WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed closely in the past few days, however, I also didn't realize they hadn't released the apartment. I understood they don't know where she is staying now, however.

MOO

I recall LE originally putting JB up while they investigated her apartment. However, I never heard that they didn't release it back or have released it back. The only thing I heard, like you, is that they didn't know where she is staying right now.

This leads me to believe that LE released the apartment back, of which, released LE from housing her, and now LE doesn't know exactly where she is living.

Probably cause not many men would be willing to pay $3,000 to 5,000 per month if they aren't even allowed to use the bathroom.
:floorlaugh:

Just a guess, but 'use of a bathroom' probably isn't on their top list of things they would be paying for with a sugar baby..
:floorlaugh:

I bet a lot of guys wouldn't care about that if they were getting anytime they want,no-strings "sugar" from an attractive young woman..

This quote from the brother kind of makes me a little bit sick... do we happen to have a barf icon anywhere?

Biryukova’s brother told Quinlan he didn’t know what he could do to help in the search for his nephew.

“How’s your sister doing?” asked Quinlan.

“She’s upset with the whole situation. We’re just hoping for the best,” said Stan.

:sweep: This just may be JB.

"Julia, this is our son. It's our son. Our son is missing," he said. "And if you know anything, please tell the authorities. They just want to get him back and I'm sure you miss him, too. He's your Sky -- Skyster -- so please help."

Solomons plea to jb

Gosh, how this broke my heart. Seems a better statement than JB's, in my opinion. OH, and her brother's statement?.....uh, how do you look for Sky? Try taking a cue from SM. He seems to know what he's doing.

I recall LE originally putting JB up while they investigated her apartment. However, I never heard that they didn't release it back or have released it back. The only thing I heard, like you, is that they didn't know where she is staying right now.

This leads me to believe that LE released the apartment back, of which, released LE from housing her, and now LE doesn't know exactly where she is living.

That was the implication I got as well.

:)

MOO

Washington and California are in the same time zone.

Oops! Duh! I was getting Washington time mixed up with Missouri time while I am trying to follow these cases.
Thank you!:blushing:

That was the implication I got as well.

:)

MOO

In the article where the brother speaks, they say that sources have said she is staying with her brother in his Belltown apartment, which would be essentially downtown Seattle. But, police have not confirmed that and say that they don't know for sure.

edited to add: and I guess the brother didn't confirm it either during his interview

In the article where the brother speaks, they say that sources have said she is staying with her brother in his Belltown apartment, which would be essentially downtown Seattle. But, police have not confirmed that and say that they don't know for sure.

edited to add: and I guess the brother didn't confirm it either during his interview

Not surprising if she is indeed staying with him. Curious, however, how long that will last with her OCD.

MOO

IIRC JB and SM went thru mediation over custody and got it to go more in his favor for visits for him. Then she decided she wasn't happy with the results. She has already kept the kids from him for almost a year.

So the mediation happened and she knew the gig was up and she was about to lose the total control that she has so skillfully manipulated. Then what a coincidence... Sky disappears!!

WHY THE HECK ISN'T SHE BEING CHARGED WITH CRIMINAL CHILD ABANDONMENT OR CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE?

How the heck can she just walk off on a 2 year old and not be charged with that child abandonment and criminal neglect? HOW?????

I sincerely hope that she loses all rights to the baby girl and thus loses her child support. Then when he has custody she should have to pay child support which should cancel out any spousal support she would get.

Let's see how she gets along in the world without his financial support.

At first I felt some minor sympathy for her because of the mental issues but the anger is really kicking in big time. :furious::furious:

But this won't be a happy ending for her. I don' know how the heck she thought this would play out but I only see it getting worse for her. It's only a matter of time.

Not surprising if she is indeed staying with him. Curious, however, how long that will last with her OCD.

MOO

Well if she is staying with her brother, I hope he refuses to let HER use his bathroom!!!

This quote from the brother kind of makes me a little bit sick... do we happen to have a barf icon anywhere?

Biryukova’s brother told Quinlan he didn’t know what he could do to help in the search for his nephew.

“How’s your sister doing?” asked Quinlan.

“She’s upset with the whole situation. We’re just hoping for the best,” said Stan.

Here ya go! :puke:

Interesting choice of words over something say along the lines of she is worried sick about my nephew, or she is worried sick about her son. He didn't even acknowledge the child.

Anything different on the video? I don't have sound. Did he even mention Sky by name on the video? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix