FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to believe she ditched the hummer, grabbed a bus and ran off to a beach somewhere. seeing as there is no body, this is just as logical as anything else.

Oh, and before some one says but she's a devoted mom, that hasn't stopped other women from running away. Mom's put up a good front sometimes and often have inner dialogues and feelings that they may be ashamed to share because society demands moms be maternal paragons.

BBM

Sorry, but I didn't buy that when Josh Powell said it about his wife Susan, either.

Yes, he did and Dale's entourage are heard jeering the cameraman on the video of the incident. He did not walk into a pole. Where did you get that idea?

I just watched the video again look at it very closely the cameraman walked sideways right into a metal sign. The metal sign is about 3 feet high and it folds out and I'm sure the camera man did not see it but nonetheless he walked sideways right into it. You may need to pause the video because the sign is only there for a second for you to see. The cameraman was not watching where he was going and I am sure with all the people that witnessed it that they will testify to that so I doubt Dale will have his kids taken away because of this incident.

I'm just going to believe she ditched the hummer, grabbed a bus and ran off to a beach somewhere. seeing as there is no body, this is just as logical as anything else.

Is there any evidence that this is likely? Her past behaviors? Witness who have come forth stating her instability? Her inability to be able to mentally or emotionally deal with specific problems or situations? Criminal background? History of abandonment of her children? Large sums of money missing from her accounts?

Just as Dales history speaks volumes about his character...so does Michelles it would seem and I have yet to hear or read about any anti-social, violent or narcissist behavior about Michelle that would indicate that it is likely she hopped a bus and took off to hang with Jimmy Buffet...

I didn't say she could deduct the entire cost of the vehicle. I said she can deduct for it on her taxes. You state yourself in your post, the ways the deductions work.

Yes, but as a small business owner with a car, with signage, you're looking at maybe a couple hundred dollars if that. Honestly, it's not worth the hassle of keeping mileage so that really only leaves the one time deduction for the signage which doesn't offset very many tips. The payment on a 20k car is 350 - 400 bucks depending on interest and down payment. I looked up used H3 and 2008's are around 25,000.00 depending on mileage and can be as high as 30,000.00

LE has her vehicle right? Has it been reported if anything was found in it?

Well, I like to stay positive but if you prefer murdered......I mean I just hope she needed a break and ran away for awhile. I hear Daytona Bch is nice. There's always hope.
No I don't prefer murdered. I hope you're right-that she's safe and happy somewhere, but I'm not going to disrespect her and her loved ones by implying how much she is enjoying herself in Daytona Beach at this very moment...disrespectful no matter what.

Yes, but as a small business owner with a car, with signage, you're looking at maybe a couple hundred dollars if that. Honestly, it's not worth the hassle of keeping mileage so that really only leaves the one time deduction for the signage which doesn't offset very many tips. The payment on a 20k car is 350 - 400 bucks depending on interest and down payment. I looked up used H3 and 2008's are around 25,000.00 depending on mileage and can be as high as 30,000.00

I use my car for personal and business use and I can assure my annual tax deduction is far more than what you are stating. I don't even keep track of mileage. My tax accountant has a range of acceptable expenses that the IRS allows for the type of business I am in and that is the formula he uses each year.

Is there any evidence that this is likely? Her past behaviors? Witness who have come forth stating her instability? Her inability to be able to mentally or emotionally deal with specific problems or situations? Criminal background? History of abandonment of her children? Large sums of money missing from her accounts?

Just as Dales history speaks volumes about his character...so does Michelles it would seem and I have yet to hear or read about any anti-social, violent or narcissist behavior about Michelle that would indicate that it is likely she hopped a bus and took off to hang with Jimmy Buffet...

So someone has to have past behaviors before stress can get the best of them? I don't buy that. There's always a first for everything. Why would you need large sums of money? a couple grand would do.

Since the family has their own salon, they aren't business dummies.

So someone has to have past behaviors before stress can get the best of them? I don't buy that. There's always a first for everything. Why would you need large sums of money? a couple grand would do.

A couple grand would work if your on welfare to begin with, no lie a couple runs on Saturday and I'm out no less than $800, that's at least twice a month, 2 grand is not working for a runaway...

I use my car for personal and business use and I can assure my annual tax deduction is far more than what you are stating. I don't even keep track of mileage. My tax accountant has a range of acceptable expenses that the IRS allows for the type of business I am in and that is the formula he uses each year.

I pray you are never audited because the first thing they will ask for is mileage logs. All this is OT anyway.

No I don't prefer murdered. I hope you're right-that she's safe and happy somewhere, but I'm not going to disrespect her and her loved ones by implying how much she is enjoying herself in Daytona Beach at this very moment...disrespectful no matter what.

Funny you mention Daytona Beach as that is where the search is expanding to.

Nobody has reported that being a mother to her kids has stressed her out. In fact, people have said that it was her greatest joy.

I had stressful times when my kids were little, but if I had run off, I would have taken them with me. The stressful people were bosses and mother-in-laws, not the toddlers. imoo

Nobody has reported that being a mother to her kids has stressed her out. In fact, people have said that it was her greatest joy.

I had stressful times when my kids were little, but if I had run off, I would have taken them with me. The stressful people were bosses and mother-in-laws, not the toddlers. imoo

I didn't say it was her kids stressing her out. You're inferring meaning that's not there. I speak of stress in general and that having kids would not stop some people from taking a break. The kids have a strong support system. She would know that and know that they'd be taken care of.

I owned a business for probably 15+ years where I used my car for business & personal miles. I kept a log for the biz miles & it was quite a write off (in the thousands of $$'s) just taking the standard mileage deduction. I think there is too much speculation re: the hummer to make any kind of judgment as to what their arrangements were, how much they financed, etc & I'm not quite sure how this plays into the situation. After all, if it isn't in her name as you say, she could just give it back to DS & get something else. Anyone can get a car loan now a days and by all accounts it sounds as though she has a supportive family that would be willing to help her. All JMO.

I didn't say it was her kids stressing her out. You're inferring meaning that's not there. I speak of stress in general and that having kids would not stop some people from taking a break. The kids have a strong support system. She would know that and know that they'd be taken care of.

Mothers do not walk away from twin toddlers just because they are feeling 'stressed.' The stress she would feel from leaving her babies behind would be a thousand times worse than any other stress she was worried about.

Who cares if they have a support system. Do you think she would allow her 11 yr old to go on thinking his mom was killed and dumped somewhere, just so she could sit on the beach in Daytona?

Mothers do not walk away from twin toddlers just because they are feeling 'stressed.' The stress she would feel from leaving her babies behind would be a thousand times worse than any other stress she was worried about.

Who cares if they have a support system. Do you think she would allow her 11 yr old to go on thinking his mom was killed and dumped somewhere, just so she could sit on the beach in Daytona?

I didn't say she was in Daytona. It's only a possibility that she left. I'm dumbfounded that people would rather believe she was murdered as opposed to leaving her 3 kids with caring family for awhile. Maybe she's so mad at whoever, whatever that she really didn't think of what would happen after she left. Maybe she doesn't know how to return without being judged a bad mother.

I also mentioned Cuba and Mexico as possibilities too. There a lot of places people can disappear to.

Yeah you mentioned Cuba and Mexico and Daytona Beach. Come on man you got it admit that's pretty freaky since the search just expanded to Daytona Beach.

I didn't say she was in Daytona. It's only a possibility that she left. I'm dumbfounded that people would rather believe she was murdered as opposed to leaving her 3 kids with caring family for awhile. Maybe she's so mad at whoever, whatever that she really didn't think of what would happen after she left. Maybe she doesn't know how to return without being judged a bad mother.

Nobody would 'rather' think she was murdered. But we have seen enough past cases to know the statistics. Chances are, she was killed and disposed of.

And maybe you should be sensitive to the fact that most of the men who killed their wives end up saying exactly what you are saying,to try and cover their tracks. Dale peterson, JoshPowell, etc etc.

I seriously doubt that law enforcement would have been able to convince a judge to sign off on search warrants (one which entailed the deployment of a SWAT team) if they did not have solid evidence of foul play to justify said warrants.

I also seriously doubt that they would come out and publicly refer to Dale, Jr. as the "prime suspect" in Michelle's disappearance if they didn't have solid evidence to back up that claim--especially in this day and age of such a litigious society in which we now live.

I seriously doubt that law enforcement, with untold numbers of officers from numerous agencies, would be expending such herculean efforts, and money, in searching the many waterways, lakes, woods, etc. if there was any likelihood that Michelle was off sunning herself in Cuba, Mexico, or Daytona Beach.

It certainly is not difficult for me to see that foul play, in some form, has befallen this mother of three young children, and that most likely, it was at the hands of Dale, Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname