FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a girl who needed to work more than one job and short on cash be paying for her ex boyfriends Hummer? Hey Dale you missed your child support payment this month and oh by the way here's some money so you can make your Hummer payment. :crazy:

Again, please provide a link that states the Hummer was in his name and his name only (you can link to the post that states it) & also a link to back up that he was making the payments. Thanks!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is no absolute proof DSjr had something to do with it. There are instances of people with no history of violence who do heinous acts to loved ones and strangers. Don't paint someone guilty because of things that happened on record almost a decade ago.

Past behavior is a good indicator of future behavior. BTW, he showed violent behavior just last week...on camera. We don't know the reason yet, but there is a reason DSjr is named the only suspect in the disappearance of MP. And IMO, anyone who drags a woman across the ground and slams her head against a metal railing is a wife beater. The military obviously agreed since they sent him to prison for it.

Re: the 92 Murder

He didn't stab the victim, but he was charged for stomping a guys head with his boots (aka deadly weapon).

Kicking someone is a felony has nothing to do with your foot wear just FYI.

The Hummer is in his name are you saying that someone else was making the payments?

It's been rumored that Michelle was making the payments and the car was in Dale's name. Nothing solid that I can link to though!

Michelle's mother had stated in a video very early on that Dale wanted the vehicle back. There is a video and probably can be found in the Media thread for this case.

It is very possible that Michelle couldn't get credit and Dale put the vehicle in his name and she made the payments.

I know what you mean. It is a conundrum. Why would he do it on that day. Then again I think, what a coincidence that some other random stranger would abduct her, and on the day her show with dale aired. So either way you look at it, it's weird.

Yes, I agree, but it's not as if those are the only two options--abduction by a random stranger or planned ambush by DS II. There's also the distinct possibility that DS II didn't plan anything, but acted out of rage in the moment for whatever reason.

It seems most likely to me that DS II is the culprit, but there's the possibility (however remote) she had a stalker, or that someone else she knew was responsible. Until we hear more evidence from LE, we cannot know with absolute certainty that DS II is the one. IMO

Am I allowed to post the youtube links?? RE: DSjr roommate in the Marines.

Does anyone know if the day that Michelle dropped of the kids at Dale's that it was a scheduled visitation day?

Kicking someone is a felony has nothing to do with your foot wear just FYI.

You're right, I do it all the time when I see someone on the ground, I want to wear out the tops as well as the bottoms, even wear ya know?!?!

It's been rumored that Michelle was making the payments and the car was in Dale's name. Nothing solid that I can link to though!

Michelle's mother had stated in a video very early on that Dale wanted the vehicle back. There is a video and probably can be found in the Media thread for this case.

It is very possible that Michelle couldn't get credit and Dale put the vehicle in his name and she made the payments.

Thanks for the info. I am sure that Michelle wanted a nice vehicle to advertise her business so it makes sense.

It makes it agg batt w/ a deadly weapon (boots). It states it right in the police reports. Their words, not mine.

Doesn't matter, a friend of mine kicked a guy in the head and he had on sneakers. He was charged with a felony. It was later dropped as he was not the attacker. Punching a guy on the face is not always a felony, kicking in the head is.

My son is a bouncer in a night-club on weekends and what he has to do to handle situations can be looked at as violent. However, when dealing with drunks that don't want to leave on their own are removed in ways that are not very polite.

bbm

That is what I think happened. She probably had no credit, so he co-signed, which essentially puts the Hummer in his name. That is what we did with our kids, but once they turned 18 and had made most of their own payments,they had the cars put in their own names. Michelle probably wanted to do that, but he may have denied her request.

bbm

That is what I think happened. She probably had no credit, so he co-signed, which essentially puts the Hummer in his name. That is what we did with our kids, but once they turned 18 and had made most of their own payments,they had the cars put in their own names. Michelle probably wanted to do that, but he may have denied her request.

It's very possible that Michelle still wasn't able to get a loan in her own name in order to get it out of Dale's name. It doesn't appear that she had one job that paid enough in order to get a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz