Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the family probably dosent have anything older.
kids get older there are not as many videos of them. they give the media what they have.
But i agree cant find a 15 yr old with an 8 yr olds pic.

Those are also run on TV in an effort to make people connect with a child....

Why, oh why does the media, etc, when trying to make the public aware of a missing person, and current. recent pictures are avaialble, show pictures of that person that are years and years old?

Watching Nancy Grace last night, she was highlighting the case of a missing 15 year old in Santa Clara County, CA, yet she kept running a clip of her as a 6-8 year old in a dance contest. I seriously doubt anyone would id her by those clips.

Makes no sense.

Not that I think of NG as media...but she was showing those childhood dance clips to correspond with the cheerleader theme that she had decided to go with, in this particular case...nothing to do with what may be real, current or relevant, just NG.

I hate to agree with NG (I really do) but to a large part of the country, that is an upscale neighborhood. The houses in my area top out at about $150K.

Buyers compete for short supply of homes in Bay Area By Pete Carey

pcarey@mercurynews.com

Posted: 03/24/2012 04:00:58 AM PDT
Updated: 03/24/2012 12:02:48 PM PDT
Peter Giovannotto is smack in the middle of a major shift in the Bay Area housing market.
The Peninsula real estate agent recently had a modest Palo Alto ranch-style home draw 38 offers and sell in eight days for nearly a half-million dollars more than the asking price, all par for the course in Palo Alto's overheated real estate market.
"We started at $1.2 million and ended up selling for $1.65 million," he said.
A flock of eager buyers competing for fewer-than-usual homes for sale is sending prices soaring along the Peninsula, where Googlers and Facebook employees duke it out with foreign investors for a place to live.
In other parts of the Bay Area, pent-up demand has helped create a hot market for lower-cost homes, with buyers having to move fast to grab foreclosures and be prepared for stiff competition on other homes for sale. In Contra Costa County, pending sales of single-family homes are up about 62 percent from last year and inventory is down 32 percent -- a seller's market.
"We are getting lots of multiple offers on lower-end properties," said Barbara Safran, president of the Contra Costa Association of Realtors. "One person told me they had 12 offers on a property in Concord." more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/business/ci_20235268/buyers-compete-short-supply-homes-bay-area

Regarding the change of clothes the was reportedly found in SL's bag...is it possible that these are gym clothes? Back when I was in high school (a thousand years ago), there were not enough lockers for the underclassmen and we were required to bring our gym clothes with us to school each day. I was thinking that if phys ed was one of SL's classes, perhaps she had a similar set up.
They said jeans and a T-shirt. That's not gym clothes...

Probably a dumb question at this point, but I gather her school does not require uniforms? Otherwise, it seems it would have been mentioned.

:nono: Unless all the neighbors have been named POIs, we should not be sleuthing them.

Probably a dumb question at this point, but I gather her school does not require uniforms? Otherwise, it seems it would have been mentioned.
Not all schools in the Bay Area require them, only when there is a problem with gang colors/fighting over expensive clothing, or they are a parochial school.

But I think anyone walking alongside that busy roadway would have been noticed. I don' think she could have walked along there and not have been seen. It is not a pedestrian area really.

And the scent trail dogs did not seem to think she took off on foot. I think she got into a car at he end of her driveway. Not sure if she did so willingly or not though. :mad:
It was raining that day so someone could have offered her a ride. But there apparently weren't any prior messages by phone or text.

It was raining that day so someone could have offered her a ride. But there apparently weren't any prior messages by phone or text.
Most likely the ride was offered by someone who drove up (not prearranged), or she was taken unwillingly but still by car.

The sergeant danced around that in the presser. He said he would not comment on the "condition" of the clothing, that it was something they were not discussing due to the investigation. One could logically infer that something was found on the clothes or on the purse or inside the purse that needed further forensic testing; hence, the delay in reporting.

They found blood on the clothes maybe?

Hi everyonee, i've just been creeping everyones posts about sierra lamar all day for the past week and i finally decided to make an account so i can join in :)
personally..i think the clothes they found indicated 2 huge things. one:
1.)there was SOMETHING on them..or else there wouldnt be so much hype over if there was urine or not. there has to be some sort of substantial backing to that idea, that's why the police cant officially say yes or no yet because theres some extreme investigating going on with the dna on the clothes. and
b) whatever was on the clothes, made the investigators believe that unfortunately ( and i HOPEEE IM WRONG!) has passed away.
Think about it, if they still thought they could catch her alive there would be intensive searching going on everyday. The fact that they took a break yesterday, to me, seems that they seem to think the chances are slim. statistically speaking, chances are slim. but miracles do happen.
always, i know this has been said before, but the whole family talks about sierra sometimes in past tense. she "Was" this or "did like" or "had."
We aren't in the loop but my guts telling me something horrible has happened.. that would explain the mom's behavior too. She seems more "dead" lately..just dull and given up.

Anyone ever think this is where she hides things.
that bag maybe had nothing at all to do whith what happend that day.and could have been left there days before...

That's a pretty good idea about your other post of the Mom maybe not even knowing she had the Juicy Couture.
Like maybe she kept it hidden in her room.
Her Mom might have not been thinking about the books or clothes being in it
at all, but at that moment wondering who gave it to her or possibly shoplifted.

It's definitely not a bookbag, nor the kind of bag you'd put clothes in.
It's a purse/shoulderbag, that I would imagine usually carried phone, wallet, house keys, make-up and that kind of thing.

If she allowed it to be dropped by the side of the road, it may have been stolen, or at least she didn't value it, too much.
There was no scent around it, so I suppose it was someone who leaned out of a vehicle on the passenger side and deposited it a short ways off the road, never setting foot on the ground.

Unlike the phone that may have been tossed.

The clothes were either already packed when she was picked up, or the whole bag was dropped off at a later time, for searches to have missed it so close to the phone and a couple blocks away on the same street.

There would have been no time for this if done shortly after leaving her home with an abductor.

I can totally see her being friends with an older guy, maybe a drug dealer (supplied her weed) or someone she met thru those kind of activities. Hes a smooth talker,said "hey wanna ride to school sierra?" or maybe he just came and talked her into skipping and getting high and driving around. He gave her some drugs (she may have been into Ecstasy, looking thru her tweets and tumblr) and ecstasy is the worst cus its always laced with other stuff like coke and heroine, you never know REALLY whats in it. Either he intentionally gave her some bad pills or she had an unintentional adverse reaction or overdose to the pills, and she passed out. He got scared, smothered her. Got rid of the clothes and phone afterwards maybe? Who knows where poor sierra is though

Nancy Grace had quite a few current pics of Sierra; she just replayed het in a dance competion over and over instead of concentrating on current pics. Waisting valuable face time for the current pics.

the family probably dosent have anything older.
kids get older there are not as many videos of them. they give the media what they have.
But i agree cant find a 15 yr old with an 8 yr olds pic.

That's a pretty good idea about your other post of the Mom maybe not even knowing she had the Juicy Couture.
Like maybe she kept it hidden in her room.
Her Mom might have not been thinking about the books or clothes being in it
at all, but at that moment wondering who gave it to her or possibly shoplifted.

It's definitely not a bookbag, nor the kind of bag you'd put clothes in.
It's a purse/shoulderbag, that I would imagine usually carried phone, wallet, house keys, make-up and that kind of thing.

If she allowed it to be dropped by the side of the road, it may have been stolen, or at least she didn't value it, too much.
There was no scent around it, so I suppose it was someone who leaned out of a vehicle on the passenger side and deposited it a short ways off the road, never setting foot on the ground.

Unlike the phone that may have been tossed.

The clothes were either already packed when she was picked up, or the whole bag was dropped off at a later time, for searches to have missed it so close to the phone and a couple blocks away on the same street.

There would have been no time for this if done shortly after leaving her home with an abductor.
I agree with most of your post, up until the very end. I think it's possible the abductor forced Sierra to strip, and she neatly folded her clothes when putting them into her purse.

What about the people who lived there before they moved in? where the locks changed etc? IMO

FYI, i'm not sleuthing them, just making a comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members