WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The social worker had no real answer as to why she hadn't done her job? In my fantasy world, she would no longer have a job to do. I mean, after all, we're only talking about the life of a little 4 yr. old girl.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so...
-around or about 23 october is the last time someone other than mom and sister have seen sky
-1 november 11 hour mediation with parents and lawyers
-3 november julia accepts the conditions
-4 november julia changes her mind
-6 november julia leaves home with a sick sky wrapped in a blanket and drives without purse or cell phone with car obviously in need of gas toward the hosptial, allegedly runs out of gas, allegedly leaves sky in the car with an unlocked door and walks to a gas station a mile away with the 4 year old and calls a friend. the friend calls 911

When I view the Facebook page and look at the video that was posted on November 4, 2011, it shows 4:28 AM.

I am not sure if the time is the same for others not on the east coast?

november 4th 2011 is the day she changed her mind on the mediation agreement fwiw

Am I the only one who finds it odd no one has posted on her page about what is happening? I think I would be posting "hugs and prayers" to a friend on their page at some point if they were going through this. Other than a bunch of Justin Bieber videos posted by her, there's really no "social" activity going on between her and her 130 friends. I know someone mentioned she might possibly have a social phobia. I have a social anxiety disorder and tend to stay in the house, but I use facebook a lot to keep in touch with friends and family. I'm curious to see what was on her page before this.

Am I the only one who finds it odd no one has posted on her page about what is happening? I think I would be posting "hugs and prayers" to a friend on their page at some point if they were going through this. Other than a bunch of Justin Bieber videos posted by her, there's really no "social" activity going on between her and her 130 friends. I know someone mentioned she might possibly have a social phobia. I have a social anxiety disorder and tend to stay in the house, but I use facebook a lot to keep in touch with friends and family.

It's possible her privacy settings are such where visitors can't see those sorts of posts

It's possible her privacy settings are such where visitors can't see those sorts of posts

That's true. I just assume people either share it all or share nothing.

What I find odd on her Facebook page is all of the photos in her album are of her daughter and then the only photo she has of Sky is in her avatar photo.

Sky is 2 and there is not one photo of him in her photo album on Facebook!

Is she INSANE? Why didn't she tape a "Free Baby" sign to the back of the car while she was at it. OMFG!

Sick baby needs to go to ER. No need for purse or phone. WOW this women is a piece of work. She might be crazy but she def aint stooopid.

jmo

This bit of information, in and of itself, is enough to question her story and behavior.

If a child is just a little sick, you make an appointment with his/her doctor. If the situation requires immediate attention, you call 9-1-1 or you head out to the hospital with the sick child wrapped in a blanket (as she claims she did).

While leaving the home, you carry the sick child in the blanket, grab your keys (to drive with) and your purse (unless you are THIS mother) and head directly to the emergency room. Time is of the essence. Assuming, during the trip, the vehicle runs out of gas (as she claims), she then diverts her attention to putting gas in the vehicle, ignoring her sick child by leaving him in the car, and walks to a gas station? Huh?

That being said, if the intent was to dispose of remains, maybe she didn't want to bring her purse which would have her ID (drivers license etc) in it. Or perhaps she disposed of remains elsewhere, and the trip was to divert her whereabouts in some manner, so that "certain people" (who only she is aware of - like the daughter) would THINK this is just another normal day and whoops! Ran out of gas!.

Either way, her story makes no sense. No mother acts like this with a sick child. Women always take their purses with them for ID, cash, cell phone or whatever she believes she will need - especially when heading out in a vehicle with children in tow.

IMO, naturally...lol

Interesting that LE seems to think the family knows something- I think it would be
quite possible to smuggle a baby out of the country if you had an accomplice that
had a little boy of about the same age. A family crossing into Canada with a bunch
of kids, is Canadian Border Patrol going to really do anything if the 2 year old doesnt
look exactly like his passport picture. Now they certainly would , of course, but a week
ago maybe not so much. And if there wasnt a passport for a 4 year old girl,might explain why she's still here.

Is she INSANE? Why didn't she tape a "Free Baby" sign to the back of the car while she was at it. OMFG!

Unfortunately that's probably the defense she will use once she's charged.:furious:

Question: Why are all these babies that "disappear" sick the night/day before?

Because that's the explanation given to siblings as to why their brother/sister is "sleeping" or in the bedroom with the door closed/not to be disturbed, or wrapped tightly in a blanket, etc... :(

Is it possible that little Sky was in the car deceased that morning? There is something that rings strange to me... Dad says that Mom lived in that neighborhood before. Could she have a close friend that lives nearby? Is that why she was not in the usual route to the hospital? Could she have stopped in that particular area for a reason? Could the person that LE is looking for that helped her live very close to the spot that the car "ran out of gas"?

If little Sky really was in that car, wrapped in a blanket, and someone took him out and immediately put his little body in their car (still wrapped in the blanket), would the dogs catch a scent? I think I heard one time that if the child does not touch the ground and is wrapped in a blanket, there may not be a sign for the dogs to find. Just thinking out loud here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143