WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the church has been mentioned a lot as well... has she (Julia) been to church lately????

Good ?. Some churches are against Halloween and instead have a get together/function for the children on that night. Curious if the girl was there? You would think there would be pictures tho.

ETA: There are pictures of MM going to one of these party last year in Oct. on Flicker. FYI

Good ?. Some churches are against Halloween and instead have a get together/function for the children on that night. Curious if the girl was there? You would think there would be pictures tho.

Last night on the local news king5 it said the police have talked to the church. Then they said today that the only person to see her in the last 2 weeks was a neighbor...so given that i would guess the answer would be no she did not attend one even if they had one....MOO

She agreed to the agreement on thursday....

On Friday she pulls out of the deal....

I would be looking at what happened on her computer between thursday and friday imhoo

something changed her mind.... and she musta been formulating a plan....

Or maybe this is why they were in mediation so long. Maybe she tried as long as she could to not let Dad have visitation at all. When she realised that wasn't going to happen, she agreed....so then off to plan B...calls to change her mind a couple of days later to buy more time. I think little Sky has been gone for at least 2 weeks.

She freely admits to leaving the kids alone for extended periods of time.....so arrest her! Stop coddling and petting and patting. Arrest her! She admits to leaving Sky alone in an unlocked car. So, what's the problem? ARREST HER!

Where are her parents and brother? Where were they on Halloween?? Not unusual for her and the kids not to be seen for weeks?? OMG....what is wrong with people??? Her mother or friends don't think that is odd?? To keep daddy from those kids they enabled mom to put them in danger? Really?? Revenge that strong?? They may have to live with the death of Sky on their hearts, forever. Was it worth it?

Meanwhile, a court hearing this morning in Kent to determine temporary placement of Biryukova’s 4-year-old daughter, M****, has been delayed and could be rescheduled for another day. The daughter was taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services on Sunday after her brother went missing.

The hearing was held in Juvenile Dependency Court at the Regional Justice Center.

The matter could have been resolved in the hallway, as the mother’s attorney, Veronica Freitas, agreed that the child should be placed temporarily with her father’s family.

But the case social worker said that wasn’t possible as Child Protective Services had not performed the required background checks on Metalwala’s family.

“Why haven’t you done that yet?” said Freitas. “It’s been three days.”

The social worker had no real answer.

Freitas, who said Biryukova would not be appearing in court today, said she will be contesting the recommendation by police that her client have no visits with the child.
http://today.seattletimes.com/2011/11/police-update-on-search-for-missing-2-year-old/

betcha LE thinks the child has been coached!:twocents:

Question: Why are all these babies that "disappear" sick the night/day before?

Question: Why are all these babies that "disappear" sick the night/day before?

My guess would be that the other children of the house are going to ask for the "missing" child. If "the baby" is sick then you can tell the other kids not to bother the baby, he/she needs to sleep.

When I view the Facebook page and look at the video that was posted on November 4, 2011, it shows 4:28 AM.

I am not sure if the time is the same for others not on the east coast?

California here and it shows the time as 1:28 am.

I think the bombshell of the day really is that the people closest to Julia know what happened. This is a very strong statement, and I don't think he would have stated it on merely a hunch.

I think LE has stated something like that numerous times now. I'm starting to believe this is more of a statement with a message to those people than for the general public's knowledge. MOO

I am telling you guys.... she left those kids alone on tuesday 1 november for 11-12 hours how did she keep them from leaving the apartment? I am thinking a whole lock more wacky stuff is gonna come out!!!!!

no one has seen sky in two weeks + 1 november she was at an 11 hour mediation= kids left alone for an extended period of time A L O N E

I want to go find me a teevee brick.....

possibly came home from mediation to a deceased Sky.

I agree... I believe something may have happened while she was gone.

When I view the Facebook page and look at the video that was posted on November 4, 2011, it shows 4:28 AM.

I am not sure if the time is the same for others not on the east coast?

Same for me, patty.

Has LE confirmed the kids were left alone during the mediation? Has it been confirmed the mediation was Tuesday November 1st (I think it was but Mom didn't agree until Thursday according to Dad's attorney)?

I don't think she would agree to the terms if something had already happened to Sky. I think whatever occurred took place between the time she agreed and the follow up request to void the agreement. JMO

Great point. I'm wondering if something happened to him during the 11 hour mediation that she didn't discover till she got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member