17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the last thread:
The thing is- that if George really did have a head injury, he would be checked for neurological signs and symptoms of one. (He was seen by EMT's, unlike your friend's husband) He did not stumble, talk incoherently, or any of the other signs medics look for. If he had exhibited those signs, and he still refused treatment, they would have documented his injuries and made him sign a medical clearance stating that he was refusing medical treatment against medical advice, and not just "cleared" him. Natasha Richardson did refuse treatment, not realizing how severe her injury was, until the headache from the bleeding inside her brain got unbearable- then she went to the hospital, she did not die in her room. I read an interview a long time ago with her husband who visited her in the E.R.
We have no evidence that George has exhibited any signs/symptoms of head injury, not even minor closed head injury since the shooting. It would have been evident well by now. You don't get to the point of "needing to be spoon-fed and in diapers for life" and exhibit zero neurological signs of it, you aren't even able to get up and walk straight or talk normally if you are that severe. I used to work with Head Trauma patients immediately following motorcycle accidents, car accidents, and gunshot wounds.
Therefore I have to conclude that George (and his brother and father and friends- whose testimony is only hearsay, based on what George told them since they weren't there) is lying. This is NOT vengeance, only a desire to see justice for an unarmed teen who was shot dead for no good reason.

Linask no my friend did not stumble, he fell hit his head rubbed his head and proceeded to play.
at night my GF (his wife) noticed he was sluggish or something. She insisted.
There was no sign that made her worry. She heard hit in the head and that is all she needed to really know. That night he was gone. Not much different from Natasha.

But I do not know what GZ was thinking when he did not go to ER. I really have no idea, just maybe it was too much stress that day - but I do not know. I do know that if someone hit me in the head I would be worried.
So his brother 's worry's bout diapers is no cause for ridicule.

I'm sorry, but not only does that picture freak me out... his whole demeanor that day freaked me out... He's not all there.

MOO

I for one would truly love to see the back of his head and just what scaring is visible..Unsutured wounds leave wicked scars..and the descriptions by his surrogate people who spoke in media made it sounded like his head wound was gapping open!!

As soon as I visualize it..I will voice my opinions..LOL 30 years of ER/trauma experiences will tell me just how truthful all those surrogates were in their spin of events!!

BTW..I wonder if a CT scan was ever done or even a skull xray to check for fractures??

I'm sorry, but not only does that picture freak me out... his whole demeanor that day freaked me out... He's not all there.

MOO

That photo makes me sad. To me, GZ is not coming across as the cold, calculated killer others believe him to be. I just don't see it. IMO, he's reacting the way a remorseful person would.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

gash.png

Yeah, well, he did that to himself...from what I've read here.

:banghead:

I for one would truly love to see the back of his head and just what scaring is visible..Unsutured wounds leave wicked scars..and the descriptions by his surrogate people who spoke in media made it sounded like his head wound was gapping open!!

As soon as I visualize it..I will voice my opinions..LOL 30 years of ER/trauma experiences will tell me just how truthful all those surrogates were in their spin of events!!

BTW..I wonder if a CT scan was ever done or even a skull xray to check for fractures??
On this site is the only shot I have seen of the back of GZ's head since he has surfaced:
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/local/george-zimmermans-first-appearance/gfdx/#1448758

I don't see any scars.

IMO, JMO, etc.

I can buy bruises and lumps and swelling appearing by the next day but not bleeding. Imo if his face wasn't a bloody pulp half an hour after the fact it wouldn't imo be a bloody pulp the next day either.

Maybe I'm taking bloody pulp too literally and it means something else altogether.

well, with all that I said...I had NO bleeding. not a drop. not even 5 min after. I had rug burn type scrapes but nothing bled.

but yeah ITA if there's no bleeding then, there's no bleeding later, that's silly.

Speaking of the two-former lawyers of George -- George was under the impression that they were not his lawyers, but the lawyers were under the impression that they were his lawyers... if nothing was legally binding them as his lawyer... could they be called as witnesses?

After that press conference I believe they would be called nut jobs.

IMO

Yeah, well, he did that to himself...from what I've read here.

:banghead:

Well, he might have.
According to some witnesses at the scene he had his hands on Trayvon's body at some point and then stood with his hands on his head. Coulda gotten his hair bloody that way.

That photo makes me sad. To me, GZ is not coming across as the cold, calculated killer others believe him to be. I just don't see it. IMO, he's reacting the way a remorseful person would.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Of course he looks sympathetic..he's finally going to have to answer for what he did other than claiming sucker punched and in fear for his life..he skated initially since initial investigation got trunkated by Lee and Wolfinger..Det. Serino's request for arrest buried etc...unfortunately a Huge spotlight exposed how poorly Sandford Police responded tothis senseless shooting and for some reason took Shooter's version and let him walk away..even before they had identified the victim...

None of this circus would be happening had Sandford Police did their due diligence BEFORE allowing Shooter to walk out that door! Parents of trayvon only want Justice..not any lynching or death penalty..Just plain old Justice. That the least any victim requires..IF not for the victim..for the Victims survivors :maddening:

MOO

d'you think so? I didnt watch that day (I'm not trained to FL time anymore :blushing:) so all I've seen of GZ was his mugshot....in the pic in the post you quoted he looks miserable and haunted to me. damn right I say, if you shoot and kill another human being, no matter what your reason that SHOULD haunt you.

Actually, I think you really DO have to get hurt to claim self defense, at least when you are holding a gun and the other person is unarmed.

What in the statute requires injury to claim self defense per SYG?

MOO

--as we heard from his attorney, he had "wept most of the night", was frightened/nervous, was in there 'exposed to many people he doesn't even know' (IMO--is therefore paranoid.)

--he ordered contact lens solution on his 1st comm order, it's possible he hadn't rec'd it yet (therefore the 'thing' that was going on w/ his eyes)--and also he was looking "up" at the the judge, who was appearing on a monitor, he was possibly focussing to be able to hear him properly.

--agree though, his demeanour was 'different', like he was trying to act normal but not quite pulling it off.

--the camera that were on him probably freaked him out a bit too.
( not everyone *cough-kc-cough* loves to be the centre of attention.)

Well, well, well I see I was away for 3 hours only to come back to a "new" friend who has suddenly came forward after all this time to claim he has seen photographs of what Zimmerman looked like after he was beat to a pulp. Hmmm, wonder why it's taken him almost 2 months to come forward? As was the conversation for days and days and days about the credibility of Trayvon's little girlfriend, just exactly why didn't this man come forward in the days immediately following the injuries or seeing the photographs? I guess this friend will be like all of Zimmerman's other friends and associates? A tad bit of over-dramatization???

~jmo~

Well, well, well I see I was away for 3 hours only to come back to a "new" friend who has suddenly came forward after all this time to claim he has seen photographs of what Zimmerman looked like after he was beat to a pulp. Hmmm, wonder why it's taken him almost 2 months to come forward? As was the conversation for days and days and days about the credibility of Trayvon's little girlfriend, just exactly why didn't this man come forward in the days immediately following the injuries or seeing the photographs? I guess this friend will be like all of Zimmerman's other friends and associates? A tad bit of over-dramatization???

~jmo~
If my friend had bounties on his head placed by violent extremists, I'm not sure I'd be too quick to publicly step up to his defense either.

JMO

On this site is the only shot I have seen of the back of GZ's head since he has surfaced:
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/local/george-zimmermans-first-appearance/gfdx/#1448758

I don't see any scars.

IMO, JMO, etc.

Me neither. IMO, if it had required stitches a month ago, that head would show a scar. Maybe if we adjust the light balance and increase the tint and color of the photo, we can see a scar!

What in the statute requires injury to claim self defense per SYG?

Nothing.

~jmo~

Read the article carefully. I saw nothing that stated the friend actually saw the photos. I'm guessing it's Taafe, running his mouth again.

If my friend had bounties on his head placed by violent extremists, I'm not sure I'd be too quick to publicly step up to his defense either.

JMO

That statement reeks of Frank Taafe and he's been ALL over the media.

JMO

I wonder if this mysterious friend has been interviewed by the Special prosecutor's team yet?? I would be surprised..but doubt it if medical evidence can disprove his statements.. Even his lawyer spokesmen (at withdrawing pressor) tried to spin some sort of "Shaken baby" headinjury..as I think the knew there isnt any medical evidence to signify deadly head pummeling into concrete..:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500