GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two were empty and two were full. If they were connected with the case, I imagine one for J, one for the perp (please be from the perp with fingerprints!) and then ... "just leave the other two right there so I can show you something." :furious:

I am sick today and I really did throw up when I heard the news during the press conference. She certainly was a beautiful girl, and I was afraid when I read that she was missing that some perv would also notice her beauty.

Sweet little Jorelys nobody will be able to hurt you ever again. RIP angel.

Does anybody have a link to the news story about the soda cans that were found? This is the first I have heard of that.

How could something like this happen in my town??? This is a nice area.... I am heartbroken.

It's not my town, but I'm very close to you, in Marietta. I was hoping to come home from work with some good news, but... heart is breaking, too. At least she was found, and found quickly. We have so many who are still missing. I'm still reading and catching up, but am hoping that this perp is caught ASAP. Rest peacefully, lovely little lady.

I am sick today and I really did throw up when I heard the news during the press conference. She certainly was a beautiful girl, and I was afraid when I read that she was missing that some perv would also notice her beauty.

Sweet little Jorelys nobody will be able to hurt you ever again. RIP angel.

Does anybody have a link to the news story about the soda cans that were found? This is the first I have heard of that.

Here you go. :hug:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/new...fered-missing-girl-jorleys-rivera-20111205-es

Police tell FOX 5 that they have sent several Coke cans to the lab for tests. The cans were found behind building 7000 in the River Ridge Apartments. Police say the last time Jorelys’ babysitter saw her, the teen was grabbing drinks for her and her friends. Police are looking into the possibility that those Coke cans are those drinks the sitter was getting for her friends.

ETA: Other articles state Jorelys was the one to go get the drinks, not the sitter.

I don't know whether to be furious with, or sad for, the "teenage babysitter". I know it isn't his/her fault there are evil people in the world, but how can you leave 3 young children completely unattended and just walk away? He/she is going to spend the rest of his/her life dealing with this on their conscience. Can you imagine? I don't know whether to scream or weep.

In the review from March the person says the body was found in the trash compactor.

They also say the walls are paper thin.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/GA-Canton-River-Ridge-at-Canton-1206418.html

It is possible someone heard what happened to Jorelys and didn't realize it at the time.

This is literally identical to Skyler Kauffman. So much that I even checked to make sure James Troutman was still incarcerated.

Skyler was taken, beaten, raped and put in the dumpster at her apartment complex.
The noises of Skyler's murder were heard but were not fully understood until later.

Found Deceased PA - AMBER ALERT: Skyler Kauffman, 9, Souderton, 9 May 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Skylar was my first thought as well....Troutman won't be going anywhere for a long time...if he survives jail. They don't play in Montgomery County.

This is horribly sad :(, my prayers go out to her family, I am so sorry.

It has to be someone from the apartment complex, someone whom was aware of the daily routines of this family, someone's been watching and waiting. They will be know to the family. I am sure it was someone Jorley has met and trusted to an extent....

I am so sick of these sicko's running wild, it should be automatic castration of everything down below :furious:

Welcome to WebSleuths Gwyndyl! We are glad you joined us.

Fly with the angels baby girl!

This is horribly sad :(, my prayers go out to her family, I am so sorry.

It has to be someone from the apartment complex, someone whom was aware of the daily routines of this family, someone's been watching and waiting. They will be know to the family. I am sure it was someone Jorley has met and trusted to an extent....

I am so sick of these sicko's running wild, it should be automatic castration of everything down below :furious:

Unfortunately, these cretins can mutilate, rape, castrate, and murder us, but the reverse is against the cretin's civil rights. All we're allowed to do to them is safely house them, feed them, provide medical care, and humanely take care of them for the rest of their natural days. We are required to be "nice" to them even after they beat, rape, torture, and murder our children.

What a sweet deal for them, yes? Savagely beat, rape, torture, and murder a 7 year old innocent child and all they get is a pat on the head and free hotel with room service - courtesy of me and you.

I've never commited even the most minor violent act in my entire existence, but I'd have no qualms putting a bullet right between the eyes of the subhuman cretin responsible for savaging this poor child. And I'd sleep like a baby afterwards.

I don't know whether to be furious with, or sad for, the "teenage babysitter". I know it isn't his/her fault there are evil people in the world, but how can you leave 3 young children completely unattended and just walk away? He/she is going to spend the rest of his/her life dealing with this on their conscience. Can you imagine? I don't know whether to scream or weep.

I've been lurking in the background, and am so very sorry to hear this news. At this point, I feel sorry for the sitter. I can't tell you how many times I turned my back on my child at that age. He was certainly big enough to play outside without me hovering on his every move. I still have some reading to do upthread, but I wonder if someone was stalking this poor child.

MOO

Mel

It's not my town, but I'm very close to you, in Marietta. I was hoping to come home from work with some good news, but... heart is breaking, too. At least she was found, and found quickly. We have so many who are still missing. I'm still reading and catching up, but am hoping that this perp is caught ASAP. Rest peacefully, lovely little lady.

Same here. I too am in Mtta. and was checking in while working. I was bracing myself for a bad outcome but didn't expect them to find her so fast. I am glad they did, bless her sweet, little heart.

OT, but Leilei is a very precious name to me. When my mother was dying, Leilei was the head nurse who was caring for her and often ministered to me emotionally. Just couldn't help noticing the screen name.

Anyway, I believe they will have enough evidence to make an arrest very soon. At least I certainly hope so.

RIP sweet darling. You deserved so much better.

K.

I've been lurking in the background, and am so very sorry to hear this news. At this point, I feel sorry for the sitter. I can't tell you how many times I turned my back on my child at that age. He was certainly big enough to play outside without me hovering on his every move. I still have some reading to do upthread, but I wonder if someone was stalking this poor child.

MOO

Mel

I both agree and disagree. :crazy: In my own suburban fenced backyard, and perhaps in our front yard, when my children were seven, I could see running in for a moment to get drinks, answer the phone, etc. But on the playground of a mid-sized apartment complex? I don't think I would. When they were this age, I wouldn't leave them unsupervised in our neighborhood playground to go pee, let alone run home real quick to get drinks. Especially as a 'babysitter'. My job was to watch the kids, not leave any of them on a playground unattended to run an errand. But that's just me, and I certainly think that if this is the way it went down, she (the sitter) will never get over it.

Also, let's not forget mom has at least temporarily lost custody of her other two. I think there's more to the lack of supervision than meets the eye. I also wonder how old this 'teenaged' sitter was. She may have been a very immature and overwhelmed 13 year old for all we know.

And I agree that child was being stalked and the perp knew this opportunity would arise, as several neighbors say the children were often unsupervised.

I'm still not sure it was the sitter who went in to get the drinks, though. Some reports have Jorelys as the person going to get the drinks. :waitasec:

Prime News is covering the story. I am recording it and it will be posted on my YouTube channel at some point after the show ends.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

My deepest sympathy to the entire family of this precious and beautiful little girl. :cry:

6 o'clock news. (Fox 5)

The reporter stated that though it's not clear exactly where this dumpster was located on the property, that LE was seen today mostly collecting evidence around the 7000 building.

I think that's the same building they found the Coke cans behind.

Ok, the talk around her locally (Canton) is that the dumpster they found her in was the one behind the Movie theatre at Riverstone .... has anyone seen this printed anywhere? Also, I am hearing that local DFACS has taken the remaining children into protective custody pending investigation..

Hmm so the children were 7,4, and one? often unsupervised? No wonder the state has the other two kids!

The family has a "history" with dfacs apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky