Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep commenting on how sincere and believable Dandre sounds. I think we need to keep in mind that he has 3 kids that are 2 years old. In other words, he juggled three pregnant girlfriends and is playing the fatherly role to all of the kids. So, imo, he is a smooth talker. He has the ability to sound sincere and believable. But I don't bel;ieve most of what he is saying.

Slick and smooth, and like that is a fairly accurate description of the carjacker. When he went on NG that was his undoing. Wonder exactly how long Bianca has been "gone".

Poor little thing. She had to compete with the other two-year-olds. This is such a tragedy.

There isn't anything about Bianca on the Channel 4 or Detroit News websites this morning, but I heard part of this radio interview with D'Andre on WWJ (CBS radio affiliate). Audio and text at link:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/12/08/father-of-missing-toddler-gives-emotional-plea/

Father Of Missing Toddler Gives Emotional Plea

DETROIT (WWJ) - The father of missing Bianca Jones says the last week has been nearly unbearable as his child remains missing.

D’Andre Lane said his daughter Bianca was sitting in the backseat of his car when he was carjacked last Friday in Detroit...

With his attorney at his side, Lane gave an emotional plea live on WWJ Newsradio 950, saying that despite some media reports, he has cooperated with police...

Sources: Witnesses coming forward in Bianca case

Detroit girl has been missing since December 2nd

Published On: Dec 08 2011 08:42:17 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Sources-Witnesses-coming-forward-in-Bianca-case/-/1719418/4899034/-/rlbdwez/-/index.html

DETROIT -
"Sources close to the investigation involving 2-year-old Bianca Jones are telling Local 4 key witnesses are providing new details in the case."

Volunteers Bolster Search Effort For Bianca

Updated: Thursday, 08 Dec 2011, 7:19 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 07 Dec 2011, 11:25 PM EST

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/volunteers-reinforce-search-effort-for-bianca-20111207-r2

And now starts the unraveling .....Glad some people are going to start talking. Sure hope they find out what "really happened" Poor Girl! So Sad.......

Wow according to a witness in that article he parked the car in an alley and got out.

Was his car discovered in an alley after it was allegedly carjacked?

Just pains me how people think they can get away from the truth. JMO

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Sources-Witnesses-coming-forward-in-Bianca-case/-/1719418/4899034/-/rlbdwez/-/index.html

DETROIT -
"Sources close to the investigation involving 2-year-old Bianca Jones are telling Local 4 key witnesses are providing new details in the case."

Volunteers Bolster Search Effort For Bianca

Updated: Thursday, 08 Dec 2011, 7:19 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 07 Dec 2011, 11:25 PM EST

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/volunteers-reinforce-search-effort-for-bianca-20111207-r2

And now starts the unraveling .....Glad some people are going to start talking. Sure hope they find out what "really happened" Poor Girl! So Sad.......

I am glad people are coming forward, but I can't help but wonder how accurate their reports actually are.

If you saw something so odd as this guy ditching his own car, and then the reports of his story and the missing baby were all over the news, why wait so long to tell cops?

Why would a bus driver remember this particular car and that it was being driven alone by this particular person?

Oh, hey--it just struck me why he would give a description so like his own appearance!! If any witnesses saw him driving the car or leaving the area where the car was found, he can say it wasn't him but this other guy who LOOKS like him!!!

Wow according to a witness in that article he parked the car in an alley and got out.

Was his car discovered in an alley after it was allegedly carjacked?

Just pains me how people think they can get away from the truth. JMO

Yes, it was discovered in the alley, but the witness already knew that and could be fabricating that they saw it. Who could prove otherwise? Maybe they are hoping for some reward money? I just don't understand why they would wait until now (if, in fact, they did wait).

There isn't anything about Bianca on the Channel 4 or Detroit News websites this morning, but I heard part of this radio interview with D'Andre on WWJ (CBS radio affiliate). Audio and text at link:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/12/08/father-of-missing-toddler-gives-emotional-plea/

Father Of Missing Toddler Gives Emotional Plea

DETROIT (WWJ) - The father of missing Bianca Jones says the last week has been nearly unbearable as his child remains missing.

D’Andre Lane said his daughter Bianca was sitting in the backseat of his car when he was carjacked last Friday in Detroit...

With his attorney at his side, Lane gave an emotional plea live on WWJ Newsradio 950, saying that despite some media reports, he has cooperated with police...

Well finally..... this is the first article or report I've seen that actually contained a description. Nothing like getting that out there a week later! sheesh!

"Bianca was allegedly abducted by a 25-30 year old black male, 6 foot tall, 190 pounds, with some facial hair and a medium skin tone. He was last seen wearing a brown and black baseball style cap, black coat and dark pants. A hand gun was seen by a witness."

This page has some good links....

This is the last day they are going to search? Really?

Police: Last Day For Volunteers In Search For Missing Toddler
December 8, 2011 7:07 AM

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/12/08/police-last-day-for-volunteers-in-search-for-missing-toddler/

DETROIT -

[
From link above:

Local 4 has learned that the information from 2 people that have come forward has gotten their attention. A DDot bus driver told detectives he saw the car of the girl's father, Dandre Lane, in the area where he claimed to have been hijacked December 2nd. He also said he saw Lane driving the car alone.

A second witness claims to have been looking out a window in a nearby building when she watched Lane pull his car into a dead-end alley, get out and just walk away.

From link above:

Local 4 has learned that the information from 2 people that have come forward has gotten their attention. A DDot bus driver told detectives he saw the car of the girl's father, Dandre Lane, in the area where he claimed to have been hijacked December 2nd. He also said he saw Lane driving the car alone.

A second witness claims to have been looking out a window in a nearby building when she watched Lane pull his car into a dead-end alley, get out and just walk away.

I JUST came in to post this MRSU...

I wish I could say I am shocked, but it gives me hope that justice may be had for little Bianca. So sad...

From link above:

So.

While it's been discussed here that D'Andre gave a description of himself as the carjacker out of some deep dark feeling of guilt, subconsciously outing himself as the killer of Bianca, could it actually be that he basically described himself as the carjacker in case any witnesses saw him exit the car? It would be confusing to LE, and the witness, because D'Andre looks so similar to the carjacker described?

So sad. :( I will never understand why people do these things??? :(

Do we have a time line?

8:10 - Dropped 15yo off at school

What time was he at the college?
What time was the carjacking?
What time did he report the carjacking?

I am glad people are coming forward, but I can't help but wonder how accurate their reports actually are.

If you saw something so odd as this guy ditching his own car, and then the reports of his story and the missing baby were all over the news, why wait so long to tell cops?

Why would a bus driver remember this particular car and that it was being driven alone by this particular person?

Oh, hey--it just struck me why he would give a description so like his own appearance!! If any witnesses saw him driving the car or leaving the area where the car was found, he can say it wasn't him but this other guy who LOOKS like him!!!

BBM. I don't know that someone would immediately think he is ditching his car. It's winter, so he may have thought the driver was running back to a house or garage for something while leaving the car running. Lots of people leave their car running to warm up, or to run in for something and people like me with keyless entry via the numeric pad can let the car run and warm up while locked.

jmo

So sad. :( I will never understand why people do these things??? :(

Do we have a time line?

8:10 - Dropped 15yo off at school

What time was he at the college?
What time was the carjacking?
What time did he report the carjacking?

I haven't seen a timeline but we need one. Hopefully our locals can help with that as well. Especially with regards to what the normal or usual commute time might be with traffic.

Well finally..... this is the first article or report I've seen that actually contained a description. Nothing like getting that out there a week later! sheesh!

"Bianca was allegedly abducted by a 25-30 year old black male, 6 foot tall, 190 pounds, with some facial hair and a medium skin tone. He was last seen wearing a brown and black baseball style cap, black coat and dark pants. A hand gun was seen by a witness."

This page has some good links....

This is the last day they are going to search? Really?

Police: Last Day For Volunteers In Search For Missing Toddler
December 8, 2011 7:07 AM

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/12/08/police-last-day-for-volunteers-in-search-for-missing-toddler/

That is the same description that has been out there since the day Bianca went missing...it's been repeated over and over again, in at least 2 articles a day since.

They are not ending the search. They are ending the volunteer search. You have to understand the liability risk here. Abandoned houses that are falling down, full of used needles, broken glass, potentially rabid dogs, rats, and some people that might not like to be disturbed.

I think they might also be zeroing in on a location, and there isn't much more that they can do with volunteers without endangering someone. THey are lucky that no one has been seriously injured yet.

From link above:

he is toast

where is Bianca!

From link above:

Ok so these two witnesses say they saw him alone.

I wonder who the witness is that said in an earlier article they saw a man with a gun?

Were they talking about DL himself or is there someone else that is backing his claim? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix