Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenWinslow Ben Winslow
RT @NinevehDinha: . @fox13now breaking into programming soon with tragic news out of WA state ...explosion at Powell home. #findsusan

I just saw this, not confirmed but believed the two boys are the children killed. My heart is with the Cox family.

SALT LAKE CITY -- Sunday afternoon, an explosion occurred at the home of Josh Powell.

According to brother-in-law Kirk Graves, Powell was killed. Price County Sheriff's Office in WA confirm death.

King 5 TV in Seattle reports that Powell had visitation with his two sons -- who live with their grandparents Chuck and Judy Cox -- at the time of the explosion. According to the report, the caseworker, who was outside at the time, smelled gas just before the explosion. Firefighters recovered two bodies that appear to be children.

More details will be released as made available.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=14...lls-wa-home-leaves-2-victims&s_cid=featured-1

Anyone think that the sexual eval might have been the last straw?

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Police in WA state confirm to @fox13now that Josh Powell and his 2 sons died in the explosion. #findsusan #Utah

@BenWinslow
Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Police in WA state confirm to @fox13now that Josh Powell and his 2 sons died in the explosion. #findsusan #Utah
2 minutes ago v

OMG this is terrible! I was on Twitter and watching the puppybowl and I am in shock. From cuteness to evil...

My heart is just breaking for the Cox's right now. Yes, I think it had to do with his eval & LDT! RIP little ones. Damn.

Dear God in heaven, how awful! Couldn't anyone besides her family and us see something like this was going to happen!!!

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Authorities tell @fox13now that the explosion at Josh Powell's home was INTENTIONAL. #findsusan #Utah

This had to be natural gas. I wonder why the social worker didn't mention it and let the boys go in? Not blaming anyone here. It sounds like it happened so quickly.

My heart is breaking right now. So incredibly sad and sorry for the Cox family.

Oh how horrible. My heart just breaks for the Cox family :( Those poor boys :(

Several people here predicted that Josh would become suicidal, but taking the boys with him was incredibly selfish.

This had to be natural gas. I wonder why the social worker didn't mention it and let the boys go in? Not blaming anyone here. It sounds like it happened so quickly.

It does sound like it happened so fast. KOMO says he shut and locked the door in the face of the case worker. Even if they immediately called 911 there may not have been enough time to do anything.

Being intentional as they say and the social worker saying he locked the door immediately, this must be why she wasn't in the house.

Ben's saying the house was leveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member