Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it isn't her, it is someone who is obsessed with pretending to be her. The tweets go back for months and months. They mostly seem to be angry tweets in all caps laden with a lot of threats to take legal action against people who were tweeting things CA doesn't like. One of her tweets was in response to someone who said FCA knows what happened to Caylee. CA replied: maybe she does, but that's not what she was charged with, sometimes you have to protect the greatest # of people, Casey did.

wow :sick:

And people want us to believe that Cindy is in some kind of denial. I'm sorry, but Jeff Ashton is even wrong about this whole family. They are as twisted as Casey herself.

Is anyone else wondering just exactly which one of these players is actually Casey.:waitasec:

I think right now Brianne has my vote.

I was just about to post, who is Brianne and who is Amelia? I've never heard of either before tonight. So Brianne is KC?

Someone is playing games and it has Casey written all over it.

I was just about to post, who is Brianne and who is Amelia? I've never heard of either before tonight. So Brianne is KC?

Someone really needs to do a character list. I would do one, but I don't think I understand who is what and what is going on enough to do one! :floorlaugh:

The twit-chatter has DH and RH as being the same. :crazy:

BBM

It's been tweeted that RH and DH are the same person with the real person being RH using DH as an alias. This has not been denied by anything RH has said since this came out.

IMO

So let's see...Rob is Drew is CA's boyfriend is JB's cousin; Amber is Holly and Holly is Amber and she or they are pretending to be Brianna on youtube. Maybe they're ALL just one person! "As The Twitter Turns...." :D
Yes, there is a lot of (purposeful) confusion going on with these players, but I have seen proof that there really is a Drew H. Now whether or not RH used this real person's name and photo to post, I can't say, but Drew was posting for awhile as a FCA supporter before all this video stuff began. The real person DrewH. is a custodian at a middle school in FL, and RH is in Kansas.

I thought Brianne was KC's friend and that there is a picture with KC standing with her.

OMG!! I never checked who he's following, this literally made me laugh out loud. What a freakin' riot!

If he was following Juliette Lewis, then I might think he was looking at people to play Casey in a film (Jenna Jameson as Cindy??:floorlaugh:), but now I just think he may have a thing for people involved in *advertiser censored*, sex tapes, and Playboy?

AND Brianne is saying she didn't make the copyright claim, lol

I actually believe Brianne didn't make the claim. There was no reason to file a complaint against that video as it was out in the media already.

Although HollysHere has to fess up to how they got the clean video 2nd video. I am using the word "clean" as in "no media trademark on it."

Huh. I've been reading AS's tweets, and I just tried clicking on @HollysHere, and it says that user doesn't exist...I guess Holly cancelled her Twitter account? The drama continues...

I don't think I'm crazy enough to understand this level of crazy! LOL. Wow

Someone really needs to do a character list. I would do one, but I don't think I understand who is what and what is going on enough to do one! :floorlaugh:

BBM: Me either and I've been following this for since the video was released.

Yes, there is a lot of (purposeful) confusion going on with these players, but I have seen proof that there really is a Drew H. Now whether or not RH used this real person's name and photo to post, I can't say, but Drew was posting for awhile as a FCA supporter before all this video stuff began. The real person DrewH. is a custodian at a middle school in FL, and RH is in Kansas.

That's interesting. You'd think that DrewH would come forward and clear it up that he and RH are not the same person if that is the case. Do you personally know Drew H or have just seen their posts? From what I've read the last couple of days, it was an alias that RH was using posing as a different person and posting on the same forums as he was also posting under RH.

IMO

my one and only post on this waste of time of this baby killer..
few things on the online diary..

1st she is feeling out the situation.
looks to be on topics she wants to get the ohhh my gosh factor to create interest.

her statement "she has adopted".. pause.. then revealed a dog.. (she knew of a little issue previous about the word "adoption")
To adopt a dog.. they need background and that you own home.. and get approval for proper fencing etc.. perhaps she has that.. however her personality.. she isnt going to "adopt" a dog... if she has a dog it is either the homeowners or one bought and I do not think one that looks adopted.. probally one of the cute purse dogs aka paris hilton.. Casey only goes attention and compliments.. not a regular dog would do.. a dog to ohhh and awwww her choice.. no real concern for animals that need home.. the dog is about HER no one else..

The love for the dog as she loves it as much if not MORE than all other pet.. again to raise the ohhhh my responce... her dogs she buried and learned from her past.. that was the last issue on prosecution questions or maybe defense.. it was about the trash bag wrapping with tape.. and burial.. again a ohhhh my statement... as to reference to case of feeling out what the public responce would be.

she looks as if on a xanax of calming anti anexity drug to not come across as so talkative.. wanted to be calm and seem so ohhh nice gal.. dont buy it.

Computer somthing of her own.. again to raise controversy over.. somthing finally her own// no Calyee was her own.
Again to get a wow how could she factor and see how it goes over.

and one last thing.. there is another case of a really pretty gal getting some spotlight that accused of murdering boyfriend.. forget her name but pretty gal.. they are comparing to casey... maybe casey is scared.. oh now.. pretty and maybe a major case.. let me get back to the public..

one other senario... she is still all about me me me and could care less what anyone thinks and a cruel slap in the face to mom/dad and the nation who loved and felt grief and sadness for little caylee.. when casey apparently felt no remorse or concern at all..

I will not watch another news show or segment on Casey.. news needs to let it go... so it is not a pay day AT THIS POINT for her.. but dont give her a minute... let her fade to nothing.. and wait for her to mess up again one day.. it will happen...

she deserves not a moment of anyone's time.
My one and only post on her.. I wont let her enter my mind and wonder the why she is the way she is.. one word... beautiful life.. she is trying to get it back.. so let her try.. but we dont have to participate... horrible woman... horrible mother !

I can't take this confusion anymore. It's Sunday here. Can't concentrate anymore. Going to bed. Maybe when I wake up it will be sorted out, but I doubt it. Have fun sleuthing. Nite all.

Huh. I've been reading AS's tweets, and I just tried clicking on @HollysHere, and it says that user doesn't exist...I guess Holly cancelled her Twitter account? The drama continues...

I am getting the same message. Odd she would just suddenly delete her account.

Rob Hensley was in some way involved with FCA before all of this video stuff too. There are references to him from 08/22/11 on FCA's Slide account, user name: caseyomarie.

I've been following @cindyanthony for a while. I'm pretty sure it is her. I loled when she threatened to sue anybody posting videos to youtube. Only fca would have the right to file a suit. Her dd is an adult and ca has no legal standing here.

I am getting the same message. Odd she would just suddenly delete her account.

Well, now it's appearing again, at least for me. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname