17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would pulling your financial records from when you were in college be a representation of your character today?

I know mine wouldn't be.

I was brought up with a great respect for credit and that has continued throughout my life. I had credit cards in college, my Mother taught me how important it was to pay them promptly. I have tried to do the same for my sons. And let me just say that my older son is 28, the same age as GZ. He has excellent credit, has held the same job for 8 years, and when his prepaid college plan ran out (he changed majors), he paid his own way. And yes, I am very proud!!

That is a great catch as I missed even looking at the original. Gosh, my first thought, it looked like it was a gun being held in front of him while he was on the ground. Obviously, anywhoo, this was taken before he was handcuffed! MOO of course! Who posted the original? I would like to search out the previous back/forth discussions and I"ll take the time to go back to the previous 32 threads......EGADS!

Again, thanks as I don't come here often and have missed and want to review the discussion vs. rehashing it.

BTW - there are some GREAT folks out there that are standing out in these threads as I try to catch up.........Papa, you are incredible! Once the mods do dedicted threads for evidence review - your captures/posts I hope will appear there and not get lost in the morass of postings here (Not meaning to leave out so very many others, but Papa............stands out for a bow!)

The picture was only discovered in the last few days, so most of the posts are about it are in the last 2 threads, HTH.

You are right about CP!! His posts and pictures/grafts of what has happened, according to what evidence has been given so far, have helped me a lot also. Kudos to Papa!!

Looking at this picture again, I have another question about it....Why does it seem that the blood just stops at a certain level on GZ's neck? Wouldn't it continue to run all down his neck and into his collar? That is one thing about it that makes me believe some 'manipulation' was done at the time it was taken or after...IMO

Here:

TMStraight1-1.jpg

I'm just throwing this out there though I think it's probably wacky: George was wearing a red jacket and yet it looks grey here, quite a discrepancy, as people have pointed out.

Trayvon was wearing a grey hoodie.

The picture was only discovered in the last few days, so most of the posts are about it are in the last 2 threads, HTH.

You are right about CP!! His posts and pictures/grafts of what has happened, according to what evidence has been given so far, have helped me a lot also. Kudos to Papa!!

Looking at this picture again, I have another question about it....Why does it seem that the blood just stops at a certain level on GZ's neck? Wouldn't it continue to run all down his neck and into his collar? That is one thing about it that makes me believe some 'manipulation' was done at the time it was taken or after...IMO

What puzzles me is that the blood starts where the cap ends. Wouldn't you think his cap would have fallen off if his head was really being slammed on the concrete?

Maybe his godfather is an uncle?

The money aspect is interesting to me. Somebody apparently thought that it's relevant that he made a lot of money. Is he a better person if he's earned lots of $$?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/zimmerman-website-shut-down_n_1455194.html

How did that happen? How did a real go-getter go from $10.000 a month to indigent?

The thought occurred. So why didn't George just call him his uncle? That's the primary relationship. Unless he wanted people to know he had a fairy godfather which makes him ever so special. :)

LOL, I didn’t see this little jewel until this morning.

Soooo……these calculations are saying that 3 statements, each containing a hypothetical 50% chance of being correct, when combined, would only account for a 12.5% chance of being correct as a whole?

Might better rethink those “calculations”.

Since percentage is a ratio of the number of units of the part to 100 units of the whole, to correctly arrive at the percentage of a combined whole for elements containing different percentage quantities of common parts, each like part’s percentage of the whole prior to being combined should be ADDED, not multiplied, then divided by the number of times for occurrence.

For example; If you have 3 bags containing 100 marbles each, 50 of which are blue in color, and you combine 3 of these bags into a box, anyway you analyze or calculate it 150, or 50% not 12.5%, of the 300 marbles in this combined bag box are still blue.

This scenario of if a dozen perceived speculations, EACH containing a 75% chance of being correct, were to form one WS member’s comment, the comment as a whole would STILL have the same 75% chance of being correct, not the ridiculous assertion of 3.1%
It sounds to me like you're conflating compound dependent events with combinations?

If you have a compound dependent event - that is, Events A, B, and C, and event B is reliant on Event A, and C is reliant on Event B - you multiply the probabilities together. The order of the events is important, so you don't just combine them as you would when trying to determine a probability like in your scenario.

The original poster's math appears to be correct.

http://www.tpub.com/math2/88.htm
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/math/prealg/prealg05/study_guide/pdfs/prealg_pssg_G106.pdf
http://www.mathgoodies.com/lessons/vol6/dependent_events.html

I'm just throwing this out there though I think it's probably wacky: George was wearing a red jacket and yet it looks grey here, quite a discrepancy, as people have pointed out.

I think it's just color saturation. The collar matches the video and it shows black on the shoulders and lower arm in the video, which is all you see in the photo.

This has been a "gray" part of this deal from the beginning.

You are correct that J's unit is on the end. I have the video where the reporter says what he says as to right behind that unit. I also have the video of Tracey Martin pointing out where he said the body was located, which is in that same general vicinity. There's also a pic at another blog site, which we're not allowed to reference here at WS, where a resident points out what appears to be the same general area.

Early on, that's what there was for body location information.

Then came the SPD report and the SFD EMT dispatcher recordings which BOTH place the body in the back yard of 2831 Retreat View, which is the addy of the 2 women witnesses you are referring to.

This map shows the overlapping common area as described by SPD and SFD. I added John's location, just now.

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Trayvon Martin's Body Location 2 Per Sanford Fire and Rescue - YouTube

I don't understand any of this, but in this situation of conflicting information, I've gotta roll with SPD and SFD's positioning. There's something bad wrong if this isn't correct.

A big thank you for all of your help!!!!!! You are really the best! :woohoo:

This is so confusing. I would like to think that SPD correctly identified where Trayvon's body lay, but on the other hand if thats Trayvon under that yellow blanket/tarp, then it looks to me as though SPD was way off. I'm trying to get a clear picture of where each one of the 911 callers were located in conjunction with shooting scene. John tells us they were in his backyard and he watched out that small window upstairs, which appears to me to be corroborated by the video taken that night showing what we think is Trayvon under the tarp in the area near the end unit (John's). I'm wondering how this will affect the statements given by the two female callers, because I think this would be an area that MOM would use to discredit their accounts of that night. And of course this would add to the list of things that the SPD erred on that night.

Okay, I know I haven't been vetted by Websleuths as an expert on the subject, but I am declaring myself one! I was an insurance agent in Florida for 19 years, I held the same license as GZ. What the above tells me is that he took the exam for his license, but he was never appointed by an insurance company. In Florida, you don't actually have a license unless you are appointed by a company. (Agents can represent numerous companies as an independent agent or just one, such as State Farm or Allstate). You cannot work in an insurance office without being licensed, unless you have no customer contact (you could answer phones and pass it along to a licensed employee). If you were handling claims of any kind, that is a completely different license.

What does that really mean? I don't know!! Maybe he was working with an Allstate Agent, but was not licensed by Allstate for whatever reason, in which case it was not legit (if he had customer contact).

We have read in various accounts (linked on this thread) that he was working with an uncle or a black friend or his Godfather.

As I have said before, Allstate Insurance offices don't fail. I personally know two Allstate Agents in Florida and they are very, very successful. I worked for a State Farm agent at one time, the Agents were all tremendously successful, State Farm made sure of that. And, yes, State Farm did license me as his employee.

George, IMO, has tried many, many jobs and from what I have gleaned from the short work history, he has not done very well at any of them. He was (reportedly) brought up in a very strict Catholic household, perhaps he has a problem with authority?? Something is not right. IMHO, MOO, and all the rest.

Oh, thank you so much! I couldn't find anything to explain that clearly!
Makes me wonder now how he could have been a mortgage broker later on making 10K a month. And how he could have had a business when he wasn't totally legit, I guess.

:yourock:madame insurance expert!

Huh! Since the author does work for Reuters and has worked for NY Times and other reputable news orgs. before, I'm surprised he did not provide better sources for the article. Just saying.....
He did provide sources... He claimed witnesses, neighbors, and friends.

It's not all that far off from the probable cause affidavit in terms of sourcing, to be honest.

TMStraight1-1.jpg

It's very clear to me,the jacket in this photo is red as well.

A big thank you for all of your help!!!!!! You are really the best! :woohoo:

This is so confusing. I would like to think that SPD correctly identified where Trayvon's body lay, but on the other hand if thats Trayvon under that yellow blanket/tarp, then it looks to me as though SPD was way off. I'm trying to get a clear picture of where each one of the 911 callers were located in conjunction with shooting scene. John tells us they were in his backyard and he watched out that small window upstairs, which appears to me to be corroborated by the video taken that night showing what we think is Trayvon under the tarp in the area near the end unit (John's). I'm wondering how this will affect the statements given by the two female callers, because I think this would be an area that MOM would use to discredit their accounts of that night. And of course this would add to the list of things that the SPD erred on that night.

I don't think it was ever verified that the tarp was over TM's body in that picture. jmo

I documented a more concrete lie for you...

He was angry when the person showed up to cater an event? When the landlord tried to collect money (I might be off on the timeline of that one)... Wouldn't he be angry that a pitbull kept following him, or whatever that situation was? We know he was angry about the burglars and the a&&holes getting away. FT said he had "fed up" issues. The wife didn't see any of that?

She saw him angry, it was a stupid lie that she didn't even have to tell. We know that men get angry and doing so doesn't mean they are evil, violent people.

He had a very troubled relationship before he got married, to the point of injunctions being filed. He groped that woman and told her he could because she was "his woman." That says a lot about him...Are we supposed to believe that this tiger changed his stripes? I sure as heck don't!

JMO MOO IMO

Show me someone who doesn't get angry, and I'll show you a robot/someone mentally ill. IMO.

How does that have anything to do with the case? anything? How does this digging through the minutia of someone's life, determining that they had a business fail in a year have anything to do with this?

The same way digging through Trayvon's every little mistake helped some others to determine if they felt he was really a victim or not....For me, IMO, this type of information about GZ's previous life helps me learn what type of person he was/is and maybe what led him to kill Trayvon, and think that he should get away with it, and be 'frustrated that he is even being charged.' I personally like to know as much as possible about someone charged with a crime as it helps me figure out if I think they are responsible or not.

I don't automatically assume to them to be liars. They have, in fact, embellished the truth on quite a few occassions, however.

Have you read of even one confirmed death threat they've received?

JMO

The thought occurred. So why didn't George just call him his uncle? That's the primary relationship. Unless he wanted people to know he had a fairy godfather which makes him ever so special. :)

And in the Reuters article, he was Black. And George LOVES black people, as that article stresses ever so much. MOO.

Why would LE throw a tarp on the ground if not to cover a body?

It was raining and there could be other evidence on the ground at that location and the tarp was covering it? I don't know. I just know there has been no confirmation I'm aware of that the tarp was over TM's body. Plus the description of where the body was does not match up with the picture. jmo

Am I the only one that noticed that many of the "facts" noted in the Reuters article match previous stories told by FT and GZ's family during their media tours? Call me a cynic, but I don't believe he actually walked in the graduation, there are conflicting stories about his major and I will take the information from the College (General Studies) to be true. Suddenly everyone in his life was black. At 18 he was going into insurance to work with his godfather, who had started a million dollar business (according to what he said in high school), but in this article it turned into an Allstate satellite office where he had a black partner? Allstate offices don't fail, for one thing, and he never mentioned being a partner and find it suspicious that the partner was black. The great grandfather is now black, I believe that conflicts with the stories told by RZ Sr. And black children were in the house every day when GZ was growing up? I could go on and on, but IMO, this article smells of the creative license taken by those trying to make GZ look good in the media. One would hope the writer would have vetted the information before publishing it as fact. Poor Saint George, lover of all black people, could not possibly have selected Trayvon due to his race. And he only bought a gun because he was told to by authorities, the evil dog was stalking his family?!! One sick puppy, and I don't mean the dog. IMHO, MOO.

Some of the articles that critical of GZ were very similar to this. The one where they described him being fired as a security guard---no sources, one anonymous ex co-worker, and that is it. And I didn't see anyone here criticiizing that article for saying things without the proper sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon