Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been posted yet but anyone know what the most recent tweet is all about (give it a minute to show up if it isn't there right away), it is something about her phone. Please disregard if this has already been discussed.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23FreeScott

There was some brief discussion but nobody seems to know what to make of it. Was the car towed by LE because of THIS case, or just towed because it was parked illegally? Anyone know?

Sierra is not a runaway she would not runaway without taking her asthma inhaler..

Cardoza's presser from 3/24/12:
Sierra LaMar -CA- :: 3/24/12 Sgt Jose Cardoza Presser about the 4th search, the largest yet video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket

At about 2:50, he respond to a question about the phone and laptop.
"those were initial checks, searches that our CSI team did. The county crime lab now has, uh, we have submitted Sierra's property and (unintelligible) cell phone. The county crime lab from Santa Clara County will be doing more extensive forensic searches to see if hopefully we can get something out of that".

As always, you ROCK!!!
icon14.gif

Cardoza's presser from 3/24/12:
Sierra LaMar -CA- :: 3/24/12 Sgt Jose Cardoza Presser about the 4th search, the largest yet video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket

At about 2:50, he respond to a question about the phone and laptop.
"those were initial checks, searches that our CSI team did. The county crime lab now has, uh, we have submitted Sierra's property and (unintelligible) cell phone. The county crime lab from Santa Clara County will be doing more extensive forensic searches to see if hopefully we can get something out of that".

Reading between the lines, it sounds like now they are going to look for the deleted messages and files and emails, if there are any.

Can LE find deleted texts and PICTURES from cell phones?

She might not use inhaler often - it might just be for "exercise-induced" asthma.

Unfortunently, it is very normal in her generation. A parent might have one opinion of their children, their schoolmates a whole nother story! I am sorry that you are fighting what is but the world will only continue to get more evil. Generations will be even more full of sin. My point was saying, this girl might have a lot of pain hence her postings. Maybe she was searching to be edgier. I think however she was a very deep child. People and children are smarter than others give them credit for. She has pain and it comes through in the things she said. However, some things are being read too deep. The quote saying something to the effect of I don't want to look, I want to be found, that is a quote off the hills speaking of a boy. She doesn't want to LOOK for a bf like all the other girls she sees around her, she wanted that boy to find her, she deserved better than to search out companionship. That is what the quote meant. Let's not judge someone over their social media postings.. TRAYVON MARTIN? Can we learn a lesson from him. Yes let's use the evidence as it is there for our use, but do not take it deeply and judge this girls entire character because of it.

I agree with the above. I am the same age as Amelia. THANK GOD I was in college and more level headed when social networking came out. My social networking would have looked a lot like Sierra's. I was not a bad kid and I've turned out pretty well, but I did know some bad kids. I had major self esteem issues and tried to build a "tough" shell around myself. I lived in a nice Chicago suburb where "nothing ever happens" and most teenage females had this "tough shell" to varying degrees even though looking back we really had no reason for it lol. Teenagers are hormonal and a little psychotic because of this. If you think that the average normal teenager never swears or sins then you need to take off your rose colored glasses. I would say level headed teens that don't go out, don't at least toe the line with alcohol/drugs/risky behavior and only hang out with their family are abnormal. And I have this opinion formed with a graduating class of almost 1,000 kids my age, then went on to college and met others my age from alllll over the place. Same ol' song and dance wherever you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500