17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it would be nice to know what time they brought him to the station that night. I would also like to see the time stamped video of when he left too. I want to know how long it took Zimmerman to convince the cops it was self-defense. I would also like for Zimmerman's cell phone records to be released and see if at any time he was at the police department, he called his father, and if he did, how long after that call was he allowed to leave.

Good point! Maybe his father (judge) talked to the police officers or even the state attorney. Nancy thinks something is not right with the no arrest. It probably has everything to do with who his father is. Though in retrospect they probably now think they made a mistake.

The residents phone calling with the screaming in the background is very disturbing.
I am little confused about Trayvon's parents being informed he was shot. When did that take place? If he wasn't at the apt when they returned from their dinner what did they do about it?
I can answer this - but I don't have the links. So, I'll just say IMHO - lol

Dad and gf went to dinner. So they weren't home when it all happened. The crime scene was over and done with and all cleaned up and released by the time they returned from dinner.

Dad thought it was odd that Trayvon hadn't come back but remembered that he'd said something earlier about maybe going to the movies with his cousin. Dad called Trayvon's cell and it went straight to voicemail. Dad thought that was because he was in the theatre. He sat down for a while and eventually fell asleep. When he woke up - and Trayvon still wasn't home - dad called the cousin who told him that he hadn't seen him at all. That's when dad called the cops and the area hospitals. That was sometime early Monday. I do believe that it was right before noon on Monday that it was finally figured out that the John Doe in the morgue was actually Trayvon.

But now wait a minute. Tonight we find out that LE did a "re-enactment/walk thru" WITH GZ the next day - so that would have been Monday as well. Wonder what time on Monday? I even commented on that if residents were watching or told to go back inside? Where was dad then? If he was home, wouldn't he have seen that going on? Maybe not. IDK anymore - this is just so twisted.

JMHO

Great sleuthing. And great question.

Except the police state that Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and back of his head and his attorney stated the gash in the back of the head was one that would have required stitches. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57406183/video-shows-zimmerman-without-blood-bruises/
http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...ows-zimmerman-had-no-blood-bruises-on-him.php
The surveillance tape surely contradicts both of those statements.

I see no dark spot of any kind.

That's right. This is the Sanford P.D..

Do police ever stretch the truth?

What? Where does it say that? Being shown a gun, or a gun being shelled means the gun is being shown or taken out of the holster? If Trayvon was beating the living crap out of Zimmerman's head... he would not have noticed some gun in his pants.

I thought we were discussing the video with GZ's dad and his statement that TM saw the gun when he was on top of GZ and GZ was trying to get away ?

Good point! Maybe his father (judge) talked to the police officers or even the state attorney. Nancy thinks something is not right with the no arrest. It probably has everything to do with who his father is. Though in retrospect they probably now think they made a mistake.
Gee, all this time I was thinking George Zimmerman was acting more like Casey Anthony- especially when we're hearing that Jose Baez wants to defend him- when all along the case was really more like Joran Van Der Sloot!!!

Gee, all this time I was thinking George Zimmerman was acting more like Casey Anthony- especially when we're hearing that Jose Baez wants to defend him- when all along the case was really more like Joran Van Der Sloot!!!

Are you serious, Baez wants to defend Zimmerman?

What happened with the 13 year old witness' mother that was on television tonight?

Are you serious, Baez wants to defend Zimmerman?
Somebody here posted it tonight as a possible rumor! Wouldn't surprise me, as Baez is the Great Hispanic Lawyer, in his own mind!

Nothing has been confirmed about GZ's father donated or making calls in order to get his son out of a mess.

One little rumor or joke gets said and all of a sudden GZ is being compared to Joran.

Was his dad a judge in Florida ? The article I saw said he was a magistrate judge in Virginia ? I was thinking maybe they moved to Florida when he retired.

I wondered that... I admit I'm not digging for it, because by the time I found it I think it would be published somewhere! LOL I just find it extremely coincidental that the State Attorney was consulted about GZ's being held or released that night, and by the Chief of Police and Capt. in investigations. I don't think GZ's little stint in criminal studies at the state university is enough to garner that kind of response on his own. Ergo, I'm looking at Daddy. :)

We'll see, probably in the morning! :fence:

Somebody here posted it tonight as a possible rumor! Wouldn't surprise me, as Baez is the Great Hispanic Lawyer, in his own mind!

And he likes to represent those disliked by many in society. Apparently.

Yes it is! Funeral director said TM had NO bruises or scrapes on his knuckles, unless one happens to believe he healed like an amoeba!
Also GZ had no blood coming from his nose or on his shirt, as if he'd gotten punched!

If he shot TM while being underneath him then there would have been blood, and a lot of it on GZ's shirt, but there was none.

Nothing has been confirmed about GZ's father donated or making calls in order to get his son out of a mess.

One little rumor or joke gets said and all of a sudden GZ is being compared to Joran.
I can see comparisons right off in my book- both are cold blooded killers, both think they are above the law, and both have fathers who were judges!

Did anyone notice the white lettering on the top front of Zimmerman's t-shirt?

I can see comparisons right off in my book- both are cold blooded killers, both think they are above the law, and both have fathers who were judges!

I disagree with all but the judge part.

But in no way has anything came out that GZ's father has pulled any strings to help his son.

I hate when rumors are treated and talked about as fact.

I'm a stickler about that.

I hate when rumors are treated and talked about as fact.

I'm a stickler about that.
And yet, you didn't deny that it was stated as fact that Trayvon had punched GZ and slammed his head into the concrete...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname