Dr. Phil Show Nov.14th / 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coastal and Mrs. Holmes, thank you so much for the above.

It puzzles me that our numbers have dwindled down to only a few (sometimes I'm the only member here).

Hoping hard for a new investigation!

I'm here, Carpe Pacem, lol Big deal, huh? I've been busy lately and my puter has dragging a$$ and it drives me nuts.

Adam says in the 911 phone call I'm doing chest compressions right now... really? First off he was on the phone, was he doing chest compressions with one hand? The photos of Rebecca cleary showed that her arms were still tied? behind her back, and if untied in rigor, so tell me how the heck did he do chest compressions with her on her side? IMO this was a staged 911 call.

Hi defense101,

PLUS: It was obviously too late. Her body was cold to the touch, she had rigor in her jaw and a congested face when the police arrived shortly after his 911 call. Adam couldn't tell? What a dumba$$ or liar.

I followed your suggestion and checked out the other 17 posts by JKDFJ7, who is clearly delusional. However, I did find this gem, posted Sept 7:

They need to investigate little Max's death more thoroughly. It doesn't make sense. Then perhaps they can get answers to Rebecca's demise.

http://abcnews.go.com/site/comments?type=user&loginCode={0C35174E-613D-4739-9762-9EF45059AD23}#.TsRQsFbPyng

Strangely enough, I agree. I think clearing up the confusion surrounding Max's accident will lead LE to the motive for Rebecca's murder, and from there, straight to her killer. Even the San Diego Sheriff could solve this mystery then.

IMO

I SO agree with that, coastal. I've been saying that for awhile now.

Dare I admit it? I was chatting with a guy I rent a house to last week, former *advertiser censored* star/director-who makes custom bondage gear and he told me that bondage/rape/snuff are huge money makers in the industry currently.

I also cannot believe that AS alibi was pleasuring himself. Seriously, if anyone else used that do you think LE would say Ok, he couldn't possibly be involved. Fat chance.

I hope your renter isn't involved in rape or snuff films. Why was he talking to you about rape & snuff films? How did this conversation come up - I mean, it's not as if this is a typical conversation that occurs between a tenant & a landlord. Did you get the sense that he was bragging about how much money he's personally made filming rapes & murders? If you have the slightest suspicion, you should contact LE immediately & let them sort it out, because he's right - rape & snuff films are big money makers, and if he's involved in that, he needs to be investigated.

What does AB mean by somebody accessed RZ's computer from SW airline account? Somebody accessed her computer from a different location? Somebody logged onto SW account while on her computer? I don't get it.

Yeah, I didn't hear anything about the SW thing either.

I hope your renter isn't involved in rape or snuff films. Why was he talking to you about rape & snuff films? How did this conversation come up - I mean, it's not as if this is a typical conversation that occurs between a tenant & a landlord. Did you get the sense that he was bragging about how much money he's personally made filming rapes & murders? If you have the slightest suspicion, you should contact LE immediately & let them sort it out.

I commented on some art in his bedroom which turned into discussing the fine line between freedom of speech and obscenity. I'm not saying his art was obscene, just something I wouldn't have in my house, bedroom or not and I was teasing him about it.

He is not involved with production company, which he told me is one of top grossing companies in industry and acts are simulated. He explained some of the special effects used. It was a quick chat and we moved on to what he was planning to do to house next, painting, decorating, ect. He's done some beautiful things around house, painting, his art work, ect.

If I felt there was any illegal activity going on in that house, believe me it would be dealt with quickly.

Yeah, I didn't hear anything about the SW thing either.
..family attorney anneB brought it up on her F/B..

http://www.facebook.com/AnneMBremner

Anne Bremner
Someone accessed Rebecca Zahau's computer from SW Airlines before she died. Someone also accessed her computer after she died.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer
--snipped--

In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney.

Bremner said it was not Zahau who looked at the online content and suggested the computer may have been accessed by someone using an airline account.

I have never thought this was a 'staged suicide' because it would have to be staged to look more like a homicide and that just makes no sense if it truly was a homicide but was suppose to look like a simple suicide.

If it was a staged suicide then there wouldn't have instantly been so many questions tending to make people think it was a homicide.

Imo, although unusual, I do think it was a suicide.

I don't think Rebecca's family knew what was really in her mind at the time all this was transpiring. A lot of time someone does not tell their family everything.

IMO

Hi ocean, Although there are many things that bother me, I have considered the suicide scenerio many times, flopping back and forth and on the fence.
If it was, I strongly believe she was pushed to it by the Shacknai camp. Epecially by Jonah.

..family attorney anneB brought it up on her F/B..

http://www.facebook.com/AnneMBremner

Anne Bremner
Someone accessed Rebecca Zahau's computer from SW Airlines before she died. Someone also accessed her computer after she died.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer
--snipped--

In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney.

Bremner said it was not Zahau who looked at the online content and suggested the computer may have been accessed by someone using an airline account.

Thanks a bunch, lauriej. I'll check it out.

Has Anne Bremner or anyone released the email address?

I'm seriously wondering if there's evidence that it was an airline account that accessed the computer, or whether people assume "Southwest" means airlines.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of that X at the bottom of my posts?
It bugs me:crazy:

Callie;7371368]I'm here, Carpe Pacem, lol Big deal, huh? I've been busy lately and my puter has dragging a$$ and it drives me nuts.

Happy to see you, Callie! My computer's the same - it's taking forever for WS pages to load and unload - sometimes I swear softly and give up

I have never thought this was a 'staged suicide' because it would have to be staged to look more like a homicide and that just makes no sense if it truly was a homicide but was suppose to look like a simple suicide.

If it was a staged suicide then there wouldn't have instantly been so many questions tending to make people think it was a homicide.

Imo, although unusual, I do think it was a suicide.

I don't think Rebecca's family knew what was really in her mind at the time all this was transpiring. A lot of time someone does not tell their family everything.

IMO
I do think it is a homicide.
mx20.gif

Callie;7371368]I'm here, Carpe Pacem, lol Big deal, huh? I've been busy lately and my puter has dragging a$$ and it drives me nuts.

Happy to see you, Callie! My computer's the same - it's taking forever for WS pages to load and unload - sometimes I swear softly and give up

Hi Carpe Pacem,
Sometimes I want to take a sledge hammer to it. I got rid of some add-ons and that help some.

snipped:
I'm seriously wondering if there's evidence that it was an airline account that accessed the computer, or whether people assume "Southwest" means airlines.

I also wonder about that, and I appreciate your bringing the topic up again. . . .especially since you also pointed out that JS is a director of the Southwest Autism Center (not sure about the exact name) in AZ.

Is anyone sure the account was from Southwest Airlines? TIA.

In the vidoe, in this link,you can hear a short piece of Adam S's 911 call:

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

Thank you for all the updates Sorrel.

Interesting about the fingernail clippings... I know of at least one murder case where they claimed there wasn't anyone else's DNA under the fingernails so now I'm curious about what they typically find and whether or not something would come of DNA analysis of Rebecca's fingernail scrapping. Of course, I think the suspect DNA profile base should have been broadened.

I also wonder how thoroughly the DNA was collected and processed. With DNA present under Rebecca's nails, on the knife, in the black gloves, on the door handle etc., it seems to me that there could have been at least one viable sample processed. Amazing!!

Thank you sorrell skye and bonepile.
I could kick myself for forgetting to set my dvd to record today's Dr. Phil.

This was mentioned before and is worth mentioning again.
Why would a man who just had dinner with RZ call her "girl". I find that cold and a detachment. Why didn't he state my brother's girlfriend? Better yet, by her name, Rebecca. Red flag. And that she hung herself. How does he know that???

LE didn't want to hurt their town's big wig? I don't blame the Z family for wanting an independent investigation.

Thank goodness Rebecca never married JS.

Girl, kid, angry and hostile. I can certainly understand why the 911 call was not released at an earlier date. I question what else, or what context, turn, the rest of the 911 call made. What else could have taken place that could have been any worse than what has aleady been made known?

I doubt any poster has "inside information" that is unknown to police. The ME has already ruled the death a suicide. Revenge doesn't point to suicide and LE has said that they will reconsider if there is new information.

JMO

I beg to differ with your opinion as 'insiders' who have posted on Websleuths have stated that Dina posts on other sites. I woud say that Dina should be considered an insider.

Have you ever heard of someone asking an unconscious person, "Are you alive?"

What people typically say is, "Wake up! wake up!" or "open your eyes! Can you open your eyes!"

Or as Mrs. Holmes suggested, since he clearly knew who she was, why wouldn't he say, "Becky! Becky!"

This PD is either incompetent or corrupt. Federal authorities need to be called in to investigate the cops.

Is it true that the idiotic neighbors who heard her screaming for her life didn't call 911 (like the Apple employees in the yoga store case?)? What is wrong with people?

Agreed Dovebar and you make several good points within your post. I am sure if presented with the same scenario in the future, these neighbors would call 911. You know what they say about hindsight!!

About the automatic updatin of the computer. My computer is on a standard setting. I have a common hp laptop from Wallmart (US I am canadian but live right on the border) and I have Windows 7 for home. My computer will only do an automatic updated if I am using the computer, it does not update even when it is in sleep mode. But SDSO doesn't bother to get into all that. No details just enough info to skip out of the accusation. Over and over again this is how this guy operates.

Also about the head first hanging I would think that "snap" when a fragile women's neck meets that kind of force head first would increase the chances of the neck breaking. She didn't gently ease head first into the tightning noose..... at least the way the SDSO version did not lead us to that.

AB and the Zahau family are certainly justified in NOT going to the SDSO as they are clearly only interested in defending their findings.

You make a most excellent point! My computer works the same way. It doesn't update if off, or in a sleep mode setting.

This is a most interesting case. Could someone tie themselves up before hanging themselves in the way surmised by the police? Yes, it is possible. First you would tie your feet together. Then you would slip the noose over your head, which is already tied to the balcony railing. Then you would tie your hands together in front of you using your teeth and then grab the tee shirt and use it as a gag. Because she was athletic she could slipped her tied hands over her feet and behind her. She then stood up and went over the balcony. The first question to ask is why would she go to all that trouble? The second question who would have a motive to kill her?

But, a point we have been discussing for quite some time is, where are the footprints showing where Rebecca stood to tie the rope to the balcony railing?

When did she get the black paint on the rope around her neck or the t shirt around her neck, without also getting it on other spots, while tying the rope and shirt around her neck?

There are a lot of other questions as well, but those are for a start! ;-)

Hi defense101,

PLUS: It was obviously too late. Her body was cold to the touch, she had rigor in her jaw and a congested face when the police arrived shortly after his 911 call. Adam couldn't tell? What a dumba$$ or liar.

My vote, is liar. He lied to his landlord prior to leaving Memphis, and imho, the lies continued until he left Coronado. Heck, they are most likely continuing to this day.

Funny how he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth, isn't it?!

Kid, to describe his own nephew, supposedly the reason he was in Coronado. Girl to describe his brothers 32 year old significant other. "Are you alive?" I just wish she could have answered 'yes'!

Nice to see that he told the cpr tall tale from the beginning. Proves that Gore and his cronies know zilch about cpr and life saving measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500