Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neatly folded clothes points to clothes that you expect to put back on. If she was wearing them.

If they were extra, they'd have been folded from the time they were put in the bag.

"neatly folded cloths" .... My guess is that SL was tricked by a female or females.... A female that SL thought was a "friend".
I think she left willingly With a car that waited for her at the end of her driveway... Which turned ugly very quickly....

If she was forced into a car, I think there should be some signs of a struggle, a dropped phone, or something...no doubt she was holding her phone in her hand, kids always do. Disturbed dirt, maybe. JMO

On her twitter account 03/13 she texted @cccairuh

" I just opened the car door and said thank you? Um... Awk"

Wonder if this was a stranger or someone she knew and felt uncomfortable with ?

What were her tweets leading up to this, and then after?

TIA

The bag being tossed, as is, bothers me...if I was abducting someone, I would rifle through it first, to see if there was anything useful to me, money, drugs, something that could be used as a weapon, etc...but it doesn't seem like the bag was ever opened.

If she was forced into a car, I think there should be some signs of a struggle, a dropped phone, or something...no doubt she was holding her phone in her hand, kids always do. Disturbed dirt, maybe. JMO

Isn't the driveway paved? Why couldn't the perp have picked up her stuff? Maybe there's more than one perp. Who knows?

Yes, the instinct to live is stronger. The instinct to live tells you to fight back because if someone is abducting and raping you, most likely they are going to kill you also. That has nothing to do with modesty.

Having worked with victims, I can say that not everyone fights back.

The bag being tossed, as is, bothers me...if I was abducting someone, I would rifle through it first, to see if there was anything useful to me, money, drugs, something that could be used as a weapon, etc...but it doesn't seem like the bag was ever opened.
Maybe he took her wallet out first, tossed whatever makeup she might have had before he got rid of it??

If a teen was going to run away, they would not dispose of a very valuable phone and bag. Even if they did not want these items, they would sell them for cash. Those items were discarded to get rid of evidence. JMO IMO

I'm praying constantly for her safe return. But, I do agree with mostly everyone else on here- I think her Mom and LE know more than they are telling the public- as said before, maybe to interact with the suspect without the suspect knowing. The picture of her wearing the SJ Sharks hoodie and the story around it seems credible. She posted that picture on her Twitter feed, so that is probably where her mother saw the hoodie from, and was able to identify the hoodie found as Sierra's.

I just feel like there is so much more to this. I have strong doubts she's in a gang... I don't want to speculate on the fact of did she run away, or did someone snatch her, because I can't decide on which to believe. NG tells all her viewers that this is an innocent 15 year old, high school sophomore who is an amazing cheerleader, and loves spending time with her friends. Have you guys seen her Tumblr? it's very strange. Her language on Twitter/Tumblr is pretty fowl for someone her age, and judging from multiple Twitter status', it seems as though her and her Mother fight often.

Please don't get me wrong here, 85% of me believes that she was abducted (just because of the scent ending at the driveway, phone/clothes tossed out)... but the other 15% feels like she actually may have ran away. I'm surprised there hasn't been more information released about the Mother's boyfriend..

AGAIN, JMO, the Mother seems strangely calm all the time.... like nothing I've seen. I don't think she had any part in this at all, but I don't know how she's keeping herself so composed. I'm pretty sure like 99% of the population would find it hard to stop crying for longer than five seconds after realizing their child is missing, and possibly in danger. In fact, when I first heard about the case on NG, her mother was being interviewed.. I had no previous knowledge on this case or anything that had to do with her. I remember wondering "wow, how is this lady so calm? Sure it's not her Mom, it's probably her aunt, or a family friends or something".. but I was wrong.

Any has anyone caught onto the fact that SL's mother is referring to SL in the past tense? On Nancy last night, NG was asking the mother what SL enjoys doing in her free time. Mothers response went something like this: "she was always smiling" "she loved being with her friends", etc... that's a little scary to me. I'm praying for this child, I hope she's brought home soon!

Bolded By Me...

I don't know if her tumbler is really all that wild for 15 yr olds in the Bay Area. MOst all of those images are 'generic' ones that other kids send along to each other and then repost. They do it mostly for shock value. Even the sexy ones and the ones of pills and pot buds, are just re-posts that others send from the massive photo libraries the kids choose from.

Many of the words she wrote are actually hip-hop lyrics and or movie quotes. I remember freaking when I saw some things my 17 yr old wrote on her wall, then she showed me they were lines from Carrie Bradshow on that NY tv show. [ cannot remember the name of the show]

Also, the things she said about her mom, the complaints about her....kind of normal for 15 yr olds, imo. My DD and I are very close and she and I get along really well. But sometimes my son would ask if she and I were fighting and he would read me something she wrote on her FB. It kind of hurt my feelings sometimes, but she was really just venting and 'fronting' most of the time. She would say publicly how 'lame ' it was that I wanted her to stay home on Sunday and call me a name. But then in reality she would be fine about it and enjoy the family time. So imo, you cannot really take the shocking and edgy and cursing for what it might appear to be. IMO

On her twitter account 03/13 she texted @cccairuh

" I just opened the car door and said thank you? Um... Awk"

Wonder if this was a stranger or someone she knew and felt uncomfortable with ?

YES!! I read that too!! If only she had said what kind of car!!maybe she told one of her good friends
Hopefulllllly

I agree. I wonder if she sent the last text to her friend (the one LE has said did not indicate distress) while she was walking down the driveway and someone grabbed her from behind. That would also explain how the perp could have gotten the phone away from her quickly.

The crime scene van was at their home yesterday. I'm sure they went through that house with a fine tooth comb.

Do we know if the phone and the purse were found on the same side of road (I know they were not found together).

Good question and we have no idea as far as I know. We do know she was the only student who waited for the bus at that bus stop.

I drive my son to school each day and pick him up i see little kids all alone on street corners its just wrong ....

anyone could know shes alone there every day and knows exactly where she lives...

I think either way she got into a car. I'm just not sure if it was willingly or because she was forced.

I believe this, as well. Looking at the photos, this family has a nice sized garage. If something happened in the home, Sierra would have been placed in a vehicle in the garage, then driven out... not toted down the driveway for God and everybody to see.

That is... unless it was garbage day. Garbage cans are taken out to the curb.

The crime scene van was at their home yesterday. I'm sure they went through that house with a fine tooth comb.

Do we know if the phone and the purse were found on the same side of road (I know they were not found together).

Yes, a week after Sierra disappeared they went through her home. I hope they found everything there was to be found.

I'm praying constantly for her safe return. But, I do agree with mostly everyone else on here- I think her Mom and LE know more than they are telling the public- as said before, maybe to interact with the suspect without the suspect knowing. The picture of her wearing the SJ Sharks hoodie and the story around it seems credible. She posted that picture on her Twitter feed, so that is probably where her mother saw the hoodie from, and was able to identify the hoodie found as Sierra's.

I just feel like there is so much more to this. I have strong doubts she's in a gang... I don't want to speculate on the fact of did she run away, or did someone snatch her, because I can't decide on which to believe. NG tells all her viewers that this is an innocent 15 year old, high school sophomore who is an amazing cheerleader, and loves spending time with her friends. Have you guys seen her Tumblr? it's very strange. Her language on Twitter/Tumblr is pretty fowl for someone her age, and judging from multiple Twitter status', it seems as though her and her Mother fight often.

Please don't get me wrong here, 85% of me believes that she was abducted (just because of the scent ending at the driveway, phone/clothes tossed out)... but the other 15% feels like she actually may have ran away. I'm surprised there hasn't been more information released about the Mother's boyfriend..

AGAIN, JMO, the Mother seems strangely calm all the time.... like nothing I've seen. I don't think she had any part in this at all, but I don't know how she's keeping herself so composed. I'm pretty sure like 99% of the population would find it hard to stop crying for longer than five seconds after realizing their child is missing, and possibly in danger. In fact, when I first heard about the case on NG, her mother was being interviewed.. I had no previous knowledge on this case or anything that had to do with her. I remember wondering "wow, how is this lady so calm? Sure it's not her Mom, it's probably her aunt, or a family friends or something".. but I was wrong.

Any has anyone caught onto the fact that SL's mother is referring to SL in the past tense? On Nancy last night, NG was asking the mother what SL enjoys doing in her free time. Mothers response went something like this: "she was always smiling" "she loved being with her friends", etc... that's a little scary to me. I'm praying for this child, I hope she's brought home soon!

NG said "All American Girl" didn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members