FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
:great:
I am thinking that the aviation unit was on to the heat signature of grow lights in the "shed". I also think that Pops had just harvested for sale and that's why he had so little there. JMO

You got it stilettos, something to do with the grow lights I'm sure. I really wonder if it's pops or son's or both. If he has more someone is going to have to take care of them? How many times have I asked on this forum-Where does Dale get all his money?

Little update on sr's charges- he had a grow house in his back yard....

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dad-missing-moms-ex-fiancee-accused-having-grow-ho/nGJW4/

Whoa!!.
In 2010 he was growing pot and they investigated him ......
Then recently they discovered again DS2 has a pot greenhouse.

DS2 blamed it on an ex employee? yada yada
why would he not fire the employee the first time...why did he keep him and allow him to start his herb garden again. :rolleyes:

Wonder who has the green thumb... Big Dale or Little Dale....

I am thinking that the aviation unit was on to the heat signature of grow lights in the "shed". I also think that Pops had just harvested for sale and that's why he had so little there. JMO

I agree. Typically one plant alone will yield between 2 and 3 ounces. :twocents:

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

The reporter said: They removed a 5 foot tall plant, a bag of marijuana, and paraphanelia. (too rushed to check spelling)

Also, Pop's Crop (Love that!) was 1,000 feet from a school=felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven