FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
andalso: BBM: I guessed a GMC and I am not a car person, how exciting. I feel like I should win a prize!
But actually, I am totally annoying and I gotta ask, how are you 100% sure?

BBM: I've been van shopping quite recently :) If I can figure out how to upload pictures I will put some up. There's really no doubt, imm.

What year SleuthDecay?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dad-missing-moms-ex-fiancee-accused-having-grow-ho/nGJW4/
@:58 there is a black SUV in Sr's drive. On the video of the surveillance video, a dark rig is shown leaving the condo that some speculate was not a hummer at all. For those of you who believe one of them is not a hummer, Do you think it could be this kind of vehicle as shown @:58? TIA

Again, at about 1:02 you see a couple darker rigs, and just after that, you see a roofing truck with boxes on the side. I could make out the word roof.

The darker rig is shown again @ about 1:19

And the mysterious black SUV is back in place of the gray one. :waitasec:

IIRC (lol) 28 grams to an ounce, correct? AKA a lid? $30 then .. $100 or more now?

So he had a "grow house" and all he had was less than an ounce???? I guess I'm confused.

:waitasec:

Thank you, Smooth. I managed to add a photo as an attachment to the original post. Thanks for your reply! :)

Seriously? With all the times we've been looking at the aerial views of that house and we missed it? What kind of sleuthers are we anyway? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe that's that little house that's behind his house?

I edited my original post to add this, but here it is again (I hope).

Attachments

• gmcvans.jpg
    gmcvans.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 63
I am 100% certain that Dale Jr.'s work van (the one parked in his driveway in AlwaysWright's photos) is a GMC Savannah. The van parked on the street in the surveillance video is a Dodge Ram. The video capture of the van on the street is blurry, but if it was a Chevy or GMC, the tail lights would be way different. And if it was a Ford Econoline, the door handles would be vertical. I'm 99% certain it's a Dodge Ram. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will post some side-by-sides.

Edited to add photo

The GMC's and the Chevy's are pretty much the same at the back but the front lights and bumper are different on the one in DSJr's driveway. I think the 1998 Chevy Express is a close match.

Side by side in this post

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Front and back/side in this post

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

I suppose it really doesn't matter what make and year the van is other than to prove that it is definitely not the one that was parked out front of the neighbour's condo that day. I think we have determined that.

MOO

Does it raise a red flag with anybody that they have found this at Sr.s house? I mean regardless if they found a minimal amount of usable mj - it is still Florida.

Would that, could that be something that maybe a knowledgeable person might know something about that perhaps could get them into trouble - just knowing about it?? Like maybe in the heat of the moment type argument something could be said that would send someone into a rage? Panic?

This event just gives this a whole new twist to the story knowing how paranoid people tend to be when they are doing illegal activity and all the while loving their freedom.

This new event has me feeling like LE does know more than they are letting on and are taking this one step at a time to get it right this time...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe that's that little house that's behind his house?

I thought maybe that was Junior's little cabin considering he's 40 years old and pretty much still lives with his parents. :floorlaugh:

Does it raise a red flag with anybody that they have found this at Sr.s house? I mean regardless if they found a minimal amount of usable mj - it is still Florida.

Would that, could that be something that maybe a knowledgeable person might know something about that perhaps could get them into trouble - just knowing about it?? Like maybe in the heat of the moment type argument something could be said that would send someone into a rage? Panic?

This event just gives this a whole new twist to the story knowing how paranoid people tend to be when they are doing illegal activity and all the while loving their freedom.

This new event has me feeling like LE does know more than they are letting on and are taking this one step at a time to get it right this time...

Well it's not exactly a new event. LE have known about it for a long time and haven't done anything about it. They asked DSSr about it over a year and a half ago. So I don't think any idle threat from MP about turning him in would have much of an effect.

MOO

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dad-missing-moms-ex-fiancee-accused-having-grow-ho/nGJW4/
The article says:
"...The arrest report said the Orange County Sheriff's Office Aviation Unit discovered the marijuana grow in Smith Sr.'s back yard of his home on Rose Boulevard...."

Clearly, the OCSO Aviation unit did not spot an ounce of mj from the air. Did they? Something doesn't make sense here.

Okay how about when DSSr was investigated over a year and a half ago he only had an ounce on him so no arrest was made at that time. But they've known about him for a while. So this time, because of the fly over and I guess the raid they discovered the grow op? So have they been letting him just continue to farm the stuff since the raid to see what he would do or to watch the comings and goings at his house to see who he's connected to? :waitasec:

I'm a bit confused myself as to what exactly is going on regarding Sr and his green thumb hobby.. Obviously the aviation unit would not have spotted a mere ounce(28grams) of herb growth in this man's back yard.. So, I'm just speculating here on possibly how this growing of herb and LE involvement came to be..

Certainly seems to me that it was the aviati

The article says:
"...The arrest report said the Orange County Sheriff's Office Aviation Unit discovered the marijuana grow in Smith Sr.'s back yard of his home on Rose Boulevard...."

Clearly, the OCSO Aviation unit did not spot an ounce of mj from the air. Did they? Something doesn't make sense here.

IMO the aviation unit needs to fly over that other property Sr. owns and see what "former employees" left growing there as well!

Okay how about when DSSr was investigated over a year and a half ago he only had an ounce on him so no arrest was made at that time. But they've known about him for a while. So this time, because of the fly over and I guess the raid they discovered the grow op? So have they been letting him just continue to farm the stuff since the raid to see what he would do or to watch the comings and goings at his house to see who he's connected to? :waitasec:

That sounds very plausible.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7912523

Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Statute
Level
Date
1. * SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010
2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
3. * POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010

The first charge is for manufacture and it is dated 6/17/2010; that would be the grow operation. I would guess it was very minimal when they found it with the aviation unit. They also would have a difficult time pinning it 100% on DS. The recent raid may have been partly based on the old grow house. If an ongoing grow house was present, I think they would have charged him for it also, especially since it could have been a larger felony based on the number of plants and quantity. They could have asked for a higher bail and used it to apply more pressure. MOO

I'm a bit confused myself as to what exactly is going on regarding Sr and his green thumb hobby.. Obviously the aviation unit would not have spotted a mere ounce(28grams) of herb growth in this man's back yard.. So, I'm just speculating here on possibly how this growing of herb and LE involvement came to be..

Certainly seems to me that it was the aviation unit that first spotted Sr.'s growth of herb(again IMO a teeny ounce would not have been the amount that was seen by this aviation unit..IMO the amount of growth would have had to have been MUCH MUCH MORE).. So, aviation unit discovers pop's crop and it's documented and turned over to the proper LE unit that handles these offenses.. IMO what possibly occurred from that point is that either pop got a sixth sense that someone was on to his crop.. Or possibly*someone, somehow easily tipped pop off about his crop that had been spotted by aviation and turned in..

Because how else can you answer for when actually busted for pop's crop he had the miniscule amount of a mere ounce of herb?? An amount far less than what pop's crop was likely to have been identified to have in the aviation fly over and how conveniently that there is a huge and major difference, of course in terms of charges/sentences with a mere ounce of mj possessed vs. pop's crop that was large enough to have been easily visible from the aviation unit..

Makes ya go hmmmmmm..

Again this is nothing more than my posting my thoughts aloud as im trying to figure out he situation.. Nothing more than that:)

Certainly seems to me that it was the aviation unit that first spotted Sr.'s growth of herb(again IMO a teeny ounce would not have been the amount that was seen by this aviation unit..IMO the amount of growth would have had to have been MUCH MUCH MORE).. So, aviation unit discovers pop's crop and it's documented and turned over to the proper LE unit that handles these offenses.. IMO what possibly occurred from that point is that either pop got a sixth sense that someone was on to his crop.. Or possibly*someone, somehow easily tipped pop off about his crop that had been spotted by aviation and turned in..

Because how else can you answer for when actually busted for pop's crop he had the miniscule amount of a mere ounce of herb?? An amount far less than what pop's crop was likely to have been identified to have in the aviation fly over and how conveniently that there is a huge and major difference, of course in terms of charges/sentences with a mere ounce of mj possessed vs. pop's crop that was large enough to have been easily visible from the aviation unit..

Makes ya go hmmmmmm..

I am thinking that the aviation unit was on to the heat signature of grow lights in the "shed". I also think that Pops had just harvested for sale and that's why he had so little there. JMO

MOO No facts here:

If the white van is Dale's (Do we know yet?) It could have been being moved to make room for the Hummer in the garage.

Possible scenario: Michelle arrives and seeing driveway full, parks around the corner (actually closest to front door) and crosses lawn to front door. Dale suggests she wait a moment so that he can make it easier to get the kids in the house by clearing the driveway. He does and Michelle drives into the garage. Dale and Michelle bring the kids into the house and return to the garage. With garage door down, Dale can place Michelle in his truck without any witnesses. A friend (perhaps in the rusty-red red whatever) takes the kids to his folks.

After that????

I haven't found the newscast that mentioned that the 4:26 ping came from the tower at Sand Lake and S Orange. Does anyone have it? It originally came out as "after 4:15 ping at Sand Lake and S Orange" and was later tied to 4:26.

I have not found it either....nothing to confirm the location.

But we also have the witness saying she saw the hummer at the next intersection- Sand Lake and Orange Blossom between 4:30-5pm .

This ping (Orange and Sand Lake) adds some credibility to her statement...

And if her statement is accurate then the Hummer could have been at Orange and Sand Lake before 4:30

But thats a lot of reading between the lines...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member