FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually sweetheart you're not having a dense moment - I am - bc I can't let go of the fact that I see multiple similarities between Michelle's disappearance and others from that area. I'm actually a horse with blinders on right now but trying to steer myself away from it... Walk away from the light CarolAnn, away from the light...lmao!

Ah, I think I get it, then. You're talking about whether Michelle's disappearance may have some tie in to other missing-person cases in past years. Of course! Well, I don't think that's too far out in left field not to be put out there. I'm gonna include a question about it on the list. :)

Thanks nobody. Gotta run but will try my best to check in later. Godspeed on Michelle's safe return. Hoping fir some light to shine on the perp(s) responsible for her disappearance.

attachment.php

This is a purported screenshot of DS Jr's Facebook page before he took it down. It was taken by Bill Warner, Florida PI. I emailed him and asked him what date he took it and if it looked exactly like this. He hasn't responded yet. The bolding indicates this would have been his Wall page.

OMG... if 2 plus 2 is 4, and 4 times 3 is 12, and 12 inches make a ruler, and a famous ruler was queen Elizabeth, and queen Elizabeth sailed the 7 seas, and the seas have fish and the fish have fins and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians wore red... I think its all adding up to much more than a rushing fire engine...

Okay, I lost most of you I'm sure, but the question was "Why are fire engines red?" The answer is, as above, once you start connecting the dots, it all begins to make sense.

So something else I read in a post was there is reason to believe one of the S's went boating within 24 hours of m going missing? Any fact to this? or just speculation? This could lead to many more questions that need answering, either way.

Also, I totally agree with wanting to know what soil/fauna/water evidence has been recovered from vehicles/clothing/carpet belonging to everyone involved as these details can actually pinpoint locations, as some of us know.

Also, what of the 'little black boxes' in any of these newer autos??? Speaking of which, 2 things were mentioned that bring up questions here- what year are the work vehicles and how many of those 'vintage' autos still run? How often are they used? Have they been used recently?

Omg just thought of something, the lakes in the area - wonder their sodium levels? What's their feeder system? If by natural springs, where? If by other main sources, where's the original mouth vs basin? A body rises quicker in salt water before sinking again. Besides alligators, Florida has become inundated with large snakes due to Katrina & a zoo (or refuge of sorts) being washed out during that time. If I remember right the zoo was in Louisiana or something? That's only one example, there are many others I'm sure, but either way poisonous snakes were released into the Everglades. What is the snake life like in Orange County? Have any mombas been discovered lately?

attachment.php

This is a purported screenshot of DS Jr's Facebook page before he took it down. It was taken by Bill Warner, Florida PI. I emailed him and asked him what date he took it and if it looked exactly like this. He hasn't responded yet. The bolding indicates this would have been his Wall page.

Can you please post the link to BW's page where this was posted? Thanks.

When she was talking to me about the video of the gate she pointed directly at the entrance/exit. I did take photos of the gate and there is a stand for a video camera along with signage in the complex that the area is under surveilance. I am outward bound to xmas vacation and running short on time but I will post these videos as soon as time allows. Sorry

as far as gossip, my father always taught me to respect and listen to my elders they have been around the block a few times. I bet her and her dog take a daily walk in this complex.

Enjoy your Xmas vacation and a Big thanks for all your hard work. Nothing beats having someone actually on the scene reporting back.

I would like to point out that Private Messaging is a useful tool.

I wonder how far back LE was able to retrieve txt msgs. I would find it interesting to know the details surrounding the time they went ON the show. What they had discussed with one another at THAT time could connect a dot or 2 also, since we really dont know what happened to M and by who's hand?

It seems more obvious now that we have window sticker data, that we most likely DO know who now... so now what I wanna know is WHEN it became an idea turned action? As in How long ago did 'offing' m become an idea? The day before DII said 'lets do TPC? or the day the show aired? or somewhere in between?

I'm assuming they can go back pretty far if they were to contact the Michelle's cell phone provider. We saw a lot of texts in KC's case.

I thought that the le spokesman said that the Hummer w/o the decals spotted leaving wasn't Michelle's?

If I remember correctly, LE said that they did have footage of the Hummer leaving the complex, but it was not in the timeframe given by Dale of when Michelle had left. There was a second Hummer, that we now know was not hers, leaving in the timeframe given by Dale so the media thought it was her truck. So I still think LE might have the real footage of her Hummer leaving. Or at least I pray they do.

Just a thought.....have any previous missing persons cases ever used a psychic to help and speed up the process??

I know some people may not believe in that but I wonder has it ever helped a case before?

Lets just say been there done that, so I DO believe the answer is yes indeed!

I can hear the chuckles now, but you wouldn't have been laughing if you had been here.

I do not believe every person claiming to be psychic IS psychic, and if I had not been there done that myself, I would proceed with caution, but I cannot help but be a believer when I have experienced this myself.

There is documentation and even shows based on crimes and psychics that establish that some people are indeed gifted in this manner and have assisted in solving many cases.

Psychic Dorothy Allison comes immediately to mind. She is since deceased, but, IMO, she had a gift, no doubt.

When I received that 'gift,' if you will, I didn't realize it until AFTER the case was solved (even though I had asked the Lord for insight).

Afterwards, and armed with this 'new found discovery,' it did lead me to actually solving another case involving the same perp within 3 days- a case that had went unsolved for 8 years and was 1800+ miles away from where I was.

However, the solving of THAT case WAS based on factual evidence I began to collect off the internet, so I didn't actually solve anything using psychic abilities, but rather, that what ended up in the other case to be factual, took me down the road to the other one that I DID help solve.

Let me also add here that the case would have been solved anyway, so what use it was that I participated in its resolve probably doesnt hold a whole lot of water...

Call it what you will, a coincidence even, but I had no clue at all that what I had prayed for and wrote down immediately afterward would actually come out to be the facts as nothing was known except that a family had been murdered and 2 of the children kidnapped.

I just watched the People's Court episode. It was pretty eye opening. It really lets you "see" how each person in this situation acted. Of the two of them, DS was pretty calm -- laughed or smiled easily (yes, I realize this could all be part of a sociopathic persona); she seemed very upset, vindictive (sorry, I know that won't be a popular concept), and full of attitude (body language-wise -- facial expressions, hands on hips, reactions, etc). Throwing an expensive ring at someone when they're standing in front of an open balcony is just childish.

However, for all that, she doesn't deserve to be missing or worse.

What I got from Michelle's demeanor on that PC episode is that she's a strong woman who was likely giving DS2 a run for his money which might have been a strong attraction for him. I don't think she was a wallflower in their relationship and I think she stood up for herself as best as she could. I just don't think she realized what she might be dealing with if she pushed too far.

For her to have gone out of her way on that day to drop off the twins there must have been a reason. It seems an odd time and day for a visitation arrangement and since DS2 was at home so early and likely was home early enough to watch the PC episode, he could have just as easily picked up the twins if it was a planned visitation. It has also been asked and not answered what the plan was. Since he supposedly had to work the next day and he supposedly took off to his parents with the children right after they were dropped off, it seems like an inconvenient time for him to have been taking them. Was he supposed to be taking them for the weekend and it was more convenient for Michelle to drop them off on Thursday night instead of Friday? I think she might have offered to drop them off instead of him picking them up because he was doing her a favour or perhaps because she wanted to discuss something. Perhaps child support or other issues.

And perhaps whatever she might have wanted to discuss with him did not go over too well with him, especially on the heels of that PC airing.

MOO

What I got from Michelle's demeanor on that PC episode is that she's a strong woman who was likely giving DS2 a run for his money which might have been a strong attraction for him. I don't think she was a wallflower in their relationship and I think she stood up for herself as best as she could. I just don't think she realized what she might be dealing with if she pushed too far.

For her to have gone out of her way on that day to drop off the twins there must have been a reason. It seems an odd time and day for a visitation arrangement and since DS2 was at home so early and likely was home early enough to watch the PC episode, he could have just as easily picked up the twins if it was a planned visitation. It has also been asked and not answered what the plan was. Since he supposedly had to work the next day and he supposedly took off to his parents with the children right after they were dropped off, it seems like an inconvenient time for him to have been taking them. Was he supposed to be taking them for the weekend and it was more convenient for Michelle to drop them off on Thursday night instead of Friday? I think she might have offered to drop them off instead of him picking them up because he was doing her a favour or perhaps because she wanted to discuss something. Perhaps child support or other issues.

And perhaps whatever she might have wanted to discuss with him did not go over too well with him, especially on the heels of that PC airing.

MOO

(above bbm)
Yes, I agree.

As to the rest of what you wrote, I must admit, I don't know enough about this case to make an educated (or even half-educated!) response. I'm still trying to catch up!

Just a thought.....have any previous missing persons cases ever used a psychic to help and speed up the process??

I know some people may not believe in that but I wonder has it ever helped a case before?

Slightly off topic, but an interesting story I think. I had an older brother that moved half way across the country, he seldom ever wrote or called my parents. He also had not been to visit them in many years. One night at bedtime my father got ready for bed and when he didn't see my mother doing her regular, like clockwork bedtime routine he went to look and see if she was ok. He found her sitting in the dark in teh kichen by the window peering outside.
When he asked if she was coming to bed, she replied "No, I'm going to sit here and wait for (name redacted) to come home." My Dad just shook his head and went to bed and fell asleep. About 4am, a car pulled into the driveway and shut the lights off. My mother went to the door, flashed the outside light and unlocked the door. Sure enough, my long lost brother had come home unannounced.
While I think most psycics are loonie tunes who just want to inject themselves using hunches or some investigative sluething under the guise of psycic abilities, I have to believe a rare few have that power.

That really doesn't look like a FB wall post to me. There is nothing above the picture to indicate that DS2 posted it. I think the PI just superimposed that picture over a screenshot of his wall, which probably said it was private.

MOO

I believe you are correct!

Does anyone know Dale's hours?

If Michelle worked nights at a bar, did she work til closing? How many nights a week did she work? When she dropped the twins off at Dale's, was that bc of a prearranged custody/visitation agreement or did she take them to Dale bc nobody else could watch them for her to go to work? I'm leaning toward a visitation arrangement bc she could have left them at daycare & Dale could gave just picked them up from there. Otherwise, how would she know he wouldn't be working at the time she dropped them off. I've seen so many posts on the net suggesting she wasn't afraid of him bc she voluntarily took the kids to him, but maybe it really wasn't a choice & those commenters are wrong? Anybody know?

I think this brings up a couple questions I've had. Why didn't DII pick the kids up for dc if he was simply hanging out at the condo anyway??? Seems he had the 'time' on his hands to do that himself... and why a "B-line' for his folks house shortly after getting the kids? Many people said he went to 'drop them off.' I find that strange if it is true. Just gets them only to get rid of them??? Isn't it more likely true that he went over to his folks house with the kids for dinner and to visit? Was his original motive really to drop the kids off?

That said, I do realize that if he had just committed a crime that he needed to clean up, it would answer that question, which exactly leads me to the whole point... meaning, who takes their kids to drop them off right after they get them and dont get the opportunity to see them every single day???

To this means, I would like this matter clarified by whatever facts are available, please. At least clarify that it IS a backed up fact with the facts to back it up, or mere speculation of his potential desire to drop off the kids... which is it????

I hope I didn't totally confuse anyone here, and if I did, I would thank you not to offer your :twocents: :blushing:

That really doesn't look like a FB wall post to me. There is nothing above the picture to indicate that DS2 posted it. I think the PI just superimposed that picture over a screenshot of his wall, which probably said it was private.

MOO

I agree with you. I do not believe you can even put that size photo(s) on a Facebook wall. I looked at mine, my son's and friends and just don't see that it is possible. Normally there is a row of little pictures on the FB wall under the profile of school, work, etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millerx3