17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey maybe he will bring a new paralegal with him. licorice and all. omg i just cant im so sorry i even put that into the universe.

Yeah! I feel horrible for even posting what I posted earlier! I feel like I opened the door for this to happen? I should have kept my fingers quiet. :banghead:

Mark nejame on hln....was cringing and clenching his jaw during the attys presser.
You know Nejame's was hired by CNN to be their go to law guy. They might be upset about him not answering them when they asked if Zimmerman had called him.

I think Zimmerman is shopping for a lawyer for free. These guys were going to charge if he was arrested.

You know Nejame's was hired by CNN to be their go to law guy. They might be upset about him not answering them when they asked if Zimmerman had called him.

I think Zimmerman is shopping for a lawyer for free. These guys were going to charge if he was arrested.

So why did he set up an account to get donations for a defense if he was going to get a free lawyer?

Hey buddy.

Hey Buddy.

You're a great American.

No, you're a great american.

I would stick hot pokers in my eyes before I watched Hannity.

Talk about baiters, he's the supreme baiter among baiters, and he's involved in this for only one reason, politics.

JMHO

On one hand he wants donations for a defense and on the other hand he wants a free defense, whats up with that?

Just to clarify because I was typing in a hurry.....MN 'stated' he was clinching his jaw and cringing during the presser, it was not my personal observation.

I agree that Z is shopping for a lawyer for free. (JB?) I don't think he liked that his attys set up that website with RZ because he was not in control. moo

wm

What about all the other countries that border Peru?

Here's the scoop:

The United States has extradition treaties with all the countries that border Peru (including Peru)

Ecuador
Bolivia
Chile
Brazil
Columbia

why am i starting to feel that while all this hoopla was happening over here.....something else was happening over there. ya know like a distraction??? hmmm?? I also wonder how soon after the shooting gz actually disappeared

Yeah! I feel horrible for even posting what I posted earlier! I feel like I opened the door for this to happen? I should have kept my fingers quiet. :banghead:

If JB is front and center of this case, I blame you. :maddening:

Just kidding! :blowkiss:

On one hand he wants donations for a defense and on the other hand he wants a free defense, whats up with that?

As I understand it, he needs money for living expenses, since he "was involved in a life-altering event" that left him unable to work and forced to relocate.

He altered some lives that night, alright. IMO

Everytime they replay HU saying that bit about poor George not being able to go to the 7-11 to get a Diet Coke it makes me SEETH with anger!! :maddening:

I'm somewhat surprised he didn't say.. GZ can't even go to 7-11 to get an Arizona iced tea. His main purpose was to FAN THE FIRE.. JMHO..

"it may become a defense"....gz lawyer when asked by AC if it was ethical to bring up possible PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther