AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know that Samantha does not have a half brother. So her comment as far as half brother in not true.

As a traveler and lifetime resident of Cincinnati. This town is s.m.a.l.l. 6 degrees of separation ???is stretching it--- I would honestly say, that HERE, its closer to 4 degrees. Everyone knows everyone, even if you don't know their name, you know someone who knows them.

(BBM) 100% true for Anchorage as well. I am always surprised when I am looking at someone's FB page to see that I have a friend in common. I think that CB's mom saying what she did on FB is going to open the floodgates of information. People who may have been holding back might not be so wary now that the information is out there.

my two cents, my opinion

A false rape accusation is a very serious matter. i'm not a parent, but I think any mother would be incensed by it, and the harrasment CB has endured didn't help her disposition, i'm sure. The knowledge that SK lied about being raped would certaintly change some people's feelings about this case and the supposed victim (it def. changed mine).
If i were JK and i genuinely belived my daughter was kidnapped, i'd blow it off/try to keep it quiet, too.

I agree with you on the herpes thing. I mean I just think she threw that out there out of anger, I dont think there was any need to say Oh she had herpes.. to me it is like grow up lady. That makes herself sound like she is back in high school for goodness sake. Plain stupid.
As far as the 3000 I dont know. I would be interested to see what or if Mike Pederson says anything as a comeback? I guess we can see what happens from here, she posted that 3 hours ago so I am sure there will be alot more to develop soon.
I think CB's mom is upset and I do not believe she is telling the truth. Maybe spreading rumors. Or I mean maybe the half truth. I cant honestly say.
We do know that Sam has made mistakes, we all have.

I think that everyone needs to just focus on Samantha, finding her and getting her home safe. It is getting more crazy by the day.

BBM

The problem is that everything about Sam isn't being released to the public, they just want the public to look for her "face". It's a problem alot of us on this board have commented on, others also on other sites. I wish from deep in my heart that people in the know wouldn't try to purify a person that goes missing bc it isn't the "good" things about the person that finds them - it's the "bad" things. IOW, if there's a drug issue the chances are the public could look at that avenue. If there's solicitation involved then the public could look at that avenue. If there's problems at home then the public could look at that avenue. If theft of some sort is involved then so on & so on. People in the public that try to find missing people don't care to judge the missing person, they only care about finding the missing person - to help. One cannot help effectively without all of the hidden information regarding the missing person. It's not enough to just look for a face. Ya need a starting point of some sort. Kwim?

Let me please say this: Kids are kids. Nobody's perfect. Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closets. Nobody is here to judge Sam or anyone else (a good example is the LISK thread where there are SEVERAL murdered prostitutes - nobody judges that they were prostitutes). We all just want her found, most preferrably safe.

What Mike says as a comeback to what? To what Sam's dad said??

These discussions ARE focusing on Samantha and may be able to help to get her home safe (even if negative things about her come out)! That's what's so frustrating about people continuing to dodge important questions with that response "oh just focus on getting her home, forget about the rest". This information can help in getting her home! It needs to be discussed.. the truth needs to be brought out.

No to what Cbs mother said. Sam does not have a half brother anyways. So she is already lying in her posts.

I understand what you are saying what I mean by focus on getting her home is I think people are getting heated and upset and throwing un-necessary things out there. Like the herpes thing.

Where does Samantha's dad work? What does it entail? What is his experience?

Question of the moment... I have asked this question on every single board FB page, news article and conversation I have been involved in.

All I hear are *crickets*

btw... could you keep me/us in mind if you ever discover this answer? I literally have been asking this since JK's very first statement about "we will find you if you don't return her, no matter what condition she is in, if she has been hurt...etc"

He has said he can't work now due to searching for Sam, but as many times as I have seen the question asked about what he DID do for a living, nobody ever seems to answer. Don't know what that means, exactly........

He says he can't work right now bc of Sam's disappearance but did he in fact work before she went missing? Now I'm wondering this bc I haven;t seen any companies coming out in support of their employee like we see in alot of cases. Maybe he's self employed & works a trade instead?

I do know that Samantha does not have a half brother. So her comment as far as half brother in not true.

OK, well regardless of how he relates to her, he relates somehow and his gf is definitely a friend of hers.

At one point, I saw that he was co-owner of a plumbing company (I believe I saw that on one of the trial cases on Court View) but I've gone back and can't seem to find it now. I remember it was something like "K & M Plumbing" and I looked it up and found that it had closed.
Haven't heard anything on what he's done since then.

I also was interested in what he does as a job. He has stated he hasn't been able to work since this occurred, and needs the donated money to pay bills, but nothing about a job or workplace being cooperative on time off, helping with expenses, etc. JMO, but usually when someone doesn't talk about their job it's because they don't want people to know what it is...

Before Sam's own fb page went kaput, she called him her brother - so was she lying too? Alot of kids nowadays don't like the term "step", so they choose to say half or brother/sister.

At one point, I saw that he was co-owner of a plumbing company (I believe I saw that on one of the trial cases on Court View) but I've gone back and can't seem to find it now. I remember it was something like "K & M Plumbing" and I looked it up and found that it had closed.
Haven't heard anything on what he's done since then.

I saw that but thought he went somewhere after. I forgot he has a plumbing trade. Thanks!

Someone posted a link to the KTVA interview on the Please Help Find.. FB page just an hour or so ago and it's now been removed.

And at the same time, they post that James doesn't want anyone blocked because he "feels that someone may post something that will help him find his daughter" If this is true, then stop discouraging real discussions!!

Before Sam's own fb page went kaput, she called him her brother - so was she lying too? Alot of kids nowadays don't like the term "step", so they choose to say half or brother/sister.

She has no brother or half brother. I agree I have half brothers and a sister. I call and consider them my brothers and sisters. So I do know what you mean. I am just saying she doesnt have a half brother by any relation or by marriage. Although it could be someone she considered her brother.

How do you know his GF is definitely a friend of hers?

Because of the things she (KS, MP's girlfriend) has posted, for one thing. Sam herself called M her brother.
Are you sure you're close to these people as you say?? Seems to be a lot you're not aware of..

something that really bothers me about the most recent ktva article is this comment by CB-- “I can’t go down there, and just grab her dad and just give him a hug, man I can’t do none of that! I’m not wanted to be seen,” said Bird. The public sentiment fueled by online rumors was stacked against him that night.

(why would you want to hug the father of a fling who nearly had you tried in court over false sexual contact charges?? you would think he would just wanna blend back into the background and forget this whole Sam chick altogether!) Either he is a really well raised young man who holds no animosity towards these folks and their "statistic" daughter, or he was laying "it" on kinda thick----

The herpes thing, I'm neither here nor there with that honestly, because I think regardless of whether that's true, it has no bearing on her being missing. Now, I believe CB's mom when she says she was told that Sam took $3000 and that she may have a drug problem, because I think if she felt like making up a vicious lie, she would not have named her source of the info, and that she had opportunity to says those things long ago if they were fabricated. I believe that those are things that could go a loooong way in possibly explaining her disappearance, and would actually greatly increase the odds that she is safe and alive somewhere, which is what we are all hoping for.

I wonder how thrilled MP is that she shared what he told her in such a public way? Like I said, lot's of mentions about ADN interviews, but no news stories are appearing?

I wonder how thrilled MP is that she shared what he told her in such a public way? Like I said, lot's of mentions about ADN interviews, but no news stories are appearing?

Exactly my thought!

Word of caution guys ... Start using initials and not first and last names, specifically MP. He is NOT involved in this case. If you can edit, go back and do so or posts are gonna get zapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member