17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are very cleverly discussing a potential myspace page without actually discussing his myspace page. I am impressed! LOL!

please keep it off board for now- but maybe if we can confirm authenticity-as we are trying to do with some other sites-it can come out.

but until then- please leave the discussion offboard.

thank you ,thank you very much

You know what I have been wondering....why haven't GZ's sister's come out and spoken in support of him? Hmmmm, things that make you :waitasec: :waitasec:

Have not heard anything about either of his two sisters, but it was reported that he had been estranged from his brother for quite some time prior to this happening. Makes you wonder what kind of relationship any of them had, especially since he seems to have had a history of anger problems. MOO.

Have not heard anything about either of his two sisters, but it was reported that he had been estranged from his brother for quite some time prior to this happening. Makes you wonder what kind of relationship any of them had, especially since he seems to have had a history of anger problems. MOO.

But then his father came back and said that was a lie about the brother. Go figure. You can't believe a word they say.

~jmo~

Why would his sisters want to be publicly recognized, given the threats and controversy felt by the rest of the family? They probably have kids and want to stay incognito.

I really don't understand. The Martin family have been front and center. The things I've read on CNN, Huffington Post etc in the comments section have shocked me. It is as horrendously bad for the Martin's as the Zimmerman's. Why are the Zimmerman's in hiding and the Martin's not?

But then his father came back and said that was a lie about the brother. Go figure. You can't believe a word they say.

~jmo~

Could have sworn it was his brother that said that...but I guess that doesn't mean much with these people!!! I do believe we have found a family that gives the Anthony's a run for their money. The Anthony's at least tried to make their stories line up with each other, these people just throw out all kinds of craziness.

I really don't understand. The Martin family have been front and center. The things I've read on CNN, Huffington Post etc in the comments section have shocked me. It is as horrendously bad for the Martin's as the Zimmerman's. Why are the Zimmerman's in hiding and the Martin's not?

Because the Martins are the victims and the Zimmermans are considered the family of the aggressor.

Because the Martins are the victims and the Zimmermans are considered the family of the aggressor.

As many if not more horrible things are being said toward the Martin's as the Zimmerman's. Have you read the comment sections online?

Could have sworn it was his brother that said that...but I guess that doesn't mean much with these people!!! I do believe we have found a family that gives the Anthony's a run for their money. The Anthony's at least tried to make their stories line up with each other, these people just throw out all kinds of craziness.

Maybe you are right Bianca. I'm trying to remember the sequence of events and I thought it went like this -

Jr. goes on national TV declaring that his brother was barely conscious, 1 step away from wearing diapers and being spoon fed. The next day, Sonner comes out and states that the brothers were estranged and hadn't spoken for a year and then the next night is the interview with the father saying that was untrue.

~jmo~

As many if not more horrible things are being said toward the Martin's as the Zimmerman's. Have you read the comment sections online?
Just promise me you won't bring the comments from any article over here. There is some crazy commenting going on out there. Give people anonymity and an audience and character goes right out the window. This is true of all sides of all cases.
Thanks HF

Just promise me you won't bring the comments from any article over here. There is some crazy commenting going on out there. Give people anonymity and an audience and character goes right out the window. This is true of all sides of all cases.
Thanks HF

I do promise.

well, I took it to mean that there are lots of comments about both sides of this issue and not all of them flattering.
JMHO of course. hth

True enough, JBean. I've read some of the nastiest, most vulgar comments I've ever seen with regard to this case. I've never seen anything quite like it and I've not lead a particularly sheltered life where that's concerned, IYKWIM

well, I took it to mean that there are lots of comments about both sides of this issue and not all of them flattering.
JMHO of course. hth

Right, I got that. But people seem to be criticizing the Zimmerman sisters for not going public, and I am assuming they have their own families to worry about. I said they were probably worried about their kids and the response was, well the Martins are getting horrible comments too. So I was wondering what that had to do with the Z sisters decision to lay low. That's all.

So what's your point?

It's just been brought up often about the Zimmerman's in hiding and the threats against them. If you read online the loons are out in full force spewing nasties toward both families.

Because no one has put a $10,000 bounty on the head of any of the Martin's.

Because no one in the Martin family has received death threats.

It breaks my heart when i see pictures of Trayvon wearing his grey hooded sweatshirt...the same type that every HS kid, and especially baseball & football players, in the country probably own. He was a clean cut and handsome young guy. He looked like any of my child's high school friends.

Because no one has put a $10,000 bounty on the head of any of the Martin's.

Because no one in the Martin family has received death threats.

Quite frankly I've wondered about that new black panther bounty. Not that I want it to be true. But they showed up made a threat and just left. Didn't make sense. Hinky it is.

Do you know that no one in the Martin family has received death threats? I saw threats toward them on news sites on the comment sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie