Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you follow @HollysHere tweets, she is claiming she has a clean copy of that second video. HollysHere is Holly and Jon.

AND Brianne is now claiming there is no 3rd video, which she said last night she had emailed to her but wasn't going to bother checking it for legitimacy until this morning. Then when asked about it this morning she said she had a life outside twitter and doesn't post 24/7 about Casey like other people do, she'd check it when she had time. Now she says the link to the video is fake and that she's being saying it's fake all day. umm....I've been watching her twitter off and on all day and this is the first I've seen her say that.

Interesting tidbit: A link on "Brianna's" twitter leads to RH's FB page, and guess who he "likes"?

Ready for it?

"The Official JEFF ASHTON Page!

:great::great::great:

Oh yes. He posted early in the day a link to where he plans on posting his "tell all" blog. I hope he sends his attorney a link to his blog page. ha :floorlaugh:

So let's see...Rob is Drew is CA's boyfriend is JB's cousin; Amber is Holly and Holly is Amber and she or they are pretending to be Brianna on youtube. Maybe they're ALL just one person! "As The Twitter Turns...." :D

A clip from the 2nd one was posted on YouTube a little while ago by AS. It has since been pulled due to a copyright claim by Brianne (another in the tweet war that also claimed yesterday to have a 3rd video). AS and Holly (holly from the Boycott Casey web site) have apparently challenged that claim and waiting on some sort of proof. Not sure how that all works with You Tube. If you click on the link AS provides in her tweet about an hr or so ago, it will come up that the video has been pulled due to a copyright claim and it gives the person's name.

I saw it before it was pulled and it was the one WESH has on their website last night.

If you follow @briannechantal tweets she claims she did NOT file a copyright complaint against the video and feels someone else used her name.

Yup HollysHere claims they posted a clean copy of the video, not the one with WESH on it and they are challenging @briannechantal

And there is a question out to @Hollyshere with regards to how to @HollysHere get a clean copy of the video?

Great idea.

He'd then have no excuse for letting it ride with waves of the internet if it isn't her.

Dollars to donuts that he'd do absolutely nothing about it. I think he enjoys being Cindy's "hero" and allowing her cauldron to be stirred to the point of boiling over.

That Cindy twitterer already tweets @Lippmanlaw, so I'm sure he knows about her. (if he knows how to use Twitter)

AND Brianne is now claiming there is no 3rd video, which she said last night she had emailed to her but wasn't going to bother checking it for legitimacy until this morning. Then when asked about it this morning she said she had a life outside twitter and doesn't post 24/7 about Casey like other people do, she'd check it when she had time. Now she says the link to the video is fake and that she's being saying it's fake all day. umm....I've been watching her twitter off and on all day and this is the first I've seen her say that.

Ditto here as well. She has not been saying it all day and she certainly did not tweet it early this morning as she said she did. Although, I do remember a brief time today early in the day when she turned her twitter account private then less than an hr later it was back public. Unless she tweeted it then and then deleted those tweets, I think she may be hallucinating.

IMO

Good Lord. Sounds like someone wanted attention, got it, and then realized she could actually get into legal trouble, so she backed out of her claim. I am suddenly so glad I don't do Twitter!

Well she claimed copyright on something. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzZ0uNpk64&feature=youtu.be&a

I am reading her tweets and it appears she was posting the video was fake on the Boycott and other Facebook pages and it keeps getting deleted.

Ha ha ha, now Holly and AS are debunking claims they are the same person! Gotta love the drama!

If you follow @briannechantal tweets she claims she did NOT file a copyright complaint against the video and feels someone else used her name.

Yup HollysHere claims they posted a clean copy of the video, not the one with WESH on it and they are challenging @briannechantal

And there is a question out to @Hollyshere with regards to how to @HollysHere get a clean copy of the video?

BBM

Yes, I saw that. RH has also tweeted to Brianne that Holly is using her name to file copyright claims on YouTube. Now, that does not make sense that Holly would file a claim under someone else's name that would then have a video she has linked on her website to be unavailable. There is just no logic in that. I think if it wasn't Brianne that filed the claim, it was RH that did it to sit back and watch the show.

IMO

I am reading her tweets and it appears she was posting the video was fake on the Boycott and other Facebook pages and it keeps getting deleted.

Unless she deleted all her own tweets that she says she has been doing all day, including early this morning, I don't know what tweets she is talking about regarding that video link being a fake.

That Cindy twitterer already tweets @Lippmanlaw, so I'm sure he knows about her. (if he knows how to use Twitter)

I know, that's why I said a few posts ago - "no doubt Lippman knows about the account".

What kind of Attorney allows that sort of slander and continues to ignore it unless they are thriving on the content?

Sickening, the entire lot of 'em.

Lippmanlaw is not following her though. I checked? He is following Jenna Jameson though? Kim Kardashian. Lindsay Lohan. :floorlaugh: That's the kind of lawyer I would want?

If it isn't her, it is someone who is obsessed with pretending to be her. The tweets go back for months and months. They mostly seem to be angry tweets in all caps laden with a lot of threats to take legal action against people who were tweeting things CA doesn't like. One of her tweets was in response to someone who said FCA knows what happened to Caylee. CA replied: maybe she does, but that's not what she was charged with, sometimes you have to protect the greatest # of people, Casey did.

wow :sick:

Is anyone else wondering just exactly which one of these players is actually Casey.:waitasec:

I think right now Brianne has my vote.

I have been lurking but can't take it anymore. You have to see the last tweet from Hollyshere and click on the link at the end omg. LOL

Lippmanlaw is not following her though. I checked? He is following Jenna Jameson though? Kim Kardashian. Lindsay Lohan. :floorlaugh: That's the kind of lawyer I would want?

OMG!! I never checked who he's following, this literally made me laugh out loud. What a freakin' riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname