ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.yahoo.com/ayla-reynolds-story-startles-public-004700188.html

Not sure if this article has been posted, but it provides an interesting analysis of "Ayla's Story". This is particular stood out to me:

Key Detail Change

Harry changed the story Saturday, noting her awareness of the criticism, and saying her original account was in error. She has retracted her statement that Elisha DiPietro rushed downstairs when Ayla was not in her room. Not only was there no rushing, she now says, it wasn't Elisha who made the discovery. Roberts is the one who checked Ayla's room and saw that she wasn't there, Harry now says.

IMO the last thing the DiPietros needed was another inconsistency, "lie", or misstatement...

I think two or more adults in the same household probably want more personal space and the home may feel more packed when none of them are a couple.

Thanks, Donjeta! ITA
I tried to relay this message (WS'ers will see it on page 24 or so.)
But you worded it much better than I! :seeya:

--according to the writer of the blog, it "wasn't at all unusual" for ayla's cousin to sleep in w/ her mom.

And the writer knows this to be a FACT because.....?????:waitasec:
Was she often spending the night to witness this?
This blogger seems to be protecting her young friend JD with facts that she may not have been able to verify, and with language that is unpleasant to anyone who doesn't agre with JD or herself?:waitasec:

I don't find that unbelievable, but I think we have to take everything written on that blog with a grain of salt, kwim?

It's JD's "story."

If I hear from another person involved in this case that it was "just another ordinary night", my head will explode. It is repeated often as in Shakespeare's character that says "Thou protesteth too much."

In other words, who are they trying to convince that it was an "ordinary night"? LE? Media? Public opinion? Themselves?

Actually, in my 54 years of "ordinary nights" in my home and the homes of people I know, the next morning we can(EACH of us) tell, with honesty, with no hesitation, without expecting another person to say it for us, there were __ number of adults and ____ number of kids and ____ number of dogs, and _number of cats, etc., etc., etc, .

So no, I don't think it was "just another normal night" unless all of their nights are filled with secrecy, lies, and possible cover ups!
JMO

http://news.yahoo.com/ayla-reynolds-...004700188.html

I wonder if that story got this part wrong though.....The Sentinel said Harry has been friends with DiPietro since they were both eight-years-old and she set up the website to raise awareness of the missing toddler.

I don't think they would have both been 8 years old---as Justin is 24, and I have found this Angela Harry as having a child 15 years old. It would appear that she is older than him.

Just a very small item in comparison to her other inaccuracies.

More "normal" and "routine" from the DiPietro friendly website. By 10 PM, the sister is in her room which she has no reason to leave because she has her baby with her so she couldn't have heard or seen anything. PD is away so she couldn't have heard or seen anything. JD and his gf are downstairs so they couldn't have heard or seen anything. Only the gf's baby is not mentioned, but he's too young to be a potential witness when the "middle of the night" crime occurred. Why would the sister panic when Ayla is not in her room? Wouldn't she just assume she was downstairs with JD? There's lots of info about JD and even more about his gf. There's not much about Ayla, like a detailed physical description, nothing about her likes, personality, health, no pleas for her return even though this is "Ayla's story." All MOO.

RBBM: Exactly ... that is all we keep getting : "normal" ... "routine" ... JMO, but I'm not buying this story, or any of their other "stories" ... JMO, but someone -- or ALL OF THEM -- that were in the house that night KNOW EXACTLY what really happened to Ayla ...

BBM: How "convenient" that EVERYONE -- who was "supposedly" at the house the night of Dec 16 -- seems to be "accounted for" ...

And how "convenient" that the other 2 children were with one of their "parents" ... but Ayla was "alone" and not with her "parent" ... :furious:

The most recent website which is "supposed" to be about Ayla really has "nothing" about Ayla ... it's about JP and his GF, and IMO, focuses more on Justin's GF because of the recent news story about her sister ... again, "real convenient" ...

JMO but this new website is just another "attempt" by JD and those who were there the night this baby went missing at "Alibi Building" ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Clearly, this website put up by the longtime family friend is all about defense of Justin and his girlfriend. Since Justin has received a lot of media attention and speculation, I can understand why someone who knows him might feel like they want to help him. But
the girlfriend has barely been mentioned in the media, it wasn't even clear that she was
there for quite awhile, and I've never heard that she is under any suspicion by LE.
So why the need to make her look good, having a job, and getting her masters degree,etc. what does that have to do with Ayla's disappearance? Is there local speculation about her? Is LE more interested in her than we know?
Good questions...and wasn't HER car one of those that LE took and examined?

I see your point about numbers of people...but there are different dynamics when there are 2 to 3 families consisting of this number, than if there are two parents, consistently living in the house, 3 children and maybe a visitor now and then.
Natural human "bubbles" of privacy are unseen factors in the atmosphere of a home.

I was talking about the regular occupants of the home, who are mother, daughter and son. Not jam-packed, with two little ones.

The correction:

Harry changed the story Saturday, noting her awareness of the criticism, and saying her original account was in error. She has retracted her statement that Elisha DiPietro rushed downstairs when Ayla was not in her room. Not only was there no rushing, she now says, it wasn't Elisha who made the discovery. Roberts is the one who checked Ayla's room and saw that she wasn't there, Harry now says.

All of our discussion about the gate may have been in vain. If there was no rushing and Courtney was the one who found Ayla missing. Will we next hear there was no broken gate?

The correction:

All of our discussion about the gate may have been in vain. If there was no rushing and Courtney was the one who found Ayla missing. Will we next hear there was no broken gate?
The only "gate" I keep envisioning is the "Gate to :furious:"!

RBBM: Exactly ... that is all we keep getting : "normal" ... "routine" ... JMO, but I'm not buying this story, or any of their other "stories" ... JMO, but someone -- or ALL OF THEM -- that were in the house that night KNOW EXACTLY what really happened to Ayla ...

BBM: How "convenient" that EVERYONE -- who was "supposedly" at the house the night of Dec 16 -- seems to be "accounted for" ...

And how "convenient" that the other 2 children were with one of their "parents" ... but Ayla was "alone" and not with her "parent" ... :furious:

The most recent website which is "supposed" to be about Ayla really has "nothing" about Ayla ... it's about JP and his GF, and IMO, focuses more on Justin's GF because of the recent news story about her sister ... again, "real convenient" ...

JMO but this new website is just another "attempt" by JD and those who were there the night this baby went missing at "Alibi Building" ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

You've located Harry and confirmed she is who she says she is and lives in D.C.? I can't find her. Something hinky here.

It has been strongly speculated on another blog that the website was actually written by the girlfriend, CR. The information is on a blog that TR will be talking to the owner of tomorrow; the link was posted earlier.

Type the addy that HIHatter gave ......there is even more info down at the bottom. I have saved in a word processor in case it gets gone.
Wow thanks. How about this excerpt.

"Justin wanted nothing to do with Ayla and did not want Trista to have the baby to begin with (he wanted her to have an abortion) - his Mom Phebe, however.. . "

wow, thanks so much HiHater! lots of interesting info there.

ETA: i'm looking at the full document, it says that Justin wanted TR to get an abortion. Didn't the blog lady say that JD didn't know about Ayla for many months after she was born?

Sure did!

It is impossible to know what is true from the various blogs...but in any case, I think it is probably never a good idea for a friend to take up the cause in a case like this and post things as fact when he or she may not be getting the entire truth. They will ultimately look foolish. Nothing wrong with a friend supporting a friend, but getting too specific or putting out info that may or may not be totally true is a really bad idea. JMO

It has been strongly speculated on another blog that the website was actually written by the girlfriend, CR. The information is on a blog that TR will be talking to the owner of tomorrow; the link was posted earlier.

i know we cannot accept as fact what is speculated in the blog of the website...But, IF CR DID write it, she first lied (or "misspoke") about the first person to discover Ayla gone...and it may have actually been HER!?!

I bet LE is hoping they continue with their "misspeaks"...they are creating the rope that will become the noose that "hangs them". (metaphorically speaking, of course!)

JMO-The content of this new document makes little sense to me. It's interesting reading, but it's no less biased and the facts no more documented than what we saw on the "Light of Maine" site. Personally, I'm not giving either account much consideration until I see some facts. :twocents:

Sometimes people release too much info. :computer: Maybe they forget that LE can read the internet too.

No need for retraction now, the site is completely password protected so she can type all the lies she wants to to herself and Justin and friends.

Clearly it was never about Ayla...or it would not have to be locked up-wouldn't the more eyes, the better, be welcome?

On the other side of that, that may not have been what was actually agreed upon. Part of that document talks about a rehab program, but later on it says something about a 7 day "evaluation". It would make sense that he was to give her back at the completion of the actual program (in or outpatient) which would take longer than 7 days (or 10 days as has been in the media). After 7 days, she would still be a very newly recovering addict, and would probably be going through withdrawals? *anyone know about addiction---I do not*

Why wouldn't DHS and those caseworkers give TR more time to stabilize? JMO

It was stated early on by several people here in health care professions that 7 days is a standard amount of time that some health care providers will cover. She didn't have funds for more. Usually the only people who go to rehab for a month are celebrities or kids with trust funds.

And I'm not going to second guess doctors, case workers, and attorneys who gathered to do what was right for this child. I think they didn't want Ayla separated from her mother who had raised her since birth any longer than she had to be. :cow:

JD may not have agreed with them, but he still should have complied with the order to show up with Ayla. :twocents:

And I wish he could tell us where she is now. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member