IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is in one of the other pics in that album as well... with a lot of kids and their mom.

Also, I notice these pictures are not in a "natural" state, for instance Christmas or a birthday, but they look rather staged to show off the girls.

I hope all women who considered him "a trusted and good friend" have a serious talk with their kids NOW!

BBM

I was thinking the same thing!!!

So one can hope they will examine these children now.

It is a possibility that the two little girls have been examined since the sheriff's statement on Nancy Grace. The results of the examination may be what resulted in CPS removing them from the parents' care. JMO.

snipped for space

I got a kick out of Nancy Grace acting shocked that the child was asleep in her clothing and coat. She also found it hard to believe the children were sleeping on the floor. This is the norm...They probably wore their cloths until they could walk away on their own! They normally have no schedule, therefore they just drop where ever they are when they become tired. These kids could probably sleep thru a tornado. They are use to fighting, parties, and people in and out of their home at all hours of the day and night!

I had an acquaintance that lived in a roach infested apt. There were roaches in her babies diaper. They would crawl into his ears at night while sleeping in his crib. I helped her do a deep cleaning, at my suggestion...there were roaches in her blender and behind her medicine cabinet. It was normal to her!:banghead:

I disagree that sleeping in clothes and coats is the norm. It may be the norm for this particular family- But the higher percentage of children in the US sleep in their beds. Thankgoodness.
(I know there are homeless families that have to sleep in their clothes.)

Did anyone find out if the A's grandmother & MP were in Florida at the same time?

It's a nice thought, but if he cannot afford to attend his daughters funeral without donations, he cannot afford to raise a child. She needs to be placed with a family member who has the time and money to get her the large amount of aftercare she's going to need, only god knows what has been done to her in her short little life :( :(

MOO

Not necessarily. I couldn't afford to go to an out of state funeral (or any out of state event) but I can afford to care for my child.

Just because someone can't afford to go out of state at the drop of a hat's notice is not even close to indicative of them not being able to afford to raise a child.

moo

It is irrelevant, anyhow. Aliahna is dead and whether or not DM can afford to travel out of state or raise children he can't raise Aliahna any more.

The other girls are not his biological children and are not likely to be placed with him.

Not necessarily. I couldn't afford to go to an out of state funeral (or any out of state event) but I can afford to care for my child.

Just because someone can't afford to go out of state at the drop of a hat's notice is not even close to indicative of them not being able to afford to raise a child.

:moo:

BBM

I agree with you. Sometimes it is hard to come up with a large amount of money - thanks to compassionate LE where he lives he will be able to attend is daughter's funeral.

Unfortunately, Aliahna's bio dad's day to day finances are a moot point. He won't have an opportunity to raise her.

If she had been with him and his new wife, she would still be alive. I believe his heart must be broken into many, many little pieces knowing this.

My opinion about biodad seeking donations to go to the funeral is that I doubt it will cost very much and he doesn't seem to be well off by any means - and he probably doesn't have a buffer saved up for something like this.

To me, it's still strange that family and friends can't rally and collect enough cash for him and that he has to ask the public, but that's just me.

Anyway, he deserves to be at his daughter's funeral. Even if he wasn't consistent in her life.

I disagree that sleeping in clothes and coats is the norm. It may be the norm for this particular family- But the higher percentage of children in the US sleep in their beds. Thankgoodness.

I thing that the original poster was referring to this "kind" of family. There are several people on this board who are familiar with what seems to be a stereotypical family of irresponsible, substance abusing, poverty-ridden, people who have similar characteristics. I think she meant that this "flopping" behavior is typical in those kinds of homes.

Of course MOST children are given, at minimum, a bed to sleep in, clothes to wear and space/personal belongings of their own - no matter how poor they are.

Yes, I still have the feeling Ali kept her clothes and coat on as a guard tactic, and to feel more secure. Coat + clothes = more barriers of protection, dressed for fight or flight.

My opinion about biodad seeking donations to go to the funeral is that I doubt it will cost very much and he doesn't seem to be well off by any means - and he probably doesn't have a buffer saved up for something like this.

To me, it's still strange that family and friends can't rally and collect enough cash for him and that he has to ask the public, but that's just me.

Anyway, he deserves to be at his daughter's funeral. Even if he wasn't consistent in her life.

I didn't say a word negative about him seeking donations, i was responding to another poster who talked about him raising one of the girls. I was under the impression 1 of the other little girls was his. I don't have all these family dynamics worked out.. it's really confusing...

Yes, I still have the feeling Ali kept her clothes and coat on as a guard tactic, and to feel more secure. Coat + clothes = more barriers of protection, dressed for fight or flight.

I agree barrier of protection and trailer was so cold/drafty and not enough blankets????............:banghead:

I can't afford to go to my grandmother's memorial because it is just over 200 miles away, and I don't have the money to get there. Family and friends are just as poor. I couldn't afford to make a trip across town right now unless it was planned and budgeted at least a week in advance, and possibly not even then. However, when it comes to caring for my children, I am not lacking in any sense.
Parenting is not about money.

Please note, Ali's dad will not be getting the other children because he is not their father (I don't think he is anyway) and even if he were to somehow gain custody, victims services will provide the care for the children that were traumatized.

ETA: remember too, that this was not an open ended request for cash, where he just wanted to rake in as much as he could. WIthin two days of making the request, he had the money and was reportedly hitting the road. Not like many of the money grubbers we see in some cases.

That is wonderful news! I wonder if Aliahna's half-sister will eventually be placed in the custody of her father?

Her half-sister's bio dad has a long record as well! Not sure that's a great place for her either!

OK, this is starting to get very squishy.

So a woman in Centerville, Iowa filed a protective order against MP for sexually harassing a 13 year old girl. MP lived with this girl's father.

Ali's bio dad also lives in Centerville, Iowa.

Somehow, MP ends up living in Fort Wayne - in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife?

Fort Wayne, IN is over 8 hours away from Centerville, Iowa.

This too much of a coincidence. There is now way that MP "coincidentally" ended up living in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife.

Could there be a connection between MP and Ali's bio dad that existed PRIOR to him befriending Ali's mother?

Ali's bio dad has stated in MSM her was introduced to MP by Tarah.

It just keeps going on and on.

In a January 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge.

According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspende

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname