AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one set of charges, of which, the DUI/Drugs/Vapors Combo charges WAS DISMISSED by the court.

Attachments

• Father Charges.JPG
    Father Charges.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 28
My 4 year old son and 7 year old daughter are asleep in a queen size bed right now. About 3am he will move to my bed.

I'm not big on rules and schedules. I do what works. My older two are in accelerated classes and get straight As.

I hate it when there's nothing else to discuss (fact-wise) and people start tearing down every little thing about the parenting . JMO

Here is one set of charges, of which, the DUI/Drugs/Vapors Combo charges WAS DISMISSED by the court.

Yea Nancy didnt say they were DISMISSED that I saw, that makes a big difference duh.

Yea, and NG said the ball field is just 5 minutes from the home.

Did anyone else hear NG say that usually Isabel sleeps with her siblings, but that night she slept alone in her own bedroom? I don't think it's weird she sleeps with siblings, lots of families do, but that night she slept in her own room.

If I even believe what NG says.

Gliving, I am NOT accusing you of starting rumors, but this is how they start! Suddenly we have posters debating Dr. Sears and Robucks theories of familial sleeping!

I took what I heard to mean that, occasionally Isa would sneak in and sleep with one of her siblings (like Mr. Richtot does, after he tries to sneak in bed with me and I send him back to his own room!), but I didn't get the feeling that this was a standard ritual, whereby Mr. and Mrs. Celis would tuck little Isabel into bed with one of her big brothers. Especially since Becky is a pediatric medical professional...I just don't see this happening. :moo:

My 4 year old son and 7 year old daughter are asleep in a queen size bed right now. About 3am he will move to my bed.

I'm not big on rules and schedules. I do what works. My older two are in accelerated classes and get straight As.

I hate it when there's nothing else to discuss (fact-wise) and people start tearing down every little thing about the parenting . JMO

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Missed it! Presser @ 8am, Cheif may not be there but there will be a presser.

I've been away all day...can anyone update me plz, on anything important that happened? :blush: TIA.... (btw, test pattern on the KVOA livestream link)....

Parents are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Until I see solid proof of anyone's involvement I'm not going to base anything just on how parents act during a presser. too much emotion, lack of emotion, too monotone, too peppy, too many tears, not enough tears, looking down, looking up....good grief they can't win either way! There is no one right way to act during this situation....cut them some slack (and ignore Nancy Grace) until there is solid evidence pointing to someone. Too many have been here long enough to let our objectivity get jaded with the number of times this has happened and its turned out to be the parents.
I'm sure LE is already raking them over the coals and making sure the stories are straight or not. Until we hear further, they are still victims. Sleuthable sure, but objectivity has to be maintained.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You got that right. I still remember how people skewered Elizabeth Smart's dad. Thought he was a weirdo who killed his daughter. I think people see different things. Yes, our gut instinct and experience can be helpful but sometimes good people have totally different feelings about things. See, I never found the McCanns to be suspicious at all. They continue to fight tirelessly to find their kid, unlike some other parents out there of missing children. But many people find them suspicious.

I guess we have to wait for info. But I will admit to taking heed of what OceanBlueEyes has to say with regard to her gut because according to her, so far, she has not been wrong. So that's a good gut to pay attention to!

I am very familiar with Dr. William Sears, and his wife Martha Sears. Dr. Sears was my firstborn daughter's pediatrician. We fully embrace the whole attachment parenting concept. However, we are talking about a 6 year old girl sleeping alone in a bed with either a 10 year old or a 14 year old boy. It is one thing to have a sleeping floor for families to sleep in the same proximity due to "camping out", air conditioning, etc. Unless I seriously overlooked something in Dr. Sears literature, I don't believe that he intended to advocate older preteen or teen boys sleeping in bed with their little sisters. I would be really interested to read about that though, if he did write it. Personally, I would not even want to put a boy that age in that position--sleeping with his little sister. JMHO.

I wouldn't think a normal kid would be in any kind of strange position, sleeping with his little sister. Most kids are annoyed by their little siblings, not "tempted" by them.

I don't have a problem with whatever works.

But I do have a problem with bad reporting. I'm glad we have PattyG around to keep things straight when it comes to the facts. The rumors can fly so quickly!

My 7 year old daughter and 10 year old son frequently have "sleepovers" in each other's rooms on weekends. I've never given it a thought. :what:

In many cultures, it is very normal. Like the culture of my family in Spain.

But the important thing here is to get the facts straight. If it comes from NG, I take it with a grain of salt.

When they go through a Diversion does that get charges dismissed? http://www.sc.pima.gov/?tabid=188

Adult Diversion 5

If a defendant has no previous criminal record and the charges pending are non-violent, the defendant may be considered for the Pima County Adult Diversion Program. This program helps rehabilitate offenders by counseling, education, restitution, and community service. Usually a person cannot enter the program without the approval of the arresting officer and the victim. If accepted into the program, the defendant enters a plea of guilty but sentencing is suspended. The person will usually have to pay restitution to the victim. If the defendant successfully completes a one to two year treatment program, the charges may be dismissed. If at any time during the course of the program the defendant violates the rules of the program or the law, prosecution will resume and sentencing will occur.

I've been away all day...can anyone update me plz, on anything important that happened? :blush: TIA.... (btw, test pattern on the KVOA livestream link)....

That's because the presser was over in mere minutes. Nothing new at 8 pm, no real new questions asked.

When they go through a Diversion does that get charges dismissed? http://www.sc.pima.gov/?tabid=188

Adult Diversion 5

If a defendant has no previous criminal record and the charges pending are non-violent, the defendant may be considered for the Pima County Adult Diversion Program. This program helps rehabilitate offenders by counseling, education, restitution, and community service. Usually a person cannot enter the program without the approval of the arresting officer and the victim. If accepted into the program, the defendant enters a plea of guilty but sentencing is suspended. The person will usually have to pay restitution to the victim. If the defendant successfully completes a one to two year treatment program, the charges may be dismissed. If at any time during the course of the program the defendant violates the rules of the program or the law, prosecution will resume and sentencing will occur.
Yes that is a very popular program here with first time offenders and it is possible that is what happened.

Did anyone hear Wendy Murphy on JVM ask (in an accusatory manner) "WHY did the police have to get TWO search warrants to go in the house? Why didn't the parents just LET them go in?!?!"

I had been talking with my daughter about the case, dispelling some rumors she heard at school. Richteen turned to the tv and said, "if you read at Websleuths, you'd KNOW the parents did! The police just want to do things right!!" lol

BBM
I am behind in reading, so this probably will land in bizarre place.. but this cracked me up!:floorlaugh:
GO RICHTEEN!:rocker:

I think that is what happened to both parents, Pax. I think there was a year between the charge and dismissal, but I could be wrong at reading these court docs.

I have six grandchildren. 4 boys and 2 girls. One family is 2 sons and the other 2 have brothers and sisters. Ages 10 to 13 and none of them will sleep in their own bed alone. Each have bedrooms and they either sleep with each other or in bed with mom and dad. I think it is strange that they won't sleep in their own bedrooms, but I have found out that they are scared to sleep alone. One of my granddaughters (13) stays upstairs when she comes to my house because she feels safe up there. What is scaring our children so much?
I hope this helps answer your question.

Anxiety (irrational fear) in children is frequently caused by separation anxiety. Children should be taught to label their feelings. Anxious children should be taught that they are experiencing anxiety and that anxiety in small amounts is normal and even helpful. In most children, their anxiety can be overcome by repeatedly confronting their specific fear.
http://www.fdu.edu/newspubs/magazine/09ws/anxiety.html

Pensfan
________
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

There is a house directly between Moore Security and the Celis home, but evidently there is a camera that shows the area close enough, and the activity (cars/people roaming) that it is of interest to TPD.
I saw that and I hope that TPD got some good video. I was referring to the "sample" the man in the interview showed. (I HOPE he didn't show the same video that was given to TPD!)

Frankly, I am surprised when NG was going over the charges, she scoffed at the dogs at large charges. I thought she was asking why the dogs did not bark in her shows this week. Why did her producers not tell her that dogs at large case was one week before Isa went missing?

Below is direct quote from Rick Moore the owner of Moore Security Solutions who states his security cameras did in fact record important activity..
"These cameras in the back were looking where a lot of things were happening.. In terms of license plates of vehicles that drove by this will be available and these cameras also have infrared technology which would be helpful since the abduction occurred between 11:00pm-8:00am..There was activity going on.. There were vehicles.. There were people wandering around.. There were things that we saw and that we did get recorded.. So we've given those to police.."
Above BBM for emphasis as this seems to be the crucial details of importance.. IMO I say after watching this interview 3 different times that this man truly believes that whatever his cameras recorded was of crucial importance related to Isabel's disappearance.. WoW!! Fingers are crossed that finally we've got surveillance cams/footage that Is pointed in the right direction, at the right time and that it truly caught whoever it is that did harm and/or took Isabel from her home during the night/early morning hours.. That infrared is excellent to know so that if even this area is pretty much pitch dark at night(as I saw a local mention last night).. This infrared camera would have never even been thought of as a possibility to have been recording the activity.. Moo.. But whoever it is was very likely counting very much on the cover of darkness and possibly assumed that even if there were a cam on one of the houses or the like that it wouldn't matter if the area around the Celis home was not well lit.. Perp believing that he wouldn't be visible or even picked up due to the darkness.. WRONG!!!!

Thank God for Mr. Rick Moore who invested in these type cams and for whatever reason had this back cam pointed almost dead on, direct, full view of the Celis home(as it showed the footage from the surveillance cam and what was its vantage point of the Celis home).. Which the view IMO is remarkable!!!

**video is from kvoa.com.. Click on video gallery.. Name of video, "Is surveillance video key to solving missing girl investigation?"

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member