Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would see adds on their videos though. They're getting $ other ways.

Levi_Page Levi Page
BREAKING: Holly & Jon Briley trying to make money off Casey Anthony, WESH BUSTS these grifters! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw120R5K9Rw"]Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder - YouTube[/ame]

hope that can be posted here.

Here's the rules on Twitter:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I see they do not state that we have to only link to MSM, so you can discuss the tweets. But remember they are considered RUMOR and not verified information.

And please only discuss as they pertain to the topic of this thread. If they are not about KC's video diaries, kindly move over to the Sidebar Thread to continue the discussion.

:tyou: again! :blowkiss:

Bumping up regarding POSTING OF TWEETS.

Yeah, that too. So either Casey gave her rights to them or... they're the hackers.

....or she posted them on FB or in an internet forum and somebody lifted the pics/videos from there. Taking pics or videos from FB or from a forum and posting them elsewhere is not a form of hacking. If Casey put them out there online anywhere...well...tough for her.

GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF
10 minutes ago vi

You would see adds on their videos though. They're getting $ other ways.
If they are...post the facts please so we can do something. Sorry, but if you have factual info to share on twitter, I don't want to go there to look. I feel much more at home here :)

GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF
10 minutes ago vi

Surprise, surprise. jmo

I can't recall but was she charged with 'abuse of a corpse'? If she wasn't charged then she shoud have been charged, IMO. The jury cannot convict without charges.

Don't lurk. You ask good questions, Nana! :)

ITA, she should have also been charged with improper disposal of a body, child neglect and obstruction of justice instead of providing false info to LE. Oh well, all in retrospect now. Besides, this jury probably wouldn't have convicted her anyway. JMO

Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder

Published on Jul 22, 2011 by weshtv

WHAT?!?!

If they are...post the facts please so we can do something. Sorry, but if you have factual info to share on twitter, I don't want to go there to look. I feel much more at home here :)
and you blocked me from Twitter for some reason...

....or she posted them on FB or in an internet forum and somebody lifted the pics/videos from there. Taking pics or videos from FB or from a forum and posting them elsewhere is not a form of hacking. If Casey put them out there online anywhere...well...tough for her.
And THIS is what's IMPORTANT!!

And BTW why would anyone be telling CM anything?? If it wasn't Casey, then let "THEM" prove it!!

Surprise, surprise. jmo
Well, he doesn't appear to be working so what else does he have to do? Can someone tweet GR and ask why Jose has had NO cases posted since August. There's that part of me that's hoping he REALLY is in deep do-do with the Bar.

I hope this I'm allowed to ask this, but I'm just curious....does WS Radio pay their guests to be the show?

This is NOT the place to discuss who got blocked by who on Twitter.

I can see this thread being shutdown and disappearing forever. We were all doing so well for days and it beginning to go "down the toilet" FAST! :(

ITA, she should have also been charged with improper disposal of a body, child neglect and obstruction of justice instead of providing false info to LE. Oh well, all in retrospect now. Besides, this jury probably wouldn't have convicted her anyway. JMO

But JB claims she didn't dispose of the body.....she was too busy crying and crying and crying.....and texting and texting and texting. In between talking on the phone and the computer (according to the investigation) who had time to get rid of a body. Imagine the surprise when she opened her trunk and found...well, you know. You know GA he just can't be trusted to do anything right. jmo

Just to calrify..I do not fllow GR on twitter. Adam Longo retweeted it. :lol:

How do you get to the chat room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads