Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we find out no prints other than Sierra's than what do we all think? Just throwing the thought out here.

It has to be something else I would think since they say it has given them leads to follow up on.

Sierra's prints or DNA (only) on clothing being found would leave them right back at square one imo

Okay here is a question.
I am going to use me as an example, what a shock right...lol.

I have been fingerprinted on many occasions, but never in a criminal capacity. Does for example CBI, keep them on file somewhere to be referenced in the case of a crime. Or are they only referenced if for instance I go missing?

I don't know I am just trying to try and keep people from getting to excited till we hear more. What we all don't need right now and I have seen to many times here is our hopes get sky high ( Big Break) and than nothing.
Actually thinking more if only her prints were found that could be a good thing. And if nothing was on the clothes another good thing. Could actually mean she did take off with help. And she is alive. That could be the new leads the LE are now looking at that angle again.

I know what you mean. I did get excited but now have taken a deep breath and relaxed some.

I have heard this before from LE yet the case never went anywhere so I am going to just wait and see how this materializes.

Possible leads can lead to somewhere or they can lead to a dead end.

IMO

No one has been cleared in this case. I don't think LE will say anything definitively until they make an arrest. *LE does not even have proof of a crime at this point, all they have is a missing teen, some personal items scattered along the road out of town and the pic, text and tweet. No evidence she ever left the house. That is why the boyfriend is fair game for sleuthing.*

I really have a hunch that the boyfriend had something to do with this.*

My line of reasoning is: no one saw Sierra outside the house that morning, it is not a remote area, there would be a lot of morning traffic there. *Marlene was way to confused on Nancy Grace about who was in the house and when they left. First she said it was just her and Sierra, then Rick was there, but left first, then she said he left after her. I think she was slipping and saying what she may suspect happened, then she got really defensive.*

The texts and tweets raise flags with me. They seen too deliberate and close together. The phone text is suspect to me, almost seems like a cover. She wasn't having a conversation with someone, it was just a one sided text. Seems contrived, kids always go back and forth. *

I can't help but think Rick left, Marlene left, and Rick came back. *He doen't punch a clock, probably makes his own work schedule, he wouldn't be out of place driving around. *Some strange dynamics with a 15 year old and a relatively new live in boyfriend.*

Like i said, IMO, its the simple explanation. No gangs, stalkers, serial killers, jealous girls etc...

Okay here is a question.

I have been fingerprinted on many occasions, but never in a criminal capacity. Does for example CBI, keep them on file somewhere to be referenced in the case of a crime. Or are they only referenced if for instance I go missing?

You know I really dont know. I have been fingerprinted when I worked for the Federal government.

I dont know how it is in CA but here everyone has to give their fingerprint when they get their drivers license.

IMO

Yes here in Colorado they only print your thumb on an electronic fingerprint thingy and they actually have a pic of your print on your license. I know that is not put through CBI (Colorado Bureau of Investigations). However to work in any LE job in Colorado, any Teaching job, Counseling, Any job where you are in a position of trust especially you must have a full set of prints sent in. I am just wondering because that would widen the database in case of prints and a possible match.

You know I really dont know. I have been fingerprinted when I worked for the Federal government.

I dont know how it is in CA but here everyone has to give their fingerprint when they get their drivers license.

IMO

I know they take our thumbprint to get a liscence

I don't know I am just trying to try and keep people from getting to excited till we hear more. What we all don't need right now and I have seen to many times here is our hopes get sky high ( Big Break) and than nothing.
Actually thinking more if only her prints were found that could be a good thing. And if nothing was on the clothes another good thing. Could actually mean she did take off with help. And she is alive. That could be the new leads the LE are now looking at that angle again.

I did think of that...
But surely it did not take this long for fingerprints...I think they must have had that evidence back long ago...
I never expect much anymore in these cases anymore, so will be relieved if they gain any info that leads them toward a specific person...
JMO

Did she say they weren't cooperating nor didn't take lie detector tests? I must have missed that because that was what I was referring to what Marc Klaas recommends to families of the lost. TIA

KRON4 has learned that Lamar’s family has undergone polygraph tests conducted by the FBI. The results of those polygraph tests are not being released. However, the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s department does confirm to KRON4’s Rob Fladeboe that there are more polygraphs tests pending.
http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3606

Marlene didn't announce that she and her boyfriend had been told by the FBI that they passed their polygraphs. How many times were they polygraphed?

It is unlikely that a criminal who didn't leave fingerprints while disposing of Sierra's purse and books left a condom with his DNA in it. I think the condoms are unrelated to Sierra's disappearance.

KRON4 has learned that Lamar’s family has undergone polygraph tests conducted by the FBI. The results of those polygraph tests are not being released. However, the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s department does confirm to KRON4’s Rob Fladeboe that there are more polygraphs tests pending.

Marlene didn't announce that she and her boyfriend had been told by the FBI that they passed their polygraphs. How many times they were polygraphed?

The police never releases whether anyone has passed or failed a polygraph. The police have said though that all three have cooperated fully throughout the investigation and neither of the three has obtained a lawyer concerning this case.

That is a very good indicator that all three passed, imo. Usually when someone fails they immediately lawyer up. Or doesnt even volunteer to take one in the first place.

That article was written weeks ago. Most assuredly other polygraphs have been given if LE is worth their salt and I think they are. There are quite a few sex offenders in that area so more polygraphs to be given means they are working the case hard as they should.

Anyone that refuses to take one will be put on the radar for sure.

IMO

Indeed, the perp could have worn gloves. Given the time factor (how soon phone was most likely tossed), I'd vote leather or driving gloves rather than latex or surgical gloves.

Did she say they weren't cooperating nor didn't take lie detector tests? I must have missed that because that was what I was referring to what Marc Klaas recommends to families of the lost. TIA

Marlene didn't announce that she and her boyfriend had been told by the FBI that they passed their polygraphs. How many times were they polygraphed?

The police never releases whether anyone has passed or failed a polygraph. The police have said though that all three have cooperated fully throughout the investigation and neither of the three has obtained a lawyer concerning this case.

That is a very good indicator that all three passed, imo. Usually when someone fails they immediately lawyer up. Or doesnt even volunteer to take one in the first place.

That article was written weeks ago. Most assuredly other polygraphs have been given if LE is worth their salt and I think they are. There are quite a few sex offenders in that area so more polygraphs to be given means they are working the case hard as they should.

Anyone that refuses to take one will be put on the radar for sure.

IMO

And on April 6th, the Sheriff clearly stated, "We`re continuing the investigation. Until Sierra`s home safely, we`re not eliminating anybody ..."

Nancy Grace Show
April 6, 2012

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../06/ng.01.html

Okay here is a question.

Even if you were only fingerprinted because you needed a security clearance, were adopting a child, or etc... your fingerprints forever stay in the big ol' computer file that the FBI maintains.

It is unlikely that a criminal who didn't leave fingerprints while disposing of Sierra's purse and books left a condom with his DNA in it. I think the condoms are unrelated to Sierra's disappearance.

I dont think the handcuffs and condoms are linked to her case either but if LE got a DNA profile from them then they will have to thoroughly check it out and that takes more time even if it leads them no closer to the kidnapper.

imo

Nancy Grace Show
April 6, 2012

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: We are back and taking your calls in the search for 15-year- old Sierra Lamar. To Sheriff Laurie Smith, Santa Clara county sheriff.

Sheriff, explain to me what is the issue with the live-in boyfriend?

SMITH: We`ve talked with him. We`re continuing the investigation. Until Sierra`s home safely, we`re not eliminating anybody, and any new information that we get or any new suspicions we get, we will absolutely totally follow up.

RBBM:

:seeya: Just adding my :twocents: and :moo:

JMO ... but Sheriff Smith knew EXACTLY what she was saying when she made that statement ...

The Sheriff made this statement on a national tv show -- Nancy Grace Show -- and although many people dislike Nancy and the way she "treats" her guests, she has a huge audience and a huge following ...

This statement made by the Sheriff came AFTER the Lt.'s statement ... AND ... to my knowledge, is the most recent statement as to whether or not anyONE has been cleared or not ...

JMO ... but this statement made by the Sheriff is going to rule out any and all previous statements by anyone else in the ranks ... Whether anyone agrees with the Sheriff's statement or not, the Sheriff is the TOP LE in the county ... and I would think the Sheriff is going to "call the shots" as she will be the one held liable ...

All JMO and MOO

But, the Sheriff clearly stated, "We`re continuing the investigation. Until Sierra`s home safely, we`re not eliminating anybody ..."

Nancy Grace Show
April 6, 2012

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../06/ng.01.html

We have been over this a gazillion times. You can go by the April 6th show..that is your entitled choice.

However; I will put my trust in the officers that gets their information from the actual lead detective working this case and not a department head.

And I dont think I am alone. Not one MSM reporter picked this up not even the reporter that was on that show that night and heard it for themselves. They know what they have already been told and that the info came from the lead detective.

IMO

We have been over this a gazillion times. You can go by the April 6th show..that is your entitled choice.

However; I will put my trust in the officers that gets their information from the actual lead detective working this case and not a department head.

And I dont think I am alone. Not one MSM reporter picked this up not even the reporter that was on that show that night and heard it for themselves. They know what they have already been told and that the info came from the lead detective.

IMO

I am going by what the TOP law enforcement official said. Isn't it obvious that no one can be ruled out until all of the DNA evidence and crime lab results are in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe