Dr. Phil Show Nov.14th / 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
ABC news posted a follow up on the Dr. Phil show. The article isn't that interesting but when you look at all the comments poster (JKDFJ7) has posted on the ABC website, we are offered some very interesting possibly inside information. The poster talks about the little boys death and the days following the accident. If this persons information is correct it points away from suicide and more toward revenge. The poster is not in support of Rebecca and strongly tries to make a case for suicide.

I doubt any poster has "inside information" that is unknown to police. The ME has already ruled the death a suicide. Revenge doesn't point to suicide and LE has said that they will reconsider if there is new information.

JMO

I'm terrible on the computer, I can't figure out how to send a link.
The comments are interesting because if it is someone related to the Mother, maybe even a friend, it gives insight into what could have been going on in the background.
I had read that a witness (man waiting for his kids) saw a woman outside acting strange. This poster claims the woman was the aunt of the little boy, she went to the house to talk to Rebecca about details concerning the fall.

Sorry I can't post the link.
Terri

To post a link all you have to do is go into your browser url window at the top where teh address to the page you are reading is on and copy it and then paste it on the new page where you want people to see a link.

I couldn't find that article or comments either but I did see 2 comments from that person from the article link that is posted. They are just someone that is blaming Rebecca. No inside info. There are alot of crazy people on forums. I have also read that the aunt (the mother's sister) went to the house that night. No explanation has ever come out as to whether she saw or talked to Rebecca. The police did such a shoddy job we will never know what happened in this case.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpps/ne...925?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

San Diego Sheriff Won't Reopen Mansion Death Case

The San Diego County sheriff says results of a second autopsy on a woman found hanging at a Coronado mansion won't convince him to reopen the case.

Gore's statement calls the show "nothing more than sensationalism at its lowest point" that caused the family more suffering.

( ummm, which family are you referring to sheriff? )

---anne bremner on GMA --nov.16th--

--there are 2 clips, you may have to get them from the bottom bar, they are titled:

'Dr. Phil' Coronado Autopsy: Mystery Solved?
Zahau family attorney discusses the family's reaction to the "Dr. Phil" episode.
03:15 | 11/16/2011

'Dr. Phil' Reveals Coronado Autopsy
A strange spectacle played out in a two part episode on the Mansion mystery.
02:20 | 11/16/2011

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/dr-phil ... on=1206833

"Are you alive?" AS's aggression in his speach bothers me. and then "I don't think so." his communication to the 911 operator. To me it comes off odd... no compassion just aggression in the "are you alive" part and then "I don't think so" is almost sarcastic.

People react so differently to emergencies so there is not much to judge here. If it were me I am sure you could here concern in my voice even if I scream the words are you alive... and then sadness when I say I don't think so....

And to identify her as a "girl".... not as a woman... I find it odd he did not identify her in some way... my brother's girlfriend... say her name Becky... at this point he has apparently cut her down...surely he most know who it is...

The aggression in his voice bothers me... angry aggression... it just doesn't sit right with me.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/coronado-m...nscious/story?id=14955832&page=2#.TsRJsXJbU74

Hopefully this is will work. If you look at all the comments the poster made on all ABC stories they have some interesting information.
The aunt did talk to Rebecca but couldn't get a straight answer as to what happened.
The poster seems to have alot of against Asian women.

Question did Rebecca have a party with her health club friend the night before her death?
The poster seems to want to make a case for suicide but instead paints Rebecca in a pretty uncaring light. If she is uncaring why would she kill herself?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/coronado-m...nscious/story?id=14955832&page=2#.TsRJsXJbU74

Hopefully this is will work. If you look at all the comments the poster made on all ABC stories they have some interesting information.
The aunt did talk to Rebecca but couldn't get a straight answer as to what happened.
The poster seems to have alot of against Asian women.

Question did Rebecca have a party with her health club friend the night before her death?
The poster seems to want to make a case for suicide but instead paints Rebecca in a pretty uncaring light. If she is uncaring why would she kill herself?
I followed your suggestion and checked out the other 17 posts by JKDFJ7, who is clearly delusional. However, I did find this gem, posted Sept 7:

They need to investigate little Max's death more thoroughly. It doesn't make sense. Then perhaps they can get answers to Rebecca's demise.

http://abcnews.go.com/site/comments?type=user&loginCode={0C35174E-613D-4739-9762-9EF45059AD23}#.TsRQsFbPyng

Strangely enough, I agree. I think clearing up the confusion surrounding Max's accident will lead LE to the motive for Rebecca's murder, and from there, straight to her killer. Even the San Diego Sheriff could solve this mystery then.

IMO

Have you ever heard of someone asking an unconscious person, "Are you alive?"

What people typically say is, "Wake up! wake up!" or "open your eyes! Can you open your eyes!"

Or as Mrs. Holmes suggested, since he clearly knew who she was, why wouldn't he say, "Becky! Becky!"

This PD is either incompetent or corrupt. Federal authorities need to be called in to investigate the cops.

Is it true that the idiotic neighbors who heard her screaming for her life didn't call 911 (like the Apple employees in the yoga store case?)? What is wrong with people?

There's a great deal of coverage on local news channels with the Sheriff's Dept and ME making lame excuses in response to the Dr. Phil Show. It's infuriating. Gore says they would have no reason to deem this suicide, blah, blah, blah. I can't believe the statement from ME saying three of the head lacerations were small like the size of a dime, and that Rebecca might not have had a headache from those (possible blows to her head, IMO) hemorrages. What? Who asked if Rebecca had a headache! She was murdered, IMO.

County officials defend mansion death probe
Nov. 16, 2011
Updated 6:58 p.m.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/nov/16/county-officials-defend-mansion-death-probe/

>>>snip

SAN DIEGO — After two days of having the thoroughness of their investigation into a Coronado mansion hanging death questioned on a national TV talk show, county sheriff’s and medical examiner’s officials Wednesday defended their findings...

<...>

...“It would be an incredible homicide — who would do that?” Gore said Wednesday. “Make it look like a suicide that looks like a homicide? This is a classic scientific case. We just
a115.gif
followed the science.”...

<...>

...Wecht questioned why Zahau’s neck wasn’t broken in the jolt from her fall. Dr. Jonathan Lucas, San Diego County’s deputy medical examiner who performed the original autopsy, said he wouldn’t expect such a fracture in a head-first drop. There were torn muscles in her neck, he said...

(article continues)

<<<snip

This is, what, press conference #3?
Who does that?

About the automatic updatin of the computer. My computer is on a standard setting. I have a common hp laptop from Wallmart (US I am canadian but live right on the border) and I have Windows 7 for home. My computer will only do an automatic updated if I am using the computer, it does not update even when it is in sleep mode. But SDSO doesn't bother to get into all that. No details just enough info to skip out of the accusation. Over and over again this is how this guy operates.

Also about the head first hanging I would think that "snap" when a fragile women's neck meets that kind of force head first would increase the chances of the neck breaking. She didn't gently ease head first into the tightning noose..... at least the way the SDSO version did not lead us to that.

AB and the Zahau family are certainly justified in NOT going to the SDSO as they are clearly only interested in defending their findings.

This is a most interesting case. Could someone tie themselves up before hanging themselves in the way surmised by the police? Yes, it is possible. First you would tie your feet together. Then you would slip the noose over your head, which is already tied to the balcony railing. Then you would tie your hands together in front of you using your teeth and then grab the tee shirt and use it as a gag. Because she was athletic she could slipped her tied hands over her feet and behind her. She then stood up and went over the balcony. The first question to ask is why would she go to all that trouble? The second question who would have a motive to kill her?

Does anyone have a link to the 911 phone call. ?

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/16039227/dr-phil-airs-new-evidence-in-coronado-mansion-mystery

-----------there are 2 short video clips at the above link.

..the snippet of the 911 call is heard about 20 seconds in on the shorter (2:30) clip titled:
"Dr. Phil airs new evidence in Coronado Mansion mystery".

POLICE DISPATCH: 911 emergency. What are you reporting?
ADAM SHACKNAI: I got a girl… hung herself.
POLICE DISPATCH: Is she alive?
ADAM SHACKNAI: Are you alive? I don't think so.

"Are you alive?" AS's aggression in his speach bothers me. and then "I don't think so." his communication to the 911 operator. To me it comes off odd... no compassion just aggression in the "are you alive" part and then "I don't think so" is almost sarcastic.

People react so differently to emergencies so there is not much to judge here. If it were me I am sure you could here concern in my voice even if I scream the words are you alive... and then sadness when I say I don't think so....

And to identify her as a "girl".... not as a woman... I find it odd he did not identify her in some way... my brother's girlfriend... say her name Becky... at this point he has apparently cut her down...surely he most know who it is...

The aggression in his voice bothers me... angry aggression... it just doesn't sit right with me.

bbm. i agree. when i first heard that, it gave me the creeps. yikes.

still following RZ's case, i hope justice is served soon!

that just blows me away .do yu think he was trying to be a smart *advertiser censored* when they say is she alive and he asks her hey are you alive its almost like a sick joke at least thats sure how it sounds maybe iam reading into it or reading it wrong but that just seems like a smart *advertiser censored* remark ..

Listening to that voice no emotion, no concern, flippant tone, sarcastic, demeaning. He cut her down he had to know her body was cold and stiff, and yet he asks. And the authorities can still call this a suicide? And the Shacknai family is blameless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member