AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I linked the azstarnet.com article from this morning. Basically the same info.

Thanks. I read that article but I didn't see any new information from LE as to whether they might think this perp is related to Isa's abduction or if they can rule him out yet.

I wonder how the little girls managed to give such an excellent description of his face and his clothing. Did he enter their grandparent's home and turn on the bedroom light at 2:00 am?

When I look at some artist's composites, I usually feel that there are far too many details and that the rendering could represent hundreds of possible perps. The composite drawing with information provided by the three little girls seems strikingly accurate: The rendering looks more like a photo than a drawing! Someone will surely be able to identify this individual. :moo:

When I look at some artist's composites, I usually feel that there are far too many details and that the rendering could represent hundreds of possible perps. The composite drawing with information provided by the three little girls seems strikingly accurate: The rendering looks more like a photo than a drawing! Someone will surely be able to identify this individual. :moo:

If the description they gave is correct...
We know how often eyewitnesses are wrong.
I hope they are accurate, as it is pretty detailed.

I agree, Bette! I get a chill when I look at that sketch, I feel like I've seen him before. (I actually typed "photo" at first, instead of sketch.)

Zuckerscnecke mentioned that:

Is that reversed? I think so. Instead of showing Feb 29, it would have shown March 1. It would have been a day AHEAD. not a day BEHIND. So something that was date stamped 4/21 would contain the recording for 4/20 instead. If they got a tape they thought was from Saturday, and the "issue" was the date not being revised for leap year, they would have obtained footage from THURSDAY into FRIDAY, NOT SATURDAY into SUNDAY.

If the tape said April 22 and the tape is assuming it's a non leap year, but it really IS a leap year, the actual date of that April 22 tape would in reality be April 21st. If the tape doesn't take into account that it's leap year, every date on the tape after February 28th is gonna read one day ahead.

Praying you come home safe today beautiful Isabel! (((heart is broken)))

and, as far as the *(###!!))#@!!#(**!!* who sexually assulted 3 little ones in the area - i hope you are found soon, i hope you are locked away for life, I hope somebody beats the crap out of you everyday while locked away for life!

Thanks. I read that article but I didn't see any new information from LE as to whether they might think this perp is related to Isa's abduction or if they can rule him out yet.

praying this perp is not related to Isabele's abduction. sexual predator is just too sickening to think about. i know there is zero possibility but keep hoping distant relatives have her and took her to Mexico because they couldn't have children of their own!

Zuckerscnecke mentioned that:

Is that reversed? I think so. Instead of showing Feb 29, it would have shown March 1. It would have been a day AHEAD. not a day BEHIND. So something that was date stamped 4/21 would contain the recording for 4/20 instead. If they got a tape they thought was from Saturday, and the "issue" was the date not being revised for leap year, they would have obtained footage from THURSDAY into FRIDAY, NOT SATURDAY into SUNDAY.

This makes me think even more that the video could be from the night before Isa disappeared, and the lurker was checking out the area.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-ask-Isabels-parents-to-go-public-149609185.html

LE wants family to talk to the media to keep the case out front and the tips coming in

ok this is getting very creepy. I'm trying to find the right word and creepy is the only one I can come up with for now. My brain is on overload after following Tori's trial this morning......

They've said this every single day for 11 days now. I don't know what to make of it. It's just so bizarre. Get over it. They'll do it when they want to. Find Isabel!

ok this is getting very creepy. I'm trying to find the right word and creepy is the only one I can come up with for now. My brain is on overload after following Tori's trial this morning......

They've said this every single day for 11 days now. I don't know what to make of it. It's just so bizarre. Get over it. They'll do it when they want to. Find Isabel!

I didn't find it creepy or strange... I think LE are fielding a lot of media requests and also need more tips and leads.

The police need to get more media attention for the case it would seem and Isabel's parents are the ones who could best do that.

:moo:

I didn't find it creepy or strange... I think LE are fielding a lot of media requests and also need more tips and leads.

The police need to get more media attention for the case it would seem and Isabel's parents are the ones who could best do that.

:moo:

But they keep saying it every single day........I've never seen anything like it. Have you?

ETA: Just wanted to add that volunteers are very visible according to a report yesterday. 200,000 flyers put up. Billboards going up. Tips are still coming in.....

A reporter from Tucson News Now replied to my questions about why no signs of police tape, activity, etc...in the video if it was from the next night, and also about LE not asking the men outside the window to come forward and says he will look into them/bring them up at PC...so we will see...

But they keep saying it every single day........I've never seen anything like it. Have you?

I am guessing LE is getting tired of fielding all the media requests...JMO

Men outside what window?

Yea and they may be more successful in getting the family to talk to the media without the little passive-aggressive comments about how they want to watch their emotions. Why would they even tip them off to that? Nonsense.

Yea and they may be more successful in getting the family to talk to the media without the little passive-aggressive comments about how they want to watch their emotions. Why would they even tip them off to that? Nonsense.

I took that to mean that LE was telling the press that they could see for themselves about their emotions...as the media kept asking him about the parents' state of mind and he did not know how to answer that, since he said he did not know them personally...so media could judge, when they spoke to them...JMO

I am guessing LE is getting tired of fielding all the media requests...JMO

yes, that is how it seemed to me as well: like they are answering the media's questions about when can they get an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member