WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Julia, this is our son. It's our son. Our son is missing," he said. "And if you know anything, please tell the authorities. They just want to get him back and I'm sure you miss him, too. He's your Sky -- Skyster -- so please help."

Solomons plea to jb

Awe, that just breaks my heart to pieces! Julia Biryukova - WHERE IS SKY?

NG chose this case tonight only because of her discovery of the "dating" site, IMO...something salacious for her to go on about. We all know there isn't any real news, sadly.

Honestly I don't mind NG discussing this dating site at length since it is giving national attention to what type of mother JB is.

MOO

"Julia, this is our son. It's our son. Our son is missing," he said. "And if you know anything, please tell the authorities. They just want to get him back and I'm sure you miss him, too. He's your Sky -- Skyster -- so please help."

Solomons plea to jb

:(

Where are you Sky?

I'm bringing this post over from the closed thread to help further the discussion:

As someone with OCD, I have had the same fear in the past of an member of the opposite sex using a toliet I was using. I'll explain more, but I need to remind you that everything about OCD makes no sense, and no logic- so try not to judge... I was somehow afraid sitting on a toliet a male used, somehow could get me pregnant. I know that with logic that is near impossible. And it's a common worry aparently, within OCD.IMO

Thanks for sharing this information!

Salem

For me, I don't really care she joined the website in July, HOWEVER, I really care that she accessed the site in the last couple of days.

Oh Lord, Nancy is simply off her friggin rocker asking the owner of the website about why OCD is not listed as well as men not being able to use the bathroom. WTH!

NG now discussing JB's OCD and her excessive cleaning being able to eliminate physical evidence; asking about various cleaning products, hydrogen peroxide, etc.

Did the police ever state in any of their press conferences that they haven't released the apartment back to Julia?

Oh Lord, Nancy is simply off her friggin rocker asking the owner of the website about why OCD is not listed as well as men not being able to use the bathroom. WTH!
Probably cause not many men would be willing to pay $3,000 to 5,000 per month if they aren't even allowed to use the bathroom.
:floorlaugh:

I live in CA. Would that be channel 7 at 5:00 p.m. here:waitasec:? TIA

Oops! I have been trying to keep up with Baby Lisa, Tyler, and Sky's cases...got my Washington/Missouri/California times mixed up.:blushing:

Probably cause not many men would be willing to pay $3,000 to 5,000 per month if they aren't even allowed to use the bathroom.
:floorlaugh:

I agree with you, however, it was a stupid question for a professional individual to ask the owner of a Sugar Mama/Daddy/Babies website.

Did the police ever state in any of their press conferences that they haven't released the apartment back to Julia?

I haven't followed closely in the past few days, however, I also didn't realize they hadn't released the apartment. I understood they don't know where she is staying now, however.

MOO

Does anyone know if this community incinerates any of its trash or does it all go to a landfill?

I'm hoping that the statistics will ring true in this case and that Sky is close to home, within a 10-mile radius of JB's apartment building, and, if something did happen to him under her care, that the statistics will ring true in terms of where he is (typically, if a mother is involved, it's unlikely to be the trash). Fingers crossed!

My first impressions have been sadly, that Sky is no longer with us. However, if it is true that she joined this Sugar Daddy web site-which in my mind is much more than a "dating site" , it is a profit making arrangement. So, knowing this, it has now made me think it is entirely possible she sold the baby. If she was so blatant in her desire to make money that she would solicit strangers online, then I wouldn't be surprised that she might see her baby as another way to make money and also use the internet to find a buyer for him.

Mother didn't show up for a hearing last week regarding visitation, so JB has been denied visitation. (per Solomon's attorney on Nancy's Show)

Uh oh... is she just going to give up her daughter to avoid talking and incriminating herself in her son's disappearance?

(Sound familiar??)

I'm having Kaine/Terri flashbacks here... if Julia just rolls over, gives up her daughter and refuses to talk... we are screwed.

My first impressions have been sadly, that Sky is no longer with us. However, if it is true that she joined this Sugar Daddy web site-which in my mind is much more than a "dating site" , it is a profit making arrangement. So, knowing this, it has now made me think it is entirely possible she sold the baby. If she was so blatant in her desire to make money that she would solicit strangers online, then I wouldn't be surprised that she might see her baby as another way to make money and also use the internet to find a buyer for him.

Or, possibly she disposed of the boy who resembles his father, in favor of the 4 y/o girl who could be more profitable to her? Sad to think, however, I don't see this woman showing much love for either child from what I have read regarding their care.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member