Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A clip from the 2nd one was posted on YouTube a little while ago by AS. It has since been pulled due to a copyright claim by Brianne (another in the tweet war that also claimed yesterday to have a 3rd video). AS and Holly (holly from the Boycott Casey web site) have apparently challenged that claim and waiting on some sort of proof. Not sure how that all works with You Tube. If you click on the link AS provides in her tweet about an hr or so ago, it will come up that the video has been pulled due to a copyright claim and it gives the person's name.

I saw it before it was pulled and it was the one WESH has on their website last night.

Wesh claimed exclusive rights to that video but only had their logo over part of it. This was the 9 sec that had no logo so maybe they did not buy that part?

I cannot speak to the accuracy but lots of posts say that NBC now owns them.

According to RH, he also has a tape of Casey confessing to the murder of Caylee.

Now won't that be interesting?

Wesh claimed exclusive rights to that video but only had their logo over part of it. This was the 9 sec that had no logo so maybe they did not buy that part?

I don't know. The whole thing is just weird. WESH is not ABC but yet they claim exclusive to it, ABC is rumored to have purchased it, this other person claims copyright to it. "as the world turns"..... :waitasec:

CA is claiming on her twitter the book is predicted to sell 2.5 million copies

Her arrogance is amusing.
They had better clear some space in their garage to store them. No one is buying her bs but she still doesn't get it. Wouldn't you think if you go on Twitter and get 99.99% negative posts and questions you could figure out no one is going to pay to read your lies.

I don't believe the Twitter acct for Cindy Anth0ny (with a zero for the letter "o") is a legitimate one. JMO.

CA is claiming on her twitter the book is predicted to sell 2.5 million copies

she's completely delusional. She better have a printing press in that garage of hers, because any publishing co willing to print that book will be the kiss of death.

According to RH, he also has a tape of Casey confessing to the murder of Caylee.

AS says on her Twitter that the confession video is a lie. She says that Casey never mentions Caylee. I can't imagine Casey ever confessing to what truly happened to Caylee, or even confessing at all. She is so over that situation. She has totally moved on. I don't believe there's a confession video for a second.

When it comes to the legal ownership of the videos, wouldn't that be Casey, since she was the one that made them? I dabble in photography and that is how copyright laws work regarding photos (unless rights have been sold or under something other than an "all rights reserved copyright)
Legally, Casey would be the only one to file the complaints to remove the youtube videos.

If you ask CA she says Casey 'just lost track' of Caylee.
Wow- does that mean someone is lying?:floorlaugh:

I think it may actually be Cindy. She has some old family pics that I have never seen. If it is, some of her posts are downright disgusting! I especially love how she makes a point to endorse www.cayleesfund.org, even in one of her tweets listing the website, saying "IT'S LEGIT"

Once again, the A's make me :sick:

I think it is really her too. Just look at all the plugs for her TV appearances and the book they are releasing.

Though I am surprised at how crude and trashing some of her tweets appear. I think if I were her I would at least try to appear to have just a little more decorum.

I would love for the media to put some pressure on Cindy Anthony if this in fact her twitter account. That way she can come out and deny she said these awful things about Caylee! Casey lost track of Caylee?? A book only named for Casey and herself? Nothing about Caylee on the title?

When it comes to the legal ownership of the videos, wouldn't that be Casey, since she was the one that made them? I dabble in photography and that is how copyright laws work regarding photos (unless rights have been sold or under something other than an "all rights reserved copyright)
Legally, Casey would be the only one to file the complaints to remove the youtube videos.

That's exactly what AS says on her tweet replying to Brianne claiming copyright. She says unless Casey gave her the rights, she has no claim so she has to prove it to YouTube. Wondering how it all unfolds now. In the meantime, the video has been pulled and you get the message that it has a copyright claim from Brianne.

I think it is really her too. Just look at all the plugs for her TV appearances and the book they are releasing.

Though I am surprised at how crude and trashing some of her tweets appear. I think if I were her I would at least try to appear to have just a little more decorum.

Cindy Anthony and decorum have never gone together, not even the same sentence. That woman wouldn't know decorum if it bit her on the butt!

Cindy? Decorum? Ha! Go back and watch her early interviews before they drugged that rabid animal up.

Interesting, but hard to believe. Unless she says, "I got soooo mad after a fight with my mother that I could hardly shwallow! Then, the little snot nose came in crying for the b^tch, so I covered her face with a pillow, duct taped her face, and dumped her down the street. Then, I slept with my boyfriend for a couple of days and partied it up for a month." Anything other than that will be another lie, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname