17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but my understanding is GZ's father is now claiming when TM saw the gun he told GZ you are going to die tonight, or going to die NOW.. Something like that...
Now, does that make any sense to you? Supposedly a 17 year old kid sees a grown man with a gun and the kid tell the man with the gun..YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT.. I don't think so...JMHO

That's why I asked about the feasibility of TM trying to reach for the gun.

I hope that they do sue him, they deserve compensation not just for having to leave their home and pay for a hotel, but for the pain and suffering that being fearful caused them. I also hope that this stupidity will stop others from doing stupid stuff like trying to track down Zimmerman and tweeting freaking addresses and such.

I would not have accepted his apology phrased as it was, because I have every reason to believe that he is going to continue to embroil himself in this nastiness, since he only apologized for retweeting the address without checking it out

He should have been apologizing for being a party to the whole mess to start with. IMO JMHO and stuff.

He is well known for speaking up on any racial issue.
So yes he will be speaking as long as someone is listening.

I can’t believe the couple accepted the apology… are they dumb?
He really put them in danger.

And if he just shot someone who was supposed to be on top of him, pummeling him, at that close range, where's the blood from that?

JMHO

I read last night that a 9mm bullet wound to the chest may not bleed externally much at all. That most of the bleeding would be internal.

I'll see if I can find a link for it.

Ok, I've been looking for the site that I read last night that talked about the lack of heavy bleeding from a bullet wound to the chest with a 9mm. I read that most of the bleeding could be internally and that the small amount of external blood could be "bandaged" in a way by the clothing covering the wound.

I know I read it. I just can't find it. And after looking for the last hour, and the photos that have popped up (horrible), I am throwing in the towel.

So, I guess we can say my statement was rumor or opinion.

I'll keep a look out for it and if I see it, I'll post.

I saw that as well but thought he said in the last few days he had lost the $10K. I do know he said he has had to lay people off.

His resturant is The Willow Tree and is nationally know for it's German food. I've never eaten there but I've been to several resturants and bars on that street and always enjoyed myself.

It very well could have been the last few days. Thank you. I wasn't listening all that carefully but remember him saying he'd lost $10,000.

I haven't eaten there either but I think we'll do so soon. :)

Yep she sure did. And that Oliver guy, he got just as defensive with Dr. Drew as he did with Vinnie - using almost the same words about "if you're going to keep interrupting me" stuff.

Oliver gets me. He said to Dr. Drew - "I was in a unique position to be doing this" - IMHO this guy is out to get a job. He was in television before and he's hungry - so he saw this "opportunity" to get his face back out there.

Taafe - I got my own opinons on this guy and his motivations - but I will keep those to myself.

JMHO but both of them need to move on and certainly don't do GZ any favors when they have been on camera.

IF we ever get to see it, WHEN we get to see it, I can't wait to see how Oliver and Taafe's account compares to the statement he gave the night of the incident, since they both claim they are getting their information straight from Zimmerman.

I also wonder if they are going to continue to make the rounds and tell us all about George's broken nose and head beat into the concrete now that the video of him that night has come out or if there is now going to be some qualifiers to make that more beleivable..

Did Trayvon know GZ was carrying a gun?

He could have. GZ may have had the gun in his hand as he searched for TM, or his jacket could have been open.

There is a noise on the 911 tape just before GZ opens the door of his truck that sounds like a glovebox latch. If GZ grabbed his handgun at that time, TM may have witnessed him shoving it into his waistband.

Seriously???!! Does it say in the student handbook that they can't wear hoods?

They might be able to ban anything if they sense it will cause trouble of some sort. There was a school in CA that I believe banned wearing anything with the American Flag on Cinco de Mayo.

This seems quite possible....I just did a google search to see if I could find an older article about his father as a judge prior to this incident. I went back 20 pages or so on the google hits to try to find info from PRIOR to this incident. While a number of sources do refer to him as a former judge in Virginia....the majority of the sources list him as a judge in ORANGE COUNTY FLORIDA!
It is possible he was a judge in 2 states. regardless, he would have some pull.

I must have missed it!

The couple accepted the apology???

Last I heard they had hired an attorney and were thinking about filing a lawsuit. That was just this morning.

Speaking out on racial issues is one thing

Taking part in what is essentially an internet fox hunt to find someone who is still at this point not charged with a crime, and once they are charged if they are charged have the presumption of innocence until found guilty is another.

Vigilante justice has no part in speaking out about racial inequality one is laudable and commendable and he other is abhorent and illegal.

Isn't Taafe GZ's neighbor? I thought I've heard that. So if he is, then he lives in the complex as well. hhmmm......wonder if he heard all the commotion that night? IIRC GZ lived quite a way away from the crime screne - but still - wonder where Taafe was that night and if he walked over there to see what was going on? He hasn't said anything about that. Maybe he wasn't even home. IDK

Just stinkin' thinkin' out loud.

JMHO

Papa

I have no doubt that will be the next incarnation of the story if he reads any of this board. That is an amazing piece of sleuthing. Thank you.

Papa is a great sleuther..IMHO. The Sherlock Holmes of Websleuths...JMHO

They might be able to ban anything if they sense it will cause trouble of some sort. There was a school in CA that I believe banned wearing anything with the American Flag on Cinco de Mayo.

Yeah. That really chapped my arse.

This is America everyday. Even on May 5th.

JMO and I know it's off topic.

Sorry

i suspect many schools ban wearing hats in the classroom, having the hood up would be similar I think.

Hoods are actually banned in a number of places.

One of our local banks has a sign on their door that says "no hoodies".

That sign has been there for years. IMO it is not racial. It's so if something does go down, the security camera can capture faces. Not possible with a big hood.

Our school handbook has always said no hoods up. Ever.

Ok, I've been looking for the site that I read last night that talked about the lack of heavy bleeding from a bullet wound to the chest with a 9mm. I read that most of the bleeding could be internally and that the small amount of external blood could be "bandaged" in a way by the clothing covering the wound.

I know I read it. I just can't find it. And after looking for the last hour, and the photos that have popped up (horrible), I am throwing in the towel.

So, I guess we can say my statement was rumor or opinion.

I'll keep a look out for it and if I see it, I'll post.

It could make a difference if someone shot through the chest were lying on their back compared to lying face down. All fluids filling up the body's cavity would more likely flow down and out than up. I don't know but it would seem logical unless there is a medical reason why it would not. jmo

It could make a difference if someone shot through the chest were lying on their back compared to lying face down. All fluids filling up the body's cavity would more likely flow down and out than up. I don't know but it would seem logical unless there is a medical reason why it would not. jmo

Sounds possible.

Unless the weight of the body on the wound would prevent the blood from coming out. Sorta like applying pressure would do.

I don't know.

I guess there are a lot of possible things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LyssBear93