Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep us posted, Insomnia Momma. Stay strong! Sending blessings and positive thoughts your way.

Another O/T but today is a good day. Any day when Joran Van Der Sloot stands trial is a good day. And today is the first day of his murder trial.:rocker:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ial-article-1.1001783?localLinksEnabled=false

Not any more. Can you say expert manipulator? He asked the Judge for more time to prepare; said he intends to make a sincere confession but he doesn't agree with some of the charges and needs more time. The Judge bought it....

Didn't click on any of the links here to the video, but saw a clip on Anderson Cooper's 360 last night... personally, it doesn't look like her... :fence:

someone above thread here, had mentioned the moles, and sure didn't 'see' any; just the way she held her head at times, just didn't look like her...:twocents:

Much love and many prayers to you and your children, Insomnia Momma! We will be here for you and the girls every step of the way. Both you and your daughters are so strong to get through all of this. My prayer is for your daughter to find peace within herself, to know that she is strong and has the power to prevent someone else from being hurt the way she was, and to know that no one can ever take that strength form her. She is a Spartan Warrior. Let her know there are tons of people who are thankful that she is part of our world. She is one of the rays of sunshine that lights up our days. Many blessings to ya'll.

Not any more. Can you say expert manipulator? He asked the Judge for more time to prepare; said he intends to make a sincere confession but he doesn't agree with some of the charges and needs more time. The Judge bought it....

oh for GS... :banghead: going to Joran's thread now! :furious:

Insomnia Momma,

My heart is with your family. Reading your accounts made me cry. What a horrible thing that he did to you guys. I hope he gets what is coming to him and I hope you guys all work together to find health, peace and happiness through and after the ordeal.

Take care~

-sariebell-

Update on my above OT:

The police detctive called me and he did not show up for his appt with them for the interview yesterday, instead his BOSS (who used to also be my boss and friend) gave him the money to retain an attorney. Since he didn't come in the charges are being filed as we speak. The DA who works with the childhood sexual abuse cases will be siginging off and he will be arrested by Monday at the latest. He has also waived his right to a pre-trial hearing, which in a way is goood for Hannah since she can't testify and would have to have everyone else including her Dr. testify for her. I know her knowing that so many people care and that people ARE finally listeneing and he is behind bars is going to help her in her healing.

My middle daughter won't have to testify at all because she didn't come forward with everything which is OK. She has found a way to have peace with this for now and she is getting therapy right now just mainly focused on how things are going in the family with Hannah especially. My youngest is a boy and was 4 when we first found all of this out, he is now 7 1/2 and remembers nothing and they don't think anything happened to him, or if it did he was too young to realize it or anything else. They did do the forensic interview with him also.

He is being charged with 10 counts so far, 7 of them sex crimes against a minor (in many different forms and I can't remember all of the ones he said) and also terroristic threats for the threats he made to her if she ever told. I can't remember exactly what the other charges they have so far are but I will know and better understand whenthe childrens advocate calls me today to talk to me and explain in detail.

I am SO SO SO happy this is finally going somewhere! I will keep you all updated and if the mods would prefer a seperate thread for all of this I understand. We can start with me scanning and posting the PFA and I can add whatever other documents I get as time goes on.

You have all been so wonderful to me and knowing that you are all here and all for protecting the children as I am is so appreciated! :hug:

Are you getting counseling yourself?

Dang, I thought this was going to be a QUIET year for this case, apparently not judging by Casey's videos and Lawson Lamar's mudslinging!

Sounds like she is trying out for a reality show. She definitely has the "creaky voice" or "voice fry" down. :floorlaugh:

Just a suggestion: when I want to find out about what is happening with this case and Caylee's murderer imo I search for "Caylee Anthony". It still pulls up anything to do with "what's her face". If everyone searched that way maybe Caylee will be the "most searched for" of 2012 and not the freak imo

Dang, I thought this was going to be a QUIET year for this case, apparently not judging by Casey's videos and Lawson Lamar's mudslinging!
Zenaida could lose her case. But it can't get worse.
Tim could lose his case. But it can't get worse.
Jeff could lose his election. But it can't get worse.
Mr Kronk could lose his case. But it can't get worse.

But what if they all win? (....and she thought she was free as a bird because she 'has' things)

lol
That's what I wanted to say to George...run, get out this is your last chance - run like the wind

The Dr. G. show about Caylee is on for anyone in the CT zone. Repeat of previously recorded special.

You know, I'm as much a part of this as anyone else but I really think we're only giving Casey more publicity which is what she craves. I wish all of us could channel our energies onto another case and also continue talking to each other that way. Nothing good can come by giving Casey any attention. The very best way to honor Caylee at this point, would be, to turn our attention to some other case.

You know, I'm as much a part of this as anyone else but I really think we're only giving Casey more publicity which is what she craves. I wish all of us could channel our energies onto another case and also continue talking to each other that way. Nothing good can come by giving Casey any attention. The very best way to honor Caylee at this point, would be, to turn our attention to some other case.

You know, I agree 100%! However, there is just something that keeps drawing us back to CAYLEE's case. The only reason we need to know what KC is doing is because she escaped justice and we want to see that justice finds her. Her family lied on the stand to get her off of a murder charge. There is nothing we can do about that, But, we can watch her and wait for her to screw up and try and hope that Karma will catch her and she will eventually pay. But, I would love to see us all pick a new case or two and start putting most of our energies into that! There are so many right now. I call them KC copycats. Hide the body and keep quiet. Maybe we could even just take turns having one person focus on Caylee's case to keep up with the circus while the rest of us send our energy elsewhere? Raffle ourselves out to the different cases, and then maybe on certain days and times, meet up here in the sidebar to share what is going on? At least it would help us break away from this case and get involved with others. WHat do you think?

I guess it's kind of like watching a train wreck. Each time some news story breaks, I'm back on here to see the latest and I get caught up in it again.

I have tried to get into other cases but am more interested in cases involving children and those can hurt so much. It's hard not to get drawn in and be so vulnerable again.

But, if we could work on other cases or just sit on our hands, FCA would then have to do something to bring attention back on herself. Maybe if we could hold back long enough, she will truly explode and blow up!

OT:

I know a lot of you know my situation with finding out in early 2010 that my daughters were molested by my then husband and that it had been going on for years without my knowledge until my oldest daughter (now 13) confessed to me. I wanted to update all of you on what has been going on here.

As (some of) you know my daughter would first only admit it happened when we lived in another state and said other state would not prosecute without putting my daughter on the stand and she was not stable enough.

Things have escalated lately and my daughter has treid to commit suicide twice, she has also finally disclosed that this did happen in Pennsylvania and had a forensic interview which has put her back in a psych ward for the second time now for both trying to kill herself and trying to strangle her sister (IMO because my middle daughter was and is not ready to tell her story yet if she ever is).

The perp or "donor" as we refer to him as was supposed to go in for questioning today but has retained a lawyer. The police are finishing up paperwork tonight and the charges will be filed tomorrow. If there is anything in the MSM (I hope not with my daughter already this fragile) I will post it for you all to see.

If one of the mods would like me to (for confirmation) I can scan in and e-mail the PFA against him where he signed admitting to the allegations that I made against him. Thankfully he admitted to the abuse to child services in 2010 and it happening in Ohio so we have that in our favor also.

If anyone is the praying sort we could use them, even positive thoughts. I'm terrified I'm going to lose my baby and I feel, not having her with me, as if part of my soul is missing. :cry:

Oh sweet heart. Those poor babies. Prayers coming your way hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruh