AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread on the forum for the three children assaulted 10 miles away from Isa's house? TIA

I pray I am wrong :please::please: with this conclusion, but if the person who took Isa is the same person who sexually assaulted the three little girls, I think the chances of finding Isa unharmed are very small. I hate to think of what he did to Isa. :(

At least part of the reason for why the search area for the three girls is 10 miles instead of the 3 for Isabel has to do with population density. Is fewer peeps out at Catalina/Snyder than there are round Celis house. More desert, right up against the mountains.

Honestly, part of me wants to believe they're lying about the video because the alternative is just frightening- that LE could be so irresponsible and so lacking in attention to detail that they'd release the wrong video to the world. It worries me a lot if that's the case, though I'm still crossing my fingers that if it truly is the wrong night, they'll see something on the correct night. I prefer to pretend that they are scheming behind the scenes.

I also don't necessarily agree that they can't be lying because word would get out. At least 3 of the 5 people in the video have come forward and we've heard absolutely nothing about them- not their names, not even descriptions of them. I totally understand that the idea that they're lying may be far fetched to some, but I do not think it's impossible because "word would get out".

We were told they were leaving a club. I really don't think they would release their names. jmo

At least part of the reason for why the search area for the three girls is 10 miles instead of the 3 for Isabel has to do with population density. Is fewer peeps out at Catalina/Snyder than there are round Celis house. More desert, right up against the mountains.

And maybe the 10 miles includes Isa's house and neighborhood. jmo

LE said the search for this guy is 10 miles. Wonder why Isabel was 3 miles. Maybe because if there is a connection the perp went 10 miles from Isa school so they want to make the search a 10 mile radius ?

Where can I read that LE stated "the search for this guy is 10 miles"? All that I can find is the assault is 10 miles from where Isa lives.

ETA: Article posted down thread regarding: "dozens of deputies swarmed the area -- interviewing neighbors on the street -- and canvassing the area up to a 10 miles radius."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149611455.html

We were told they were leaving a club. I really don't think they would release their names. jmo

And just to be clear, I'm not saying they would. But these people haven't shown up on Nancy Grace nor have I seen any online commenters saying "I know one of the 5". I'm surprised, to be honest (and to be clearer still, I am not asking for them to come forward, just thinking how such information usually IS leaked somehow).

Honestly, part of me wants to believe they're lying about the video because the alternative is just frightening- that LE could be so irresponsible and so lacking in attention to detail that they'd release the wrong video to the world. It worries me a lot if that's the case, though I'm still crossing my fingers that if it truly is the wrong night, they'll see something on the correct night. I prefer to pretend that they are scheming behind the scenes.
(snip)

They MUST be lying.
- No crime scene tape in evidence on tree that a local mentioned still had remnants of the tape on it that had not been removed yesterday

- No evidence of police activity in the area

- No evidence of media in the area

- If they watched the tape through the time that Isa's dad and uncle were supposed to be looking for her (i.e. after 8am) and a little beyond, I'd expect the amount of people arriving at the church should have clued them in - it was SUNDAY, and the day after an innocent girl had been stolen from her bed... IMO MANY people would have attended the service to be supportive of the family and to pray for Isa, which would be a clue to them that they had the wrong day's footage.

The only thing that makes sense is that this video was actually from the wrong WEEKEND. If it was from the Friday night BEFORE the one on which she was abducted, we'd see what we are seeing, as far as it being quiet and without ecidence of a "Police Command Center" and "24-hour surveillance" of the home. If so, the Mystery Man could have been scoping out the house after releasing the dogs earlier in the day/night.

I was hoping that my errands that kept me away from the computer would mean that by the time I logged on, there would be something new...
guess not.

If it is true that the family was interested in talking to the media 2 days ago (per LE presser), then I don't know what they are waiting for. I am still not saying they SHOULD do it, but if they WANT to, I would think sooner is better than later..

BBM Do you think the lurking figure could still be significant, even if it was the wrong night?

Not directed to me but I'll jump in. I definitely think that it is significant....but if it was the night after she disappeared wouldn't there be a lot of activity around her house? police were swarming that house...there should have been tons of shadowy figures around! That is what does not make sense if they claim its the day after she was kidnapped.
I suspect they have an idea who that person is and wanted to talk to these ppl to see if they saw anyone and could give a description that matched that person's description.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

IMO, I am not sure how the 3 young children were able to describe the age of this man as being in his 20's. Most children would go higher in age when describing an adult.

Three girls from Hawaii sexually assaulted in Arizona

The girls and their mother arrived from Hawaii several days ago to visit the girls' grandparents.
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...rls-from-hawaii-sexually-assaulted-in-arizona

Based on mother with children visiting grandparents, it appears to me that there were at least 3 adults in this home.

Just odd that one of the children didn't scream out, out of fear.

That means we can discuss it here, correct?

yes. (I posted a hln article and video upstream that says the agencies are working together to see if the cases could be related)

Did we ever get any other description? such as height?

IMO, I am not sure how the 3 young children were able to describe the age of this man as being in his 20's. Most children would go higher in age when describing an adult.

Last night when JVM reported on the home-invasion/sexual assault of the young girls, I hadn't yet seen the composite. JVM indicated that the man was in his late 20s, but the artist's rendering looks more like early 20s or late teens to me. Presumably, there was input from all three girls, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone hasn't already contacted TPD to tell them that they can identify the perp. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA