Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP: Harnum said Rafferty did MSN postings in Spring 2009 of where he was at the time

They were also friends in Facebook.

RaffertyLFP: Harnum said Rafferty posted his name as Mychol on MSN with a profile photo

RaffertyLFP: Harnum said Rafferty posted "Where are my old friends? message" on Facebook in early April

RaffertyLFP: Harnum said on April 8 Rafferty posted "Good Things are coming my way" on his Facebook page

Rafferty put "Where are all my old friends?" as his Facebook status in early April or late March 2009.

On April 8th, Rafferty posted "Good things are coming my way" as his Facebook status.

Rafferty actually posted: "Good Things are comming my way" jmo

@RaffertyLFP
  • Meloche said Rafferty's 2003 Honda Civic was in bad shape She said Goodlife gym bag and spare clothes in the back seat
@RaffertyLFP

• Meloche said they usually used her car but when they used Rafferty's it was a "mess" They once cleaned out car in late April
@AM980_Court

• She calls his car a mess.
@AM980_Court

They cleaned out his car in April, later portion of the month. She found empty pill bottles. Says there was no back seat.

So he had help cleaning up his messy car. Unfortunate for Tori again. JMO

geesh how many times was this car cleaned but still looked like garbage bin.

He has to be the most convincing, lying and manipulative person that any of these women had ever met. Well except for the few that couldn't wait for the date to be over. ;)

MOO

ya but seems some of these women including this one...their spidey senses WERE tingling but......they didn't listen. JMO

He likely wanted to confer with his client about potential questions to ask this witness and that is why he requested a recess.

Really? He had to ask his client what questions to ask? If that's the case, he's in worse shape than I thought. They have a list of witnesses. He should have been prepared in advance.

Not directing this at you but just the thought that he had to confer with his client about one of his "girls" is silly, imo. Why didn't he do the same with the others?

Personally, I think it's some strategy hoping the jury will forget some of the testimony.

IE TLM's shirt found in HIS bag. Data downloaded on his computer from the phone, etc.

RaffertyLFP: Court is seeing a slide of Rafferty's profile page on Facebook

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Harnum testifies #Rafferty's status on Apr. 8th was "Good things are coming my way". Says that was written early in morning that day #sl

Harnum says #Rafferty spelled his name "Mychol" on his MSN profile. Often posted his mobile # and whereabouts on his profile #sl

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Harnum says on morning of April 8th (day #ToriStafford was taken) #Rafferty's Facebook status read, "good things are coming my way".

Harnum says she was familiar with #Rafferty's Facebook profile in the Spring of 2009. Remembers some of his status updates.

Showing the jury Rafferty's Facebook page. "Comming" is misspelled. One person (name redacted) liked the post.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine's cross of Harnum - He asked how often she checked Rafferty's Facebook page She says often

No more questions. Derstine cross examining.

Harnum "tried to keep tabs" on all her friends. Rafferty posted status updates regularly.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine's cross of Harnum - He asked how often she checked Rafferty's Facebook page She says often

RaffertyLFP: No more questions from Derstine Harnum excused

Someone had questioned in an earlier thread if these women knew it was just casual dating and were ok with it..... this tells me it was not that way, he wanted to be exclusive with her, meanwhile he was dating how many other women at this point 3?

Hmmm he is turning out to be a HUGE liar!

BSer too!

Court now seeing #Rafferty's Facebook profile showing posting. Written at 10:01 a.m. Apr. 8th. "Everything good is comming my way" #sl

The Crown shows a screen capture of #Rafferty's Facebook. Apr 8th status update from 10:01 am reads, "Everything good is comming my way."

I don't think we will as it appears it has nothing to do with the case.MOO And if it did have to do with the case it would be MR that was ripped off. MOO

JMO it might very well be involved with the case. IMO

JMO Tori was targetted, and if the JG's drug rip off was of CM or TLM, well ..

Perhaps we will hear when the publication ban is lifted once the jury is sequestered.

JMO

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty said his friend in detention was Terri and he was showing up for her court dates Rafferty claimed she was friend of family

He said he would help Terri's mom, was also constantly checking on her court situation.

This shows how out of tune his thinking is. These revelations he makes would make most people RUN, not to mention the empty pill bottles etc. IMO

Someone on Facebook "liked" that status update but the Crown has blurred out the name #sl

#Rafferty's lawyer asks Harnum whether the accused often changed his Facebook status. She says he did. She is excused.

Derstine suggests most statuses could be mundane things. She agrees. No more questions.

Next witness is Detective-Constable Leslie Waldren.

RaffertyLFP: Next witness is OPP Det. Con. Leslie Waldren

Derstine asks how often Harnum checked #Rafferty's facebook page. She says all the time, kept tabs on her friends #sl

She's with the OPP and has been since 2002.

She works on the Internet to assist investigations.

RaffertyLFP: Waldren's specialty is internet investigations

JMO it might very well be involved with the case. IMO

JMO Tori was targetted, and if the JG's drug rip off was of CM or TLM, well ..

Perhaps we will hear when the publication ban is lifted once the jury is sequestered.

JMO

I feel quite strongly that if the drug debt had involved TLM or CM that would have been allowed as evidence. To not include it would have been unfair to MR. But that's just MOO.

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said Rafferty came over after police questioniing He seemed "fine - not stressed out"

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty stayed over at Meloche's home He talked about renting a car for the weekend

yes the other one said he was stressed about it while she held the flashlight.....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member