Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if the lawyer had just said something like that, outright, it may have done some good. My client did not do this, let's try and find who did quickly and save her. But NO---instead, they pulled out the victim card and made it ALLLLLLL about poor Dad. The mean police searched his house with their guns drawn, and he has done nothing but try and get his life together for eight years now, and everyone is blaming poor old him...bal blabla...ugh

And on NG, HE was the one to bring up the rap sheet of his prior follies. I know this is a sad case, but I had to laugh because he SO stepped in it!

Very little to report from the Channel 4 newscast at 4:00. Searches will continue through Friday. Mentioned again that Detroit firefighters have joined the search. DPD still acting on tips. Search area has expanded with specific mention of Woodward/I-75 vicinity. No mention of Bianca's parents. Later newscasts will include interviews with new searchers and why they're getting involved.

GRACE: Wayne County Community College. What are you studying, sir?

LANE: Education.

GRACE: And what is it that you would like to be?

LANE: It was a toss-up between a social worker and a teacher, but as I look at the state of education in my city, I think that there`s need for more black men to step up and become educators.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/06/ng.01.html

BBM. Education? Seriously, talk about an evasive broad sweeping single word general answer.

Everyone who attends college goes for "education".

Why do I find myself wondering if financial aid paperwork ever existed at the time of Bianca's disappearance?

It will be interesting to see if financial aid paperwork had actually been printed off Dads computer prior to Bianca's disappearance. I have strong suspicions they'll find it was printed after she disappeared, and likely after it was made public he was seen on survellience at the school.

I hope LE took that 'breif case' into custody.

JMO

I am glad you mentioned the briefcase. Is there really a briefcase, what is in it, can a baby fit in a briefcase?
The last part is a "thinking outside the box" kind of question that I have no answer to.
JMO

I am glad you mentioned the briefcase. Is there really a briefcase, what is in it, can a baby fit in a briefcase?
The last part is a "thinking outside the box" kind of question that I have no answer to.
JMO

Good thinking, you could be on to something here.

It would be interesting to know if D'Andre left with some kind of suitcase, briefcase, or container that he did not return with or can not be accounted for.

JMO

It would be interesting to know if D'Andre left with some kind of suitcase, briefcase, or container that he did not return with or can not be accounted for.

JMO

--did the nephew ( i believe it was ) that he dropped off at school that a.m. say that he SAW bianca in the car?

--did the nephew ( i believe it was ) that he dropped off at school that a.m. say that he SAW bianca in the car?

Meanwhile, police obtained surveillance camera footage to try to corroborate Lane's carjacking report, sources said. Lane is seen on a school surveillance tape dropping off a 15-year-old nephew at approximately 8:10 a.m. Friday. Police interviewed the nephew, who said Bianca was in the car when he arrived at school.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206...rch-for-missing-2-year-old-girl#ixzz1ftOgpTBR

Very few details about what the nephew saw. If she was sleeping, if she was wrapped in a blanket.....

Can I say sometimes I find myself LMAO reading comments of MSM articles . . .

Meanwhile, police obtained surveillance camera footage to try to corroborate Lane's carjacking report, sources said. Lane is seen on a school surveillance tape dropping off a 15-year-old nephew at approximately 8:10 a.m. Friday. Police interviewed the nephew, who said Bianca was in the car when he arrived at school.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206...rch-for-missing-2-year-old-girl#ixzz1ftOgpTBR

Very few details about what the nephew saw. If she was sleeping, if she was wrapped in a blanket.....

She was taken to the car at 7:30 am, so it would seem normal if she was wrapped in a blanket or in a big hooded jacket. It would also seem normal to the other kids if the baby ' was asleep' in her car seat.

It's always interesting to see what information has not been revealed. I am sure all of these things were asked, but for some reason are not being shared with the public. My guess is that she was 'sleeping', and was probably already in her car-seat when the nephew got in the front seat of the car.

She was taken to the car at 7:30 am, so it would seem normal if she was wrapped in a blanket or in a big hooded jacket. It would also seem normal to the other kids if the baby ' was asleep' in her car seat.

It would, especially to a child or teenager and considering most kids fall asleep in the car easily. To adults it would seem normal if there were not another adult at home and another two year old at home.

IMO, it's still hinky that Bianca wasn't home with her half sister and dads girlfriend while dad had to 'run errands'. Especially for 2.5 hours. Why not drive the kids to school and stop at the college and THEN stop back by the house to pick up Bianca and go to her moms to pick up clothes?

jmo

It would, especially to a child or teenager and considering most kids fall asleep in the car easily. To adults it would seem normal if there were not another adult at home and another two year old at home.

IMO, it's still hinky that Bianca wasn't home with her half sister and dads girlfriend while dad had to 'run errands'. Especially for 2.5 hours. Why not drive the kids to school and stop at the college and THEN stop back by the house to pick up Bianca and go to her moms to pick up clothes?

jmo

I wouldn't consider driving to the Mitchell Street residence from downtown campus of WCCC "stopping back" prior to going to Bianca's mom's home on Custer. Driving from WCCC to 19356 Mitchell to pick up the little girl then driving to the 250 Block of Custer would probably take an hour (about 22 miles). jmo

I was thinking it would be logical to have Bianca with him so she could see her mother when he went to pick up new clothing. Maybe B did not want Bianca at the house with the GF. I have not heard how B's relationship with the GF is.

don't think NG brought up BeBe at all - focused on an arrest in Canton GA

I was thinking it would be logical to have Bianca with him so she could see her mother when he went to pick up new clothing. Maybe B did not want Bianca at the house with the GF. I have not heard how B's relationship with the GF is.

While D'Andre Lane has (reportedly) seven children by seven different women, these women don't necessarily know one another or have any interaction or relationship with one another. It would take too long to post my reasons for saying this, and I don't want to offend anyone, so you'll just have to trust me on this: I grew up in Detroit and am acutely aware of the "culture" of the city. jmo

As far as mom's relationship with the girlfriend, really, what choice did she have. There are six other girlfriends/baby-mamas, whose children are her baby's siblings. I would think the moms would want to preserve those relationships. She can't 'hate on' every one of them. Besides, its not the girlfriend's fault - look who she hooked up with. He is the problem. jmoo

I see BDE has another opinion based on her experience while living in MI. Maybe my opinion is 'Pollyanna'-ish, but it's moo.

don't think NG brought up BeBe at all - focused on an arrest in Canton GA

It is a shame...while it is good news that the suspect was caught in little J's case...Bianca still has a chance, or in any case, needs to be found ASAP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg