ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good golly, I would have thought that people would REMEMBER who it was that first noticed a precious little baby girl missing.

It looks like trying to distance the gf but succeeds in putting the spotlight on her.

But it can't have been her because she has drive and is working on her master's degree.

More "normal" and "routine" from the DiPietro friendly website. By 10 PM, the sister is in her room which she has no reason to leave because she has her baby with her so she couldn't have heard or seen anything. PD is away so she couldn't have heard or seen anything. JD and his gf are downstairs so they couldn't have heard or seen anything. Only the gf's baby is not mentioned, but he's too young to be a potential witness when the "middle of the night" crime occurred. Why would the sister panic when Ayla is not in her room? Wouldn't she just assume she was downstairs with JD? There's lots of info about JD and even more about his gf. There's not much about Ayla, like a detailed physical description, nothing about her likes, personality, health, no pleas for her return even though this is "Ayla's story." All MOO.

I do agree. I also see JD setting himself up for further interrogations by the PD when he speaks of "that night" through a third person. A website to plea for information and to have info on your missing baby is what is appropriate...a blog by a third person is not.

Good golly, I would have thought that people would REMEMBER who it was that first noticed a precious little baby girl missing.

It looks like trying to distance the gf but succeeds in putting the spotlight on her.

But it can't have been her because she has drive and is working on her master's degree.

lol I agree. Yet she lived in a home with her own child knowing full well her sister, who also lived there, was dealing drugs and that was on ok environment for her child? By the way, "working" on a Master's Degree and accomplishing one are not the same.

I agree ... it was NEVER about Ayla ...

I just checked the site again and this is interesting -- the "Donate Section" is NOT locked -up ... a couple of the other sections you need password ...

JMO ... but it's all about "them" and the $$$$$ ... Very Hinky Website ...

MOO ...

The woman who is writing that blog is probably looking for a book deal with herself as author. She wrote this so I am taking this to mean it's coming down? She prays for JD's girlfriend & sister BEFORE the mother of Ayla?
So. While I want to leave my pages up, and while no one has asked or suggested that they come down, I'm going to remove them because I can't have it on my conscience that it could make things worse for the family and incite more ridiculous accusations from that small but noisy and obnoxious minority.

Justin, Phoebe, Elisha, Courtney, Trista and everyone else, we all pray for you. I will not stop doing so until Ayla comes home.
http://www.thislittlelightofmaine.com/aylas-story1.html

I can't have it on my conscience that it could make things worse for the family and incite more ridiculous accusations from that small but noisy and obnoxious minority. http://www.thislittlelightofmaine.com/aylas-story1.html

The "noisy and obnoxious minority" should be the least of her worries. How about the interrogations, investigations and possible future subpoenas that she is going to have to testify about why she would write so many unaccounted, misquoted inconsistencies in the middle of a criminal investigation?

Thank you! Reading and now my whole thought process is kaput about her anyway!

I agree. If you read the "How I Feel" post, clearly a Master's Degree is not in the near future! Numerous misspellings and very poor grammar.

Just my :twocents:
I've heard people say before they are going for their Masters Degree and they haven't even gotten their Bachelor's yet.
This girlfriend of JD was living with her sister, we've heard, and the sister we know to MSM has been busted for drugs. Not just piddly weed but much more. I don't care if it's her sister or who, if she didn't agree and wasn't most likely benefiting from it one way or another why stay there? I love my family but you can bet your bippy if I think they're doing anything illegal I'm not going to be living with them and risk being busted myself. That is unless I'm enjoying the free stuff. Lots of college kids use drugs. Not saying she did but betting on it.

As for TR lie detector results, I'd love to know the medical condition she needs resolved. However just like JD chooses not to disclose very important facts that could get more info, interest and help in finding his beautiful daughter, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. I'm actually less interested in her medical dx than I am of JD, PD, CR, ED and more truth.

Someone said upthread that they couldn't see rational and reasonable adults covering up an accident. No one said that these were the type of people we have here. The less JD and family speak about Ayla and what really happened, without a mouthpiece doing it for them, the more I'm looking at him, his girlfriend, family and friends. Once again it's as if the parent doesn't care and it's frustrating to me that some of these kids seem like throw away kids, at least to their parents.

MOO

When watching TR in interviews one can see she has a lot of deep gasping in which her entire upper body lifts. I do not think that is recent or due to stress, I knew someone who did that many years ago (child) who had to go through a lot of speech and respiratory therapy to learn to "breathe correctly." Possible TR always has had this problem with the same and that is the condition that affects the testing. Just my thoughts.

The woman who is writing that blog is probably looking for a book deal with herself as author. She wrote this so I am taking this to mean it's coming down? She prays for JD's girlfriend & sister BEFORE the mother of Ayla?
So. While I want to leave my pages up, and while no one has asked or suggested that they come down, I'm going to remove them because I can't have it on my conscience that it could make things worse for the family and incite more ridiculous accusations from that small but noisy and obnoxious minority.

Justin, Phoebe, Elisha, Courtney, Trista and everyone else, we all pray for you. I will not stop doing so until Ayla comes home.
http://www.thislittlelightofmaine.com/aylas-story1.html

How about praying for Ayla?

Aren't those journal posts like 2 + years old? A person can do a lot of changing, growing up, etc in 2 years - especially after having a baby. I'm not sure if they give any real insight to what's going on here in 2012 or not.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname