Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he doesn't appear to working so what else does he have to do? Can someone tweet GR and ask why Jose has had NO cases posted since August. There's that part of me that's hoping he REALLY is in deep do-do with the Bar.

His bikini business must not be doing well. So he calls Geraldo...:innocent:

This is NOT the place to discuss who got blocked by who on Twitter.

I can see this thread being shutdown and disappearing forever. We were all doing so well for days and it beginning to go "down the toilet" FAST! :(
I'm sorry......won't happen again.

Has everyone read Kimster's post?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7497387&postcount=567"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2[/ame]

Please read and thank the post so it is CLEAR what is allowed regarding TWEETS! This stuff is not new!

Well, he doesn't appear to be working so what else does he have to do? Can someone tweet GR and ask why Jose has had NO cases posted since August. There's that part of me that's hoping he REALLY is in deep do-do with the Bar.

GR says he's "excited to have JB on his show". He must really be desperate. jmo

GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF
10 minutes ago vi

have I seriously been watching too much twilight zone, and fallen into an episode? 24 pages of twitter drama on my beautiful forum, and now JB is reacting live to.....a release? from what? whiskey tango foxtrot?

Just to calrify..I do not fllow GR on twitter. Adam Longo retweeted it. :lol:

How do you get to the chat room?
Still wish someone would ask a GOOD question. Baez won't tell squat. Why listen?

Still wish someone would ask a GOOD question. Baez won't tell squat. Why listen?

You know, I hope the judge is watching this. They claim they don't want attention drawn to her and there he is on GR's show again. jmo

We saw a pic of CA sitting in a race car a few years ago and I think well before the trial when CA went with Lee to wherever he had a job handling the car parking at some car racing center. I remember seeing a pic of CA sitting in a race car back then.
I'm pages behind the rest of you guys, so pardon me if I'm repeating what someone else probably already answered about Cindy's "race car" pictures.. She and George attended a "National Missing Children's Day" event in Daytona Beach back in May of 2009.. Here's a blog entry WITH the pictures and more info about what the event was:
George and Cindy Anthony attend National Missing Children’s Day event in Daytona Beach
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...tional-missing-childrens-day-event-in-dayton/

I hope linking blogs are ok.. It was the first thing I found when I googled for info..

have I seriously been watching too much twilight zone, and fallen into an episode? 24 pages of twitter drama on my beautiful forum, and now JB is reacting live to.....a release? from what? whiskey tango foxtrot?

Thank you. I gave up. This is soooo just what casey and company wanted. The world has gone mad. JB BACK ON TV....florida tv stations in a frenzy...puke, puke and double puke.

Thank you. I gave up. This is soooo just what casey and company wanted. The world has gone mad. JB BACK ON TV....florida tv stations in a frenzy...puke, puke and double puke.

Remember the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf.....it'll only work for so long. She doesn't know it but she is sealing her fate. No one will want to listen, read or hear her ever again..... jmo

I don't even know what channel Geraldo is on? :floorlaugh:

STOP!! Don't tell me. Just let me know what he says. Thanks.

Could someone refresh me on how to do the Chat please? I haven't done it in a while and can't remember how for the life of me. TIA!

Chefmom - I had recalled that last blog radio I did about a month ago you could chat - so I just went into the blogtalk radio link and signed in - but don't see a chat screen!? So I'm confused as it appears that any message I make doesn't stay there, but goes to facebook?

I also do mIRC chat for WS, but can't recall how to set that up, only how to click on the icon I put on my desktop long ago (click on join chat/select serenity channel and then type in #websleuths and look for us in there...)

:waitasec: Perhaps someone else can help answer the question of can we chat during the radio show on that channel still, and how to do - in addition to helping you do the other Websleuths specific chat that some of us do (most though were doing the chat on the radio link which is different.)

Well, he doesn't appear to be working so what else does he have to do? Can someone tweet GR and ask why Jose has had NO cases posted since August. There's that part of me that's hoping he REALLY is in deep do-do with the Bar.

Will do. I already told him I'd rather go on a cruise with Kate Gosselin than watch..but I digress.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

The art of manipulation and suckering the masses for financial gain.

Chefmom - I had recalled that last blog radio I did about a month ago you could chat - so I just went into the blogtalk radio link and signed in - but don't see a chat screen!? So I'm confused as it appears that any message I make doesn't stay there, but goes to facebook?

I also do mIRC chat for WS, but can't recall how to set that up, only how to click on the icon I put on my desktop long ago (click on join chat/select serenity channel and then type in #websleuths and look for us in there...)

:waitasec: Perhaps someone else can help answer the question of can we chat during the radio show on that channel still, and how to do - in addition to helping you do the other Websleuths specific chat that some of us do (most though were doing the chat on the radio link which is different.)

Oh please let us know if it is the radio chat room or here. And if here, where is the chat room here?

But JB claims she didn't dispose of the body.....she was too busy crying and crying and crying.....and texting and texting and texting. In between talking on the phone and the computer (according to the investigation) who had time to get rid of a body. Imagine the surprise when she opened her trunk and found...well, you know. You know GA he just can't be trusted to do anything right. jmo

One MAJOR hole in JB's OS (well, out of many) was that he said that George found the body in the pool and that it was an accident. Then he began to yell at FCA, "Look what you've done. Your mother will never forgive you, and you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freakin life." Thus, he helped FCA cover the death up to keep her out of jail.

So, according to JB's OS, George is SO concerned about FCA going to jail that this is the reason he covers up the death in the first place. Are we then really to believe that George would continue to lie about a minor crime and let his daughter spend the rest of her life in jail and potentially get the death penalty when he the whole point in covering up Caylee's death was to keep her out of jail? That makes NO SENSE whatsoever.. :banghead:

I am convinced that jury lacked logic, reasoning and basic comprehension abilities, and that is putting it very nicely. :innocent:

JMO

Please God tell me Casey is not about to get released from probation...I think I might throw up. I can't think of anything else she would be released from that Baez would be excited about...or it Geraldo that is excited? My head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid