Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the change of clothes the was reportedly found in SL's bag...is it possible that these are gym clothes? Back when I was in high school (a thousand years ago), there were not enough lockers for the underclassmen and we were required to bring our gym clothes with us to school each day. I was thinking that if phys ed was one of SL's classes, perhaps she had a similar set up.
This case reminds me a lot of the Gaddis/Pond disappearances. I realize they are in no way related and sincerely hope for a different outcome but I was wondering if LE is doing a search for any registered sex offenders in the area. It might be useful to have that information should this case go in that direction. Although I'm praying that it doesn't and that Miss Lamar is found safe and sound ASAP! It sounds like she has a lot of people missing her.

I don't think she would have. She would have put her phone in her purse along with her clothes too, IMO. She would have left it near the house or in a car, not on the side of a road. Plus, I really don't think her mom was that uptight. She obviously knew her twitter name, which was the same as her tumblr name. Her mom seemingly had no issues with her tumblr posts or tweets.

Personally that seems very odd to me...that a mother would not have a problem with her tweets, etc...JMO

Maybe not but if she couldnt explain to her mom where it came from.
A Juicy C bag ya dont take to school. I wouldnt let my daughter take it.
But ya never know....

I think she hid the bag. JMO

I dont think she tossed her phone this is where she ound out she was in trouble.

Taking expensive bags, sunglasses, etc to school is very normal here I'm afraid.

I don't think she would have. She would have put her phone in her purse along with her clothes too, IMO. She would have left it near the house or in a car, not on the side of a road. Plus, I really don't think her mom was that uptight. She obviously knew her twitter name, which was the same as her tumblr name. Her mom seemingly had no issues with her tumblr posts or tweets.

Are any of her friends not home or unaccounted or?

Her mom said on Nancy Grace that Sierra loved that Juicy bag.

Taking expensive bags, sunglasses, etc to school is very normal here I'm afraid.

I agree. Plus, she just moved there. She was trying very hard to fit in as do most transplanted teens.

Plus, mom/boyfriend/sister had to have known about it; otherwise, there would be no description of the brand and the knowledge that she took it to school every day.

Unless LE knows more than they are saying, why not tell the public if any other items are missing? I know I am obsessed about it, but she must have been carrying something that held her make-up, brush, mirror, wallet, etc...where is all that stuff? And if found with the books and clothes, why not say so?

I agree. Plus, she just moved there. She was trying very hard to fit in as do most transplanted teens.

Plus, mom/boyfriend/sister had to have known about it; otherwise, there would be no description of the brand and the knowledge that she took it to school every day.

Well if you say mom said she took that bag to school every day then mom was aware i never read where she said that .

I read that the bag was found and it took 4 days for them to find out it was hers. I questioned why 4 days if it was her everyday bag.
JMO

Well if you say mom said she took that bag to school every day then mom was aware i never read where she said that .

I read that the bag was found and it took 4 days for them to find out it was hers. I questioned why 4 days if it was her everyday bag.
JMO

The sergeant danced around that in the presser. He said he would not comment on the "condition" of the clothing, that it was something they were not discussing due to the investigation. One could logically infer that something was found on the clothes or on the purse or inside the purse that needed further forensic testing; hence, the delay in reporting.

RUMOR:
I was just reading over the her tweeter acct, checked out some of her friends who are tweeting, or twitting, god only knows. Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post about that but there is comments of a POI dated 3/23. only 1st name is mentioned.

The sergeant danced around that in the presser. He said he would not comment on the "condition" of the clothing, that it was something they were not discussing due to the investigation. One could logically infer that something was found on the clothes or on the purse or inside the purse that needed further forensic testing; hence, the delay in reporting.

Ok thanks.

Why, oh why does the media, etc, when trying to make the public aware of a missing person, and current. recent pictures are avaialble, show pictures of that person that are years and years old?

Watching Nancy Grace last night, she was highlighting the case of a missing 15 year old in Santa Clara County, CA, yet she kept running a clip of her as a 6-8 year old in a dance contest. I seriously doubt anyone would id her by those clips.

Makes no sense.

Unless LE knows more than they are saying, why not tell the public if any other items are missing? I know I am obsessed about it, but she must have been carrying something that held her make-up, brush, mirror, wallet, etc...where is all that stuff? And if found with the books and clothes, why not say so?

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/1...eens-purse-clothes-found?clienttype=printable

"It was her clothing. It was things that she would have kept with her and it was school books. We believe she was on her way to school. It shouldn't have been where it was. It definitely elevates our concerns," said Sheriff Laurie Smith of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.

Why, oh why does the media, etc, when trying to make the public aware of a missing person, and current. recent pictures are avaialble, show pictures of that person that are years and years old?

Watching Nancy Grace last night, she was highlighting the case of a missing 15 year old in Santa Clara County, CA, yet she kept running a clip of her as a 6-8 year old in a dance contest. I seriously doubt anyone would id her by those clips.

Makes no sense.

the family probably dosent have anything older.
kids get older there are not as many videos of them. they give the media what they have.
But i agree cant find a 15 yr old with an 8 yr olds pic.

Investigators scour north Morgan Hill for Sierra LaMar leads

The heightened search efforts will cover a 12-mile radius from Palm and Dougherty avenues in north Morgan Hill, the site of the school bus stop that LaMar usually walks to on her way to Sobrato High School. The search will include about 60 members of search and rescue teams from the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office and other law enforcement agencies, according to Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the sheriff’s office.

Four search K-9 dogs will also participate in the search, Cardoza added. The FBI joined the local search efforts earlier this week.

The other agencies are assisting through a “state mutual aid request,” he said.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_2e3f46ea-75db-11e1-bb4d-0019bb30f31a.html

Sarx have you heard anymore hat was going on at 101 and 152 yet?

Why has LE said she has not been cleared?
Maybe she was home alone all day... no alibi?
It is :waitasec:
hmm...

I understood the move was the middle point between mom and BF work. ~no link
I heard mom has a long drive to work.
If MH is the middle point, did he work in Salinas? She got the short end of the stick in that deal, commuting to Fremont. But she did leave at 6 am so at least she missed the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member