AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I noticed the custody dispute issue at the very beginning. It made me wonder if Isa is the biological child of both parents...MOO I do not know what else it might have meant ? They live together. They are married. How else could it have been a possible custody dispute ?

I don't really want to pick on the parents interview but i gotta say i found it odd that the husband didn't even so much as rub his wife's back etc when she was speaking. However she did reach around his waste to help support him. Just got my hinker dinker wondering why he seemed distant towards his wife. Possible custody dispute maybe that meant family was having issues MOO

I was wondering if there was a briefing at 6 --missed it, so I just scrolled through here. Thanks, nursebeeme!

I'm still catching up, but I would like to point out that although it would be difficult to get her out a window at her weight and size, it has been stated by LE that the window may not be the point of entry.

Do we know if the dogs were outside or inside the home when the neighbor heard them barking?

On HLN today it was said that the men talking werent in the yard but on the outside of their fence.

Once I learned that Duncan knew that there was two large dogs including a Pit Bull in the Greone home and went in anyway I dont discount what other predators would do in order to kidnap a child. Steve Greone's oldest son was convinced no stranger could get past his aggressive Pit Bull but he was very wrong.

Were the dogs they had known to bite and be vicious? Some are just barkers and it doesnt take long to realize their bark is worse than their bite. Or were they just the kind of dogs that yapped all the time?

I really dont think the 'talking men' and dogs barking are connected to Isa's disappearance. It was daylight. The kidnapper would go in while it was dark and maybe the dogs were inside during the night and if the home has a second story they could have been on the second level.

I think the dogs went outside when the mother got up to go to work.

IMO

I agree about the dogs maybe going outside when mom got up for work. Maybe they were inside during the dark of night. I just do not believe that a stranger would take her out that window in daylight, with three dogs barking at his heels.

I think that IF she was taken by an intruder, it was in the dead of night, and not at 6:30 in the morning.

But I am still interested in the uncle and where he was that night. :websleuther:

I'm still catching up, but I would like to point out that although it would be difficult to get her out a window at her weight and size, it has been stated by LE that the window may not be the point of entry.

If it wasn't the point of entry, then it is weird that it was left open with the blinds to the side like that. If it was not the actual point of entry or exit, then it seems like it was staged in some way. Now who would do that?

I don't really want to pick on the parents interview but i gotta say i found it odd that the husband didn't even so much as rub his wife's back etc when she was speaking. However she did reach around his waste to help support him. Just got my hinker dinker wondering why he seemed distant towards his wife. Possible custody dispute maybe that meant family was having issues MOO

I thought the exact same thing and posted about it above. Husband/Dad Sergio showed no concern for the distraught mother of Isabel! Why? Why did Isabel's father not reach out to console her grieving mother? Something isn't right :moo:

Keep in mind, the neighbor states that the dogs are always outside when she is home. This indicates to me, the dogs are outside more then they are inside.

The neighbor also stated she see the Celis' feeding the dogs outside.

Why have a windshield blind (whatever it's called ??) down on a broken down car parked on the side of the house? Add the pillows into the mix & it's kinda obvious someone was or had been sleeping in that car=why LE took some evidence from it.

The heat in Tucson is very intense at times. The interior of a vehicle reaches high temperatures very quickly and can damage the dashboard easily. If they intended to sell the car at some point, I can see putting the shade on to help preserve the vehicle's interior for a potential buyer.

I saw that, which is why I was wondering. Were they at a game the night before? Was it one of the boys games? Thought I read that somewhere.

Reportedly, the entire family was at the oldest brothers little league game the night before she went missing. And there were witnesses to the fact that Isa was in the stands at some point that night.

IA few people here, myself included, have wondered if someone noticed her at the game and followed the family home that night. :rose:

I agree about the dogs maybe going outside when mom got up for work. Maybe they were inside during the dark of night. I just do not believe that a stranger would take her out that window in daylight, with three dogs barking at his heels.

I think that IF she was taken by an intruder, it was in the dead of night, and not at 6:30 in the morning.

But I am still interested in the uncle and where he was that night. :websleuther:
I am worried that he might have been sleeping really close to their home.... errrr......with some pillows and a blanket that the crime scene techs removed. He arrived at the home very quickly after it was discovered that she was missing. :(

I thought the exact same thing and posted about it above. Husband/Dad Sergio showed no concern for the distraught mother of Isabel! Why? Why did Isabel's father not reach out to console her grieving mother? Something isn't right :moo:

At one point he does reach out to her, I think touches her elbow (not sure, I'll have to see the video again and check) and she sort of shrugs him off, then later when he is talking she puts her arm around his waist. The shrug off caught my attention the first time I saw the video.

The house and area is usually a middle class neighborhood. and to comment about the grass.. Its pretty hard to keep grass nice and fully green here...my backyard has a small patch of grass, and the rest is dirt and rocks. Sucks. I would love to have grass so my dogs stop bringing in so much dirt.

What I dont understand... there is no information on this case.. at least nothing they are releasing. Usually have a suspect description, or car description... but with this, nothing. And nothing to announce in the 6 days she has been gone. Its frustrating. And it makes the parents look so much more guilty. I dont think they are. I think it has to be someone close to the family. I wish there would be some huge break that will get her found.

I know it does suck. John Walsh was just talking about that and how hard it is on parents of a missing child when they havent found the prepretrator. It took 27 years for them to determine who murdered his son, Adam.

For 7 weeks there was no information coming out when Dylan and Shasta Greone went missing. Of course when Shasta was found and Duncan arrested we knew info then.

I had read somewhere that Isabel usually slept in her Brothers room, but didn't that night. Anyone know where there is a video or direct quote from LE or a family member stating that? Or is this a rumor?

BBM
I posted about it too - #409 - pg 17, something isn't right, not sure what. If they know something, did something - who knows, but it's "off" to me.
:moo:

Please, let us find Isi
:please:

I am worried that he might have been sleeping really close to their home.... errrr......with some pillows and a blanket that the crime scene techs removed. He arrived at the home very quickly after it was discovered that she was missing. :(

Sergio's parents just lives a block away from them. I am sure he contacted them hoping that Isa may have gone down to their home. So if the uncle was staying with them it wouldnt take him but a minute or two to get there.

imo

Reportedly, the entire family was at the oldest brothers little league game the night before she went missing. And there were witnesses to the fact that Isa was in the stands at some point that night.

IA few people here, myself included, have wondered if someone noticed her at the game and followed the family home that night. :rose:

Yet,for some reason, no one has ever mentioned if Isa was at school on that Friday ...not a class mate,or a parent,or a teacher...Wonder why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500