17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally quote myself, but this was my post after the press conference today! Just sayin'.

You are a genius! (And a little scary about knowing how JB might think.) :eek:

No, let me clarify.. I thought you meant an uprising or the fear of rioting in Central FL ... (which I fear and I'm in Tampa!)
That would be unjust (IMO) because innocent police officers and the community can't (couldn't) stop this atrocity.

Sorry for any confusion! :peace:

No worries! Stay safe!

I think Zimmerman is probably in Peru with his mothers family.

Just checked and there appears to be an extradition treaty with Peru....each one works a bit differently, but I was too lazy to read the details on this particular one.

OK if he says that GZ has retained him I will have to stop following the case. My blood pressure is high enough as it is.

DON'T EVEN TYPE THAT! :please:

If he hires that man I swear I'll plotz right on this ceramic tile floor and have head injuries of my own. That is the LAST thing this case, or for that matter this country would need right now!

Everytime they replay HU saying that bit about poor George not being able to go to the 7-11 to get a Diet Coke it makes me SEETH with anger!! :maddening:

You know, why didn't he just say it? We know he wanted to? Why didn't he just say that George couldn't go to the 7-11 to get an Arizona Ice Tea. :banghead:

MOO

Someone on JVM is NOW saying they believe JB will represent GZ...Sorry I'm not very good at multi tasking.. I can't type and watch tv at the same time..JMHO

Someone on JVM is NOW saying they believe JB will represent GZ...Sorry I'm not very good at multi tasking.. I can't type and watch tv at the same time..JMHO

OMG. That better NOT be true!!!! God help all of us if it is!!!!

I think I would also have to stop commenting on this case if Jose ends up being the attorney for GZ. I would personally write a letter to the NAACP and the Martin family to let them know they still have my support 100%... I just can't with Jose? Not again! I thought he moved to Miami? :maddening:

Just checked and there appears to be an extradition treaty with Peru....each one works a bit differently, but I was too lazy to read the details on this particular one.
What about all the other countries that border Peru?

I think I would also have to stop commenting on this case if Jose ends up being the attorney for GZ. I would personally write a letter to the NAACP and the Martin family to let them know they still have my support 100%... I just can't with Jose? Not again! I thought he moved to Miami? :maddening:

He's willing to represent his clients and go anywhere and everywhere on a moment's notice.....sort of a fly-by-night business. jmo

I would really like to know what the topic of conversation was between GZ and Sean Hannity.....

hey maybe he will bring a new paralegal with him. licorice and all. omg i just cant im so sorry i even put that into the universe.

Mark nejame on hln....was cringing and clenching his jaw during the attys presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member