Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let Casey, her fans (I refuse to call them supporters) and whomever else is reading along with us, know we haven't forgotten about Caylee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZ7dl-EUsY&feature=g-upl&context=G21110d9AUAAAAAAAJAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZ7dl-EUsY&feature=g-upl&context=G21110d9AUAAAAAAAJAA[/ame]

TONIGHT WS RADIO
Wrapping up the show will be Holly Briley. Holly is the person who found the latest Casey Anthony video. We will hear Holly's side of this media frenzy of a story.
Polly's Dad Marc Klaas will join us to discuss the horrific case of Aliahna Maroney Lemmon .Later in the show Sky Metalwala's father Solomon and his lawyer Clay Terry join us. There have been some positive developments in the case of missing Sky
AND MORE. Join us. 8 PM Eastern Sunday January 8th.

<Modsnip>

Holly is supposed to be on WS Radio tonight. You may want to call in or get on chat if you have questions for her.

apparently not Nana ......... sadly. I honestly think this should be declared a mistrial what happend to perry reserving judgement on that is face saving more important than a childs life eh dont even answer that casey will get herself caught out just watch this space she s an idiot someone somewhere will confront her, she wont always be mollycoddled and she will spew it all out with venom cos she cannot control that temper of hers

This has probably been beaten to death but I have not seen it............IF and that is a big IF the jury believed the drowning why was no one charged with abuse of a corpse???? Isn't tossing a body in a swamp abuse of a corpse??? Sorry just had to ask that.
Back to my corner lurking.
I think because it wasn't part of the original charges?? Also, at this stage, it may be too similar...double jeopardy and all that.

well she's lying (ahem) about having no money cos she bought her computer I just wish she d drop off the face of the earth.

where she going come February cos she seems to think she will no longer be where she at around that time .

Sitting there licking her lips like the cat that got the cream cant complain about privacy when she making video diaries claiming she doesnt like getting her pic taken lying cooooo just look a t the big cheezy my daughters missing pic

she s an evil runt that should have been ate by her mother at birth imo

:floorlaugh: @ BBM!

I think the bigger picture of where the fallout from all this will land and who is connect to whom is going to be the most interesting of all.

Anyone wonder why Baez has been so quiet on this? ;)

I think the bigger picture of where the fallout from all this will land and who is connect to whom is going to be the most interesting of all.

Do you think GG said, it's me and only me now? Or is Jose no longer representing him?

So I'm seeing stuff about FCA possibly doing her videos from a "Quinco Electrical" where GA is "Safety Director"...is this old news?

What about the unfortunate people who depend on GA as their "Safety Director"?

I'm sure his previous work experience of being a security guard, and a detailer of automobiles extraordinaire, more than qualifies him as "Safety Director" of a multi state electrical contractor with over 500 employees.

March 1, 2011

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The U.S. Department of Labor has recovered $68,778 in back wages for 14 employees of Quinco Electrical Inc., following an investigation by the department’s Wage and Hour Division that found the company violated provisions of the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts and the Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act.

http://www.dol.gov/whd/media/press/whdpressVB3.asp?pressdoc=Southeast/20110301.xml

He probably knows the Davis Bacon Act and Safety Standards Act frontward and backward.

Twitter is where it got really interesting and confusing today.

There is a twitter war going on between AS and Holly on one side and Brianne and Rob on the other side. However, Rob seems to be against them all most of the time but occasionally supportive of Brianne only when he can support her but bash the other two.

Rob is just tweeting, accusing all three of them of not really being who they say they are while the three of them are bantering back and forth about who Brianne really is in the whole mess.

Rob is now accusing Holly of saying she is Brianne and posting a copyright complaint with YouTube on a video that AS posted of the 2nd Casey video. Brianne says she didn't file the complaint even though when trying to click on the video link it has her name as filing a complaint. RH disappears from twitter for 2 hrs, then poof, he posts a supposed tweet that he says Holly sent him that shows she was going to pose as Brianne to YouTube ( I personally say that is RH playing with his graphics software, but I digress). Somewhere along the way today RH sets up an account with a blog site and tells the world in a tweet he will be posting a blog soon that will be a tell all and out everyone one of these impersonators on these twitter and FB accounts...then tonight when asked when he is going to do his blog, he says he's not, he just can't be bothered. Meanwhile, he has been busy with his graphics software again (IMO) cause now he has posted yet another supposed screen shot of a Youtube video copyright showing Holly's name now instead of Brianne.

At the same time during the day, AS is busy digging up dirt on RH. She has uncovered he is a convicted Felon, several convictions, has posted all sorts of older, yet now hidden or not longer available FB sites that show lots of posts by RH regarding the release of the first video even before Christmas. Along with posts from a DH (purportedly RH was posing as another name Drew H, but I'm not sure how that has been confirmed other than Drew has now disappeared and we only see Rob).

Rob lawyered up yesterday and his lawyer says he did nothing illegal. Has shut his FB page down, removed all his pictures from the internet and has shut down his twitter acct.

However, we've been inundated with tweets from RH all day and still into the evening. (I don't think his lawyer understood that he only meant he'd delete his current twitter account but would start a new one.)

let's see...where was I?

Oh yes. Brianne said yesterday she had received a 3rd Casey video in her email but would not be able to verify it until this morning. When Holly and Jon were pressing her this morning about the verification and did she really have it, she basically said she had other things to do today. Then later when called out on it, she said she had been telling them all day it was a fake email and that she has also tweeted this. There are no tweets about that so not sure what she is talking about.

Meanwhile, we have RH saying AS and Holly are one in the same person. (I don't buy that). Then he'll say that he thinks they all 3 (AS, Holly and Brianne) know more than they are saying. While at the same time, does not address all his FB posts about what he purported himself to know for months leading up to this video saga.

I see while typing this I am now behind on 8 of AS tweets. ha :floorlaugh:

Are you even more confused now with the rest of us?

Um...erm...not directed at you specifically Talina, because you've been "real" enough to lay this all out.....but all you who are following the multiple personality(ties) who are tweeting......that to someone who just strolled in to have a look at what's up....it looks like you all have fallen off the edge...:floorlaugh: .....:crazy: ............

No offense intended - but c'mon!

Do you think GG said, it's me and only me now? Or is Jose no longer representing him?

Baez was never the serving Attorney for GG, only a case "adviser" due to his lack of credentials in Aruba. Of course Baez wanted to brag it up to be more than that, but it wasn't.

Holly is supposed to be on WS Radio tonight. You may want to call in or get on chat if you have questions for her.

Holly is a liar. She didn't find the latest video, she just made it readily available to the public. Ugh everyone's looking for their 15 minutes. Can't believe WS would attribute to such.

This has probably been beaten to death but I have not seen it............IF and that is a big IF the jury believed the drowning why was no one charged with abuse of a corpse???? Isn't tossing a body in a swamp abuse of a corpse??? Sorry just had to ask that.
Back to my corner lurking.

I can't recall but was she charged with 'abuse of a corpse'? If she wasn't charged then she shoud have been charged, IMO. The jury cannot convict without charges.

Don't lurk. You ask good questions, Nana! :)

It looks like Baez has only 3 open cases, though there's some traffic stuff pending. I see nothing current. Doesn't mean that his associates aren't working...but I don't see anything new. Nothing in September, October, November, December. Am I missing something?

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com

Holly is a liar. She didn't find the latest video, she just made it readily available to the public. Ugh everyone's looking for their 15 minutes. Can't believe WS would attribute to such.

Personally, I find that to be irrelevant, if it's even true.

This isn't a game of "Moooommm, he's looking at me!" - or - "I had it firrrst!"

There are bigger issues at hand here, much bigger issues.

Baez was never the serving Attorney for GG, only a case "adviser" due to his lack of credentials in Aruba. Of course Baez wanted to brag it up to be more than that, but it wasn't.
I thought his family "hired" him. I know that he couldn't practice in Aruba, but I would think he was being paid.

Between that and the Ashton/SA bashing...have to shake my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname