Jersey wasn't there! He's waiting to hear back from jersey's parole officer to find out exactly where Jersey is!!!! Wow!!!!

Has the dog been located or is it still missing?

Wait, who saw the number written on her hand? Did LE see it or did MW see it? Who reported it? I just heard something on Fox, but I didn't get all the details. Sorry and thanks.

IDK, I'm at work, just reading the posts about what is on t.v. MW (pink hair girl) says LE told her that her # was written on DB's hand. Well, LE may have to find out about the call, it may or may not be true. However, MW does not look or sound like a reliable person to try to sift through the story with (jmo), so we still don't know.

What kind of idiot writes a phone number on their hand, calls said number on missing cell phon, then baby daughter goes missing and tells police the phones don't work while still having the phone number written on the hand?

Wait, who saw the number written on her hand? Did LE see it or did MW see it? Who reported it? I just heard something on Fox, but I didn't get all the details. Sorry and thanks.

DB had pink haired chick's number written on her hand per the LE according to pink haired chick.

was it LE or DB/JI/JT that confirmed that the boys were interviewed for that amount of time?

i believe that they were only interviewed for that short amount of time so it leads me to wonder why the heck would JT lie and say "5hours"

Spin.

and people wonder why the parents aren't jumping into LE's lap

That is, if you believe what comes out of this attorney's mouth. I do not.

Just jumping off your post.

That's interesting when you consider at minute 54 they were asking for a case number for a kidnapping. (based on scanner request of case number at 4:58am)

Me thinks JT is prone to exaggeration.

Very likely.

IMO- he's including time with private child psychologist. I have hope that those kids are talking to someone.

He could be flat out lying, but I think usually when specific numbers are given by attorneys, they are half truths and not completely out of left field.

Not necessarily. Sadly, some attorneys just lie.

I guess this is an ask a lawyer question: If JT is not representing them as a criminal defense attorney at this point, can he get away with telling 'inaccuracies' about the case to the press? e.g. The blob is seen by witnesses carrying a baby, the children were interviewed for 5 hours, and probably about DB being on the ground crying (which he has previously mentioned on TV) but he has added the accusations of murder by LE within an hour of them getting there (my belief is that this is not true).

Yes, he can. Of course, LE can clear up those inaccuracies, but so far (fingers crossed), it looks like they are too busy trying to find a missing baby, to try to make themselves look good.

I think about all the outrageous lies casey anthony's team told and mark geragos on the scottt peterson case. This guy, JT, he's a great spinner. He took an audio-tape confession of a N.Y. police officer, who admitted to raping a woman while he was on duty, and twisted it until the jury got so confused, they let the guy off. He is VERY good at spin. Very.

..i'm sure her 'bombshell' is the old news that mike thompson picked 'jersey's' out of the 6 pic line-up LE showed him.

THANK YOU !!! I was thinking the same thing ...

Mike Thompson is the "motorcycle guy" ...

:waitasec: Nancy has been busy :genie::genie: so she is waaaaaaaay behind on the news ...

MOO ...

What kind of idiot writes a phone number on their hand, calls said number on missing cell phon, then baby daughter goes missing and tells police the phones don't work while still having the phone number written on the hand?

Could be a ploy by LE to get her to admit to something (like knowing DB)....

IDK, I'm at work, just reading the posts about what is on t.v. MW (pink hair girl) says LE told her that her # was written on DB's hand. Well, LE may have to find out about the call, it may or may not be true. However, MW does not look or sound like a reliable person to try to sift through the story with (jmo), so we still don't know.

Could have been an LE tactic to try to get MW to admit she knew DB as she has been saying she did not know her.

Or. If Jersey was actually doing odd jobs in the neighborhood that day as is reported in this thread today, maybe he came by and she thought huh maybe I'd like to have my gutters raked. So she writes down the number. So she calls at 8:30 p.m., thinking I really do want to get my gutters raked, talks to someone and gets nowhere and decides to call another time.

Phones weren't "missing" at 8:30 pm. ;)

I'm confused, is MW saying Jersey told her this (about it being written on DB's hand)? Something doesn't add up here.

How would MW know that DB had her phone number written in the palm of her hand? Number for ransom, maybe? I have always suspected Jersey. Also, JI was cut off about a woman cheating on her husband as a suspect....

The dog was found...some 3 miles away, apparently, but found...according to the owner anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member