AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know they are the uncle's parents?

Somebody posted upthread that they are NOT the uncles parents. They are the husbands parents and the uncle is the wife's brother.

So, imo, the uncle lived with the family at the time this happened. JMO

A car with pillow and blanket reminds me of Zahra.

I know. :(. So do the pink curtains and the fact that she was missing from her bed wearing regular clothes and not pjs. I am seriously beginning to lean off the fence and onto the other side. The milk ain't clean, I tell ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakeside park. Is this where Isabel played baseball?

I really dont know but a ballpark is the perfect place for a pedophile to blend in.

No one would think a thing about a man sitting there watching them play. They would just assume he was one of the fathers, friends or another family member.

imo

I don't really want to pick on the parents interview but i gotta say i found it odd that the husband didn't even so much as rub his wife's back etc when she was speaking. However she did reach around his waste to help support him. Just got my hinker dinker wondering why he seemed distant towards his wife. Possible custody dispute maybe that meant family was having issues MOO

Yes. But IMO, they would have to have major issues for LE to mention a possible custody dispute... And those issues would have had to be very,very prominent ? MOO

I know. :(. So do the pink curtains and the fact that she was missing from her bed wearing regular clothes and not pjs. I am seriously beginning to lean off the fence and onto the other side. The milk ain't clean, I tell ya.

If she didn't go to bed til 11 that night, maybe she passed out and they put her to bed as she was.

I'm with you, though. Been leaning on the fence since her disappearance was released in the news.

I had read somewhere that Isabel usually slept in her Brothers room, but didn't that night. Anyone know where there is a video or direct quote from LE or a family member stating that? Or is this a rumor?

Nancy Grace is the only one stating that Isabel slept in the room with her brother. Now how could Nancy possibly know this information? She can't!!!

Heck, Nancy was showing the photos of Isa's window on the wrong side of the house for days.

As far as I have figured out and heard from parents of kids who play baseball with Isa or her brothers, they play usually at Freedom Park where the last vigil was held. It is at 29th and Swan

Nancy Grace is the only one stating that Isabel slept in the room with her brother. Now how could Nancy possibly know this information? She can't!!!

Heck, Nancy was showing the photos of Isa's window on the wrond side of the house for days.

Well then, I'll definitely scratch that one out of my mind unless I hear different.

Yet,for some reason, no one has ever mentioned if Isa was at school on that Friday ...not a class mate,or a parent,or a teacher...Wonder why ?

This!!! It's making me crazy! Was she or wasn't she? It's real simple, dadgum it!!!!

It is not unusual to put up the window screen in a car just sitting. It keeps the sun from beating down so hard and ruining the dashboard, car seats, etc., etc.

I have a pillow and blanket in my car and never once did I sleep in the car.

I thought the exact same thing and posted about it above. Husband/Dad Sergio showed no concern for the distraught mother of Isabel! Why? Why did Isabel's father not reach out to console her grieving mother? Something isn't right :moo:

The no eye contact at all when he was speaking. My husband thinks that might be a sign of guilt.

After listening to the next-door-neighbor speak, it sure sounds like Isabel was abducted at approximately 6:30 am and not in the middle of the night.

She said the males were speaking in English but she couldn't make out what they said because they kept their voices low.

She said no one uses the walkway between the two houses but her so it couldn't have been the garbage men. I think if the men were passing through the houses, she wouldn't have heard them talking outside her window.

No ladder required to sneak into Isabel's room.

If the abduction occurred in the middle of the night, the dogs would have woken her up earlier. She said her bedroom window is very thin.

She saw no signs of a struggle in Isabel's room; the curtain was pulled over to one-side and the screen was off. Normally Isa's window is closed.

Isabel's mother was likely already up and getting ready for work when her daughter was taken. :what:

There are psychics who communicate with animals and because the Celis's dogs were in the yard and saw the men, I think it would be worthwhile calling one for help especially if Isabel isn't found soon.

MO is the parents each took a polygraph and passed.

JMO

BBM
I posted about it too - #409 - pg 17, something isn't right, not sure what. If they know something, did something - who knows, but it's "off" to me.
:moo:

Please, let us find Isi
:please:

Thank you so much for your earlier post awhile DH and I were out to dinner. Your thoughts echo mine, and my hinky meter nearly exploded during the parents' presser yesterday - mostly with regard to Mr. Celis. In the words of Hattie McDaniel as Mammy in Gone With the Wind: "It ain't fittin', it ain't fittin'. It just ain't fittin'." :moo:

Heck, Nancy was showing the photos of Isa's window on the wrond side of the house for days.

I swear it's like that half senile aunt who keeps getting everyone's name wrong and getting all upset because she thought you said got a tattoo when you only said "How are you?".

As far as I have figured out and heard from parents of kids who play baseball with Isa or her brothers, they play usually at Freedom Park where the last vigil was held. It is at 29th and Swan

Thx. That is a higher crime area, 29th and Swan.

I must say NG was good tonight.

The neighbor wished she would have looked outside when she heard men talking and when the dogs were barking. Didn't it seem like Lt Pacheco didn't even know this? He said he was going to look over her questioneer again? :what:

Something is just weird with all of this. The father doesn't even check when the dogs were barking? Or maybe he was in the shower? The father had his son walk around the neighborhood asking if they saw her? I would be screaming out her name when I discovered her missing. So many questions. The one I would like to know is did Isa ever walked down the block by herself to visit her grandparents. Or walk to her little friends house alone?

Ok now I am more confuseder. I thought we had a confirmation that mom left at 7:30 for her shift. If that's right, then I can see being up at 6:30 to shower and dress.

What time does it get too dark to search water in Tucson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid