FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her full time job was not just "spray tanning people". That was a side business she started on her own. No matter what, it just doesn't seem right to mock someone -a mother- or her way of earning a living when she most likely has lost her life. The sarcastic tones don't help anything.

Timeline of 11/17/2011

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
[MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
"11:30 works if it is ok"

immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
"Sweet!!! !!!!"
and the one that immediately followed stated:
":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:"(5 red heart icons in a row)

10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
"Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
**time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
[MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
[MSM, Lauren]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
(per some MSM this text was sent "after" she'd dropped off the twins at Dale's.. To each their own on what they feel is accurate)..
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:15pm In sister, Lauren's public statement on 11/30 she stated this time as an ETA for Michelle arriving at the daycare to p/up the twins.
[sister, Lauren]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm.. Lauren further claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
[MSM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

8:00pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.(have also seen this time reported as 8:01 and 8:08pm but am going by the timeline released 12/4 on Today Show)
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
[MSM, family]

10:00pm-ish Dale is back home at the condo and LE are doing their initial search of his home and speaking with Dale to find out his account of the events as they had occurred that afternoon/evening.
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

*Bumping up with more new times added from Today Show times given with help from Michelle's family*

Yeah I know that was my point. In order for her to make the monthly payment and it be worth it for her to be advertising her business she would have to be making a lot more spray tanning people.

I guess I don't see your point. She had two jobs, one was full time and the one she had done the majority of her adult life - bartending (or at least that is what it appears to me based on family and media accounts of where she currently works and prior clubs/bars where she has tended bar). The 2nd job - Glow tanning, we have no idea how much time she spent doing that or how much she made. Having said that, she is still going to need a vehicle regardless of whether she is doing the Glow tanning or not. Are you suggesting that however much she was making off of the tanning business was likely not even enough to make a car payment? I doubt that she'd be making that small amount of money at the 2nd job that it wouldn't even cover a car payment.

It's also a tax deduction for the vehicle of you are also advertising your business on the vehicle. Further, if someone is going around providing a mobile service to clients, it does make it look more legitimate for their vehicle to advertise the services, IMO.

Yeah I know that was my point. In order for her to make the monthly payment and it be worth it for her to be advertising her business she would have to be making a lot more spray tanning people.

I don't know. Maybe she needed the second job as way to write off expenses. If she has a business on the side then she can write off some of her car payments and things like that. For a bartender, who makes a lot of tips, having a side business makes good business sense. It is not about how much $ she makes in that biz, it is about the tax write off she can have to help her keep more of her other money.

eta: Talina, bright minds think alike.

Sorry to ask again but does anybody know that when Michelle brought the kids over to Dales it was on a scheduled visitation day?

I've not seen that reported or posted on but several people have questioned that.

Talina, Dale did not knock down the reporter nor did he body slam him. Not defending him just wanted to be clear on that.

It appears to me that he body checked the guy, some people are just blind! ~JMO~

Hummer H3s are not that expensive (mid $20Ks maybe?). Has it been reported what the payment was? I'm more leaning toward caring for 3 kids as a single mother as the more expensive responsibility. Sure, a car payment is a big expense but I doubt it was the reason she had the spray tanning business. Not sure what you're saying I guess. What do you think happened to MP? She disappeared b/c she didn't want to pay for the Hummer anymore? I'm confused. Sorry. :blushing:

I'm just going to believe she ditched the hummer, grabbed a bus and ran off to a beach somewhere. seeing as there is no body, this is just as logical as anything else.

Oh, and before some one says but she's a devoted mom, that hasn't stopped other women from running away. Mom's put up a good front sometimes and often have inner dialogues and feelings that they may be ashamed to share because society demands moms be maternal paragons.

Her full time job was not just "spray tanning people". That was a side business she started on her own. No matter what, it just doesn't seem right to mock someone -a mother- or her way of earning a living when she most likely has lost her life. The sarcastic tones don't help anything.

Who was mocking her certainly not me. I would put no one down who is trying to make extra money to support their kids. Let me be a little more clear as to what I meant. Michelle most likely wasn't making much money spray tanning people. So why did she need such an expensive car to put a sign on to advertise her business? If she was making the car payment it was probably eating up a large chunk of her profit. This is why I doubt she was making the payment it would not be worth it.

So the guy actually fell to the ground? I thought he walked into a pole.

Yes, he did and Dale's entourage are heard jeering the cameraman on the video of the incident. He did not walk into a pole. Where did you get that idea?

I'm just going to believe she ditched the hummer, grabbed a bus and ran off to a beach somewhere. seeing as there is no body, this is just as logical as anything else.

Oh, and before some one says but she's a devoted mom, that hasn't stopped other women from running away. Mom's put up a good front sometimes and often have inner dialogues and feelings that they may be ashamed to share because society demands moms be maternal paragons.

If we took a tally of all of the moms who went missing, and in the end, counted up how many ran off, vs. how many were killed, which amount would be greater? I think the murdered tally would be, by far.

A new report just out says that they are expanding the search to Daytona Beach now I'm confused.

Oh but btw, she is missing and has had a very volatile relationship with the father of her twins who clearly has trouble controlling his anger....important detail, wouldn't you say?

So the guy actually fell to the ground? I thought he walked into a pole.

Fell to the ground? Walked into a pole (backwards it would seem after Dale deliberately shoved him with his upper body). Either way...hitting the ground or a pole, or both...he was injured and received medical treatment, both a direct result of an unprovoked assault by the suspect and on national television no less. Poor Dale, the victim.

It's also a tax deduction for the vehicle of you are also advertising your business on the vehicle. Further, if someone is going around providing a mobile service to clients, it does make it look more legitimate for their vehicle to advertise the services, IMO.

This isn't correct. You can not deduct your vehicle for business unless it's used only for business. She also used the Hummer as a personal vehicle, so she would have to keep a detailed long of mileage to and from jobs and only mileage for those jobs. She could not deduct any portion of the payment but could deduct cost of signage and an amount per business mile.

Who was mocking her certainly not me. I would put no one down who is trying to make extra money to support their kids. Let me be a little more clear as to what I meant. Michelle most likely wasn't making much money spray tanning people. So why did she need such an expensive car to put a sign on to advertise her business? If she was making the car payment it was probably eating up a large chunk of her profit. This is why I doubt she was making the payment it would not be worth it.

The type of Hummer she had was not that expensive. And she needed a car for many other reasons, besides just the spray tanning biz. She had 3 kids as well. So she needed a bigger car than some people do. But having that second biz gives her the tax write off to make her other earnings go farther. She could essentially write off the monthly car payment if she had a good accountant.

This isn't correct. You can not deduct your vehicle for business unless it's used only for business. She also used the Hummer as a personal vehicle, so she would have to keep a detailed long of mileage to and from jobs and only mileage for those jobs. She could not deduct any portion of the payment but could deduct cost of signage and an amount per business mile.

I didn't say she could deduct the entire cost of the vehicle. I said she can deduct for it on her taxes. You state yourself in your post, the ways the deductions work.

Oh but btw, she is missing and has had a very volatile relationship with the father of her twins who clearly has trouble controlling his anger....important detail, wouldn't you say?

Well, I like to stay positive but if you prefer murdered......I mean I just hope she needed a break and ran away for awhile. I hear Daytona Bch is nice. There's always hope.

A brand new H3 was tagged @ $33,390 - $41,705, who knows if it was used (who cares), the low end was less than my GMC Envoy XUV @ $37,777, did I pay that, no way! and I only had one job, so worst case could have been a 400 to $500 payment...

I Know one thing for sure . Any woman looking like her and working in a bar is gonna bring in some pretty big tips .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member