FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of my favorite list of questions,
Here is #7
Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17/11 afternoon?

Along those lines, there has been a black truck parked outside of Dale's condo in 3 Google/ aerial shots taken over the course of time. The truck is always parked facing towards the street and by the nearest door to the condo. Can anyone have a look and see if the truck type can be identified? TIA!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• blacktrucks.jpg
    blacktrucks.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 135
Was the question for the Rose st neighbor?

You know I looked back and I used the term neighbor but actually Mark NeJames just said he talked to a witness that said by 4:30PM Dale and kids were at DS1.... So Im not sure the witness was a neighbor I just assumed it.

Thanks capt, I might just expand the question to say "neighbors or others" or perhaps "others in the neighborhood" so that I can make a note of this. I do have it noted in another question, but it provides a partial answer to this question. Of course, I suppose this witness could be a Smith family member or friend too.

Thanks capt, I might just expand the question to say "neighbors or others" or perhaps "others in the neighborhood" so that I can make a note of this. I do have it noted in another question, but it provides a partial answer to this question. Of course, I suppose this witness could be a Smith family member or friend too.

Can you send me a link or copy of the question list?

:thankyou:

Yes it is missing and she took the first photos on Dec 4.

Maybe someone needed a 6 and couldn't make it across the street to Wal-mart or maybe someone is reading here and decided they'd better take that 6 down so WS couldn't find the condo. :floorlaugh:

ETA Maybe the condo pres should be notified!

Sooooooo funny. :floorlaugh:

And actually, I think AlwaysWright might have taken the one I just posted a week or so ago, because she returned to the condos after Dec. 4 to take more pix. So it's just in the past couple of weeks that the 6 has gone missing.

Out of curiosity, maybe it was mentioned before and I missed it, is the garage sale at the same condo where the burnt orange car was seen idling and where dsjr may/or may not park his vehicles?

Here is question #9

When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend NM for dinner?

Well, we can say for sure it was after 3:18 when she was supposed to drop off the kids and before 7pm when she was supposed to be at work. So, it would have HAD to be between 4:00pm and 6:30pm (IMO).

I would need to know what type of dinner they were meeting for...was it a quick bite someplace where you order at a counter or drive through an have a seat and eat or was it a place they would be seated and have a server take their order. Seemingly, a seated dinner would take longer.

Pias, you are awesome with narrowing down time...maybe you can be a little more precise with timing on this question? TIA

Question I thought Michelle due at work at 8PM and gets there early by 15-30 minutes?

I thought her plans were home,nap,dinner, work....either way its a tight schedule so it had to be more of quick bite before work JMO

She never made it home.:(

Question I thought Michelle due at work at 8PM and gets there early by 15-30 minutes?

I thought her plans were home,nap,dinner, work....either way its a tight schedule so it had to be more of quick bite before work JMO

She never made it home.:(

I've read on these forums that her sister/employer indicated she was to start work at 7:30 and would usually show up 10 or 15 minutes early. The employer reported her as a no show to work to YP at 7:20. (hope I got this right)

I seem to remember that MP was to meet boyfriend at her place of employment for the quick bite before she started her shift.

Sooooooo funny. :floorlaugh:

And actually, I think AlwaysWright might have taken the one I just posted a week or so ago, because she returned to the condos after Dec. 4 to take more pix. So it's just in the past couple of weeks that the 6 has gone missing.

Yesterday, she went to the garage sale :great:

Out of curiosity, maybe it was mentioned before and I missed it, is the garage sale at the same condo where the burnt orange car was seen idling and where dsjr may/or may not park his vehicles?

Yep it sure is!

Help me here, Pias, andalso, or anyone else: Do you have a link to this particular info so that I can site it in the answer and mark it verified? I will certainly mention this in the "notes" to that question, but to actually consider it answered, we should have some sort of "official" source that we trust, such as LE or TP, for instance. IMO

From Crimeline:

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

"Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue."

IIRC, it is stated on news video that jr dropped the kids off at his folks house on 11/17, therefore, he would not have had the children the following morning... and we still do not know that there is any van what so ever involved in this case... in fact, i just about bet we can eliminate any van from the equation...

That makes senses...I just didnt know the kids was staying with DS1 and not DS2...:banghead:

So the minute Michelle drops off the kids, Dale goes straight to his moms and drops them off there? Muscial chairs?? BUt that would explain also why he wasnt at his parents when Yvonne called.

Wonder if Michelle knew that Dale's mom was watching them ....she could have just taken the twins to grannys instead?

When can we get the police reports from that night?

Another question if LE visited DS2 at 10PM and the children were not there ....Do you think they went to DS1 also?

Along those lines, there has been a black truck parked outside of Dale's condo in 3 Google/ aerial shots taken over the course of time. The truck is always parked facing towards the street and by the nearest door to the condo. Can anyone have a look and see if the truck type can be identified? TIA!!!

attachment.php

I personally am thinking it's a GMC Sierra extended cab (not the current body style, but the previous one -- they changed over in 2007 according to my husband who owns one).
gmc_sierra-1500-extended-cab_2006_photos_truck_Exterior_2006-GMC-Sierra1500-ext-1.jpg

However my husband (who knows more about trucks than I do!) thinks it's a Ford.
1FTRX12WX6FB66509-1c.jpg

Here is a photo of the garage sale yesterday:

44256201301_ORIG.jpg

and I think I might have found the white van parked on the curb which was at the pool and work out clubhouse......

3044256187150_ORIG.jpg

Got some other pics that I will share my thoughts a bit later today.... I don't have the time at the moment to go over my finds but I will be back later in the day and share some pretty interesting stuff..... I will let you know that there are other videos recorders in the area and I have them photographed..... The homeowners probably got home and said who is that taking a picture of our recorder.... No I am not a freak! just a sleuther.... LOL

Great job....cant wait to here where the cams are located....

At least we have finally dropped one van... we need to remove the second one from the equation too...

I don't know, in studying the vans parked in DS's driveway I think I see two different types. Maybe he owns them both.

attachment.php

Attachments

• whitevans.jpg
    whitevans.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 115
Thanks andalso, posting it maybe a couple of times a week would be less stressful for sure.

I agree that 2 to 3 times per week is plenty (thanks for suggesting that andalso), and if it takes some stress off of you then it seems to me that that is what you should do. Be good to yourself, nobodynoz.

We appreciate all that you do!

I don't know, in studying the vans parked in DS's driveway I think I see two different types. Maybe he owns them both.

attachment.php

All these white vans, black hummers, orange cars:pullhair:

but you are correct...one has a rack and the other newer looking one doesnt and both are chevy vans

From Crimeline:

"Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue."

BBM

FYI - the above was regarding Question #8 on the question list:

Location MP’s cell pinged for 4:26 PM “Waterford” text to brother.

Someone should correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it determined via the neighbor surveillance footage that the "last seen" time would be more like 3:18? So if it's true that she arrived at DS2 at 3:18, not 4:15, I wonder what time the cell ping occurred "later" (see below copy of full article as listed on www.cfcrimeline.com - BBM below)

Orlando: Missing Young Mother

Date: November 18, 2011

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko